PDA

View Full Version : Crawly

Trenton
01-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Hey, was just wondering about Crawly's net. I know it isn't a stun, but I HAVE noticed every time he roots me, my skills go off in a random direction. What I was wondering is if its actually true that Crawly's root has an effect that makes you miss your skills? I tested it with some random guy in a CTF room and I could NEVER hit my lightning, so I was just wondering if it was a glitch or the actual thing that's supposed to happen. Thanks ^_^

UndeadJudge
01-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Lightning has awful aim, so I wouldn't test it on that. Ice has very good accuracy however. Your skills should work unless he kites out of range. Maybe not light though..

moneybagz
01-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Hey, was just wondering about Crawly's net. I know it isn't a stun, but I HAVE noticed every time he roots me, my skills go off in a random direction. What I was wondering is if its actually true that Crawly's root has an effect that makes you miss your skills? I tested it with some random guy in a CTF room and I could NEVER hit my lightning, so I was just wondering if it was a glitch or the actual thing that's supposed to happen. Thanks ^_^

Nah. While your rooted your skills will only go straight infront of you. So if your opponent isn't Infront of you then your skills will miss.

What I don't get is.. While rooted you can still attack but if your rooted ontop of a health pack you can't even eat it! Makes no sense if your using your arms to shoot arrows yet you can't pick up a health pack lol

Ihateppl
01-27-2014, 02:30 PM
i use my crawly for rouge planting, and even then they cant use skills, how are using skills in crawlys net?

moneybagz
01-27-2014, 06:06 PM
i use my crawly for rouge planting, and even then they cant use skills, how are using skills in crawlys net?

they can. I just think most ppl dont know it. I'm always able to still atk or drop health packs