PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop!

JJXEJECT
01-26-2014, 09:04 PM
Good day all ;), my reason for putting up this thread is for anyone who has Photoshop any year. (Cs2-Cs6) etc. I used to be a huge sig maker for forums couple years back and since I'm majoring in Digital Media Design, it just gave me the urge to make sigs again like I use to. I found all my signatures that I used to make from my first to my last back in the midst of the summer of 2010.

I have way more but couldn't locate or upload them here but anyways these are my sigs from when I first started to my last where I got way better for forums way back then. The main point of this thread is for anyone who has Portable PS, Photoshop of any kind and can kindly upload for me via pm or if anyone can point me to one where I can get on for free of course. If I do get one again I will make sigs for PL forums for anyone like the ones above. Go ahead and rate them if you like, if you want one, I can kindly send you the link. Thanks all for the time and again upload a Portable Photoshop for me if you have one via pm, Thanks :cool:

bglir
01-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Ahoy, me Hearties!.. Ye can find it here Matey.
http://bayproxy.me/search/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS6/0/7/0

Somemager
01-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Oh my .... These .. sigs...... are... magnificent !

Cheenivie
01-27-2014, 07:59 AM
Nice work!

JJXEJECT
01-27-2014, 01:36 PM

Its an awesome site Bglir but it requres credit/personal info. that I cant put in lol :/ If you know anyone others ones that you know, hit me up thanks :)

Ks_Leon
01-27-2014, 01:46 PM
dayum...besh fan prototype and eminem..niceeee sigggggg........

Schnitzel
01-27-2014, 06:16 PM

um...no ty...

Sheugokin
01-27-2014, 08:04 PM
MAKE ONE FA ME!!!! EVEN DOE U DONT KNOW WHO I AM. But I am the infamous "Justin Bieber's" (A.K.A TEOKILLO) Chauffeur. I too famous. *Blushes*

JJXEJECT
01-27-2014, 11:50 PM
MAKE ONE FA ME!!!! EVEN DOE U DONT KNOW WHO I AM. But I am the infamous "Justin Bieber's" (A.K.A TEOKILLO) Chauffeur. I too famous. *Blushes*

I will once I get my hands on a Photoshop lol ;)

Hook
01-28-2014, 03:15 AM
Hey man, great work.

As a fellow artist, i'd love to help you out.

By portable, I assume you mean Smart Phone/ Tablet, Photoshop.

The best version of that is called PS TOUCH.
Its available for both Android and IOS.

It does cost money, BUT you may download it free using the website "4shared.com" or App (4shared) Right on your phone/tablet. No PC needed.
It's basically a website server where users upload all sorts of data for public download.
Just make sure if its an android, that the file is ".apk". Im not sure what the IOS extension is.

:) Good Luck.

JJXEJECT
01-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Hey man, great work.

It does cost money, BUT you may download it free using the website "4shared.com" or App (4shared) Right on your phone/tablet. No PC needed.
It's basically a website server where users upload all sorts of data for public download.
Just make sure if its an android, that the file is ".apk". Im not sure what the IOS extension is.

I don't meant with phone/tablet, its called Portable Photoshop on Pc but ya I'm looking for one to use on my laptop, I'm still on the search, but thanks Occult. :)

Hook
01-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Hey man, great work.

I don't meant with phone/tablet, its called Portable Photoshop on Pc but ya I'm looking for one to use on my laptop, I'm still on the search, but thanks Occult. :)

Ah, I see. Well, visit the site I gave you. Its also PC friendly. Im sure you can get it there.

Mothwing
01-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Love your signatures :)

Snowzs
01-29-2014, 08:36 AM
Great sigs! I will be looking forward for more! Keep up the great work! Don't mind if I use one haha. Really great sigs!

programmed
01-29-2014, 09:02 AM
Ah, I see. Well, visit the site I gave you. Its also PC friendly. Im sure you can get it there.

I have been wanting to use photoshop but would rather not pay for it. I have done a lot of graphic design and stuff with other programs and I have photoshop that came with my computer but its a very old version of it. I have 4shared and didn't even think of looking on there so I did and when I type in what you said to it does come up with things called that but when I install it its just some App Store thing.

Hook
01-29-2014, 02:16 PM

I have been wanting to use photoshop but would rather not pay for it. I have done a lot of graphic design and stuff with other programs and I have photoshop that came with my computer but its a very old version of it. I have 4shared and didn't even think of looking on there so I did and when I type in what you said to it does come up with things called that but when I install it its just some App Store thing.

I know. . because PS Touch is only for mobile devices. NOT for desktop computers/labtops lol.

If you want the CS Photoshops, simply look for those bro.

Burningdex
01-29-2014, 02:44 PM
scary if u want pc photoshop cs6 i have but occults way works >_ < pc photoshop is quite eZ to obtain lol

programmed
01-29-2014, 03:38 PM
I know. . because PS Touch is only for mobile devices. NOT for desktop computers/labtops lol.

I know, I'm talking about mobile and 4shared app

Hook
01-29-2014, 04:32 PM

I know, I'm talking about mobile and 4shared app

Make sure the file is extension ".apk" . For android. If you have IOS idk what the extension is.

programmed
01-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Make sure the file is extension ".apk" . For android. If you have IOS idk what the extension is.

It did say .apk. There was a whole bunch of them with same name and extension and each I tried was some App Store that installed 2 different random apps along with the App Store one.

EDIT: 1337th post :o

Hook
01-29-2014, 05:36 PM

It did say .apk. There was a whole bunch of them with same name and extension and each I tried was some App Store that installed 2 different random apps along with the App Store one.

EDIT: 1337th post :o

You got to match the version number and file size with the current one on Google Play, in order to know you are downloading the real deal.

programmed
01-29-2014, 05:42 PM
You got to match the version number and file size with the current one on Google Play, in order to know you are downloading the real deal.

I'll try that. It was version 1.5 or something and was 48 mb size file.

Hook
01-29-2014, 06:51 PM

I'll try that. It was version 1.5 or something and was 48 mb size file.

Ps touch is 1.1.3 and 19Mb

lol thats why bro :p wrong files, probably spam.

JJXEJECT
01-29-2014, 09:32 PM
scary if u want pc photoshop cs6 i have but occults way works >_ < pc photoshop is quite eZ to obtain lol

Upload in 4shared for me lol, I couldn't find any, plz and ty ;)

Hook
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM

Upload in 4shared for me lol, I couldn't find any, plz and ty ;)

There are dozens of free Photoshops programs on 4shared.
If you cant find one, I suggest you youtube a how to video :) You'll find one.

JJXEJECT
01-30-2014, 12:07 AM
I didn't find one on yt nor 4shared lol but I found one! I can now start making sigs again, and thanks to all for the help with links and info :adoration: