PDA

View Full Version : List of executions

sinisterking
01-26-2014, 09:26 PM
THEY ARE IN A~Z ORDER IF YOU SEE MISSING LETTERS IT MEANS THEIR ISNT ANY EXECUTIONS

A....
Adrian Olges~ Worlmen Sepulcher - Demon in the Woods
Adrienn Toth~ Morehaven - Road to the Laboratory
Agra-Ek~ The Outskirts - Cultist Crypt & The Outskirts - Witch's Lair
Antal Toth~ Morehaven - Rooftop Assailant
Antoine Scrum~ Worlmen Sepulcher - The Rising Army
Armand Elfinst~ Marshwood - Surgical Strike

B....
Bartal Gulyas~ Redlight District - Fanged Face-Off
Besnik Demai~ Willowbrook Parish - The Reaping
Bishop~ Gallows Alley Slum - Claim your Stake

C....
Captain Metzger~ Downtown Suburbs - Hollowgrove Cleanup & Downtown Suburbs - Leave None Alone & Downtown Suburbs - Leader of the Pack
Captain Rowner~ Market Subway - End of the Line

D....
Detective Reinhart~ Market Subway - No Way Out & Downtown Suburbs - Suicide by Vampire & Downtown Suburbs - Bloody Mess
Doctor Gottschalk~ Kain's Crest - Home Invasion & Kain's Crest - Ghouls and Ghosts

E....
Eli Holden~ Gallows Alley Slum - Death from Above
Ellie Fantone~ The Outskirts - Cultist Crypt & The Outskirts - Witch's Lair
Erion Kalaj~ Willowbrook Parish - Into the Nest

F....
Franklin Olges~ Willowbrook Parish - Crypt Sanitation
Freddy Williams~ Gallows Alley Slum - Thug Death

G....
Gustav Gattis~ The Old Quarter - The Hunter Hunted & Dark Hollow - Hunter Killer & Dark Hollow - The Fox Den
Gustav Renden~ Market Subway - Demon in the Dark

H....
Henry Korleg~ Fresnel Cemetary - Disturbing the Dead

J....
James Kirch~ Gallows Alley Slum - Blood Boulevard
John Fitzgerald~ Gallows Alley Slum - Dead End
Jorge Mancalla~ Fresnel Cemetary - Underground Blockade
Josef Brose~ Fresnel Cemetary - Out of Town

K....
Kerry Savage~ Redlight District - A Lord's Manor & Redlight District - Werewolf's Tomb & Marshwood - A Fallen Angel
Kerry Wiebe~ Willowbrook Parish - The Reaping
Klaus Gervasius~ The Old Quarter - The Dead of Night

L....
Loris Asanhi~ Marshwood - Mansion of Madness

M....
Markus Steinmann~ not available yet
Michael Waltorf~ Kain's Crest - The Rotting Baron & Kain's Crest - Zombie Street & The Old Quarter - Enemy Number One

P....
Paul Hastings~ Market Subway - Descent Into Darkness
Pe-gak'ra~ Worlmen Sepulcher - Dark Canopy

R....
Raymundo Carlos Pena~ Dark Hollow - Haunted Cemetary & Dark Hollow - No Rest for the Wicked & Redlight District - Blood in the Streets
Reverend Levon James~ The Outskirts - Cult Killer & The Outskirts - The Underground
Ry'thes~ Worlmen Sepulcher - Harg'kyth's Domain

S.....
Szandor Hagen~ The Old Quarter - House of Horror

T....
The Scientist~ Worlmen Sepulcher - All Levels
Thomas Wilfried~ Marshwood - Curse of Ferris

Y....
Yorlig Hersh~ Fresnel cemetary - The Forest's Edge
Yuriy Kleshna~Worlmen Sepulcher - Unholy Remains

And thats all of the executions thnx to the owner of http://shadesofvermilion.appspot.com/loot . HAPPY HUNTING ^^

doomdoomdoom
01-27-2014, 12:46 AM
I hadn't seen a list organized in alphabetical order yet. Thanks!

One small suggestion that would make it even more user friendly....you could add the mission number. Maybe it is just me...but I usually remember mission numbers easier than mission names.

sinisterking
01-27-2014, 07:16 PM
I hadn't seen a list organized in alphabetical order yet. Thanks!

One small suggestion that would make it even more user friendly....you could add the mission number. Maybe it is just me...but I usually remember mission numbers easier than mission names.

ok ill edit it later thanks for the feedback :)

oskira
01-27-2014, 10:54 PM
thanks now i know where to find those little suckers at

sinisterking
02-10-2014, 02:36 AM
thanks now i know where to find those little suckers at

np (:

hexlectus
02-14-2014, 09:02 PM
i found three thnx ^^

doomdoomdoom
02-18-2014, 06:40 PM
I hadn't seen a list organized in alphabetical order yet. Thanks! One small suggestion that would make it even more user friendly....you could add the mission number. Maybe it is just me...but I usually remember mission numbers easier than mission names.

ok ill edit it later thanks for the feedback :)

Just in case you are looking for something to do now that the event is over. *nudge*

Rosybuds
05-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Thank You for this think Im just going to concentrate on my Executions as Im sick of never seeing that damn scientist,I thought I still had about 12 Executions Too get turns out its more like 16/17 !! So that Should keep me busy for a while Thanks Again for your Time & Work you put into this list Good Job :)

Rosybuds
05-05-2014, 07:52 PM
This is actually really good for me gives me more too do last Count Definetly 18 Was Looking For Klaus want to kill him So Bad Never found him but only 1st day of trying & Ended up With a Pink Hemet A Pink Gem and First Big Vanity for Roselind Orange Gambler Hat Woo Hoo Happy Bunny All Good Stuff So This is going too keep me busy for some time Thanks Again for The List :)

sinisterking
05-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Thank You for this think Im just going to concentrate on my Executions as Im sick of never seeing that damn scientist,I thought I still had about 12 Executions Too get turns out its more like 16/17 !! So that Should keep me busy for a while Thanks Again for your Time & Work you put into this list Good Job :)

thanks have fun and i hope you get better (:

Rosybuds
05-08-2014, 08:29 AM
thanks have fun and i hope you get better (:

Thanks and I am and have found 2 more Executions :)

deadlystriker
05-08-2014, 08:42 AM
cheers king