PDA

View Full Version : My pro pvp list

Pages : [1] 2

Rolocolo
01-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Waug (the Opest bird on the planet, make sure you subscribe to his youtube channel)
Pakayolo
Iboostyoucry
Xzu
Azichiabed
Onenoobrusher
Azichiabad
Bundlemyhand
Dramatize
Lutscherr
Hausatrash
Itoopeo
SMOKESTAR
Usabeebeba
Akkilleerrs
Iiquoii
Solobolo
Hardcorexd
Cuard
Chaotikzs
Nytemarezysz
Joepally
Rires
Ephesius
Happylele
Cathappy
Leying
Tideline
Cloudwater
Hausadaz
Instanthumor
Wolfwingz
Swaginthebag
Gaenire
Xxcramleinxx
Xxruthlezzxx
Angeldownn
Angeldownn
Lolstarfox
Ought
Xxxtankerxxx
*Imperials* (guild)
*Samsung Team* (guild)
Xproacidx
Enidruzi
Yolofox
Xonexrockx

These people are all pro and you should challenge them for a great fight to improve yourself.

Might edit more people in later

lightzone
01-26-2014, 09:39 PM
Usabeebeba. That guy's name is in my Kindle's vocabulary, lol.

Rolocolo
01-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Ty, i didnt know how to spell his name right

Trenton
01-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Wtf you forgot Ephesius and Quantionus

Rolocolo
01-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Kk sorry.

Cheenivie
01-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Nytmarezysz and tideline

Kiwihawk
01-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Hey, you forgot Happylele, Leying, Cathappy
These guys aaaarrrreeeee sssooo pro,

Roberto077
01-26-2014, 10:51 PM
You forgot Azichiabad (his bear twink)

Trenton
01-26-2014, 11:53 PM
Oh yea Cloudwater duh

XghostzX
01-26-2014, 11:55 PM
El oh el

Rolocolo
01-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Kay

Jig
01-27-2014, 01:14 AM
ohhh emmm geee

you forgot another! Put down Onenoobrusher, aka Waug

these guys are bloody great mate how could you have not of putten him down!

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 01:31 AM
ohhh emmm geee

you forgot another! Put down Onenoobrusher, aka Waug

these guys are bloody great mate how could you have not of putten him down!
Actually waug is quite good.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 01:33 AM
I said this was my pro list, not my worst list

Itoopeo
01-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Waug and Cold are best birds, and they use completely different combination of DEX.

And i am only one level 40 there? You should add levels to this list. Runfrumrusher and Hurdey are really good L40 bears also

Trenton
01-27-2014, 02:51 AM
Waug and Cold are best birds, and they use completely different combination of DEX.

And i am only one level 40 there? You should add levels to this list. Runfrumrusher and Hurdey are really good L40 bears also i can now officially say that youre like a little innocent cute puppy that has no clue whats going on

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 02:53 AM

And i am only one level 40 there? You should add levels to this list. Runfrumrusher and Hurdey are really good L40 bears also

I woulda put ur endgame chars but idk name

Jig
01-27-2014, 04:33 AM
Actually waug is quite good.

Yep sure he is, hope your joking lol^^ he has some experience in him, but man, he really loves to so "Dis no ping" every game.

I woulda put ur endgame chars but idk name

Oh you want actual pro players? I thought this was a bunch of guys that host games all go one team like a bunch of hobos and boot all good players on the opposite team and Rush/Team/Spawn/Trash Talk.

Your nutz mate, wow.

DocDoBig
01-27-2014, 05:27 AM
Cheenivie and Rush

Reunegade
01-27-2014, 07:49 AM
Imblaze

Cavoc
01-27-2014, 09:46 AM
With the fact that waug is teamed by everyone, I think he does pretty well. That's why sometimes I'll help him out. Especially if it's against tran or fam. But then he leaves and I get teamed. Y waug y

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 10:34 AM
With the fact that waug is teamed by everyone, I think he does pretty well. That's why sometimes I'll help him out. Especially if it's against tran or fam. But then he leaves and I get teamed. Y waug y
He is good. And I don't blame his lag considering he lives in a diff country (I think) And he doesn't trash talk or anything if the sort even when he rushes, and I think its fun FFAing him :P and he's good to talk to. I try my best not to team him
@jig: Wait that's like one of your excuses right? ._. Since you do live in Australia.

SayCreed
01-27-2014, 11:26 AM
@itoopeo

Lmao.To be honest I would not call you decent.You use your L40 Bear to Rush/Team (Using the Op Plat pack while 35/30 are using
Either Halloween/Christmas/Shivering/Iceberg/Brainfreeze/Copperhead/Voodoo and other sets

saool
01-27-2014, 11:35 AM
El oh el
Remind me to thumbs up later

Snowzs
01-27-2014, 01:14 PM
He is good. And I don't blame his lag considering he lives in a diff country (I think) And he doesn't trash talk or anything if the sort even when he rushes, and I think its fun FFAing him :P and he's good to talk to. I try my best not to team him
@jig: Wait that's like one of your excuses right? ._. Since you do live in Australia.

I agree. If you have a chance than talk to him. Doesn't trash talk. He's really nice once you get to know him. Other than that he gets rushed when he joins pvp. So say hi get to know him. I respect him

Itoopeo
01-27-2014, 01:29 PM
@itoopeo

Lmao.To be honest I would not call you decent.You use your L40 Bear to Rush/Team (Using the Op Plat pack while 35/30 are using
Either Halloween/Christmas/Shivering/Iceberg/Brainfreeze/Copperhead/Voodoo and other sets

Dont disrespect plat pack. Halloween has much more dodge and hit, and halloween bears beat plat packs mostly. Plat pack becomes op when its equipped by a MAGE

XghostzX
01-27-2014, 01:53 PM

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 02:10 PM
@itoopeo

Dont disrespect plat pack. Halloween has much more dodge and hit, and halloween bears beat plat packs mostly. Plat pack becomes op when its equipped by a MAGE
You do realize the thread is a troll thread for endgame, listing many infamous people who sucked/had huge egos/trash talked/teams/or spawns?

Sorry will, didn't mean to ruin your guys fun :p

Sheugokin
01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Azichiabed
Azichiabad
Itoopeo
Usabeebeba
Akkilleerrs
Iiquoii
Solobolo
Quantionus
Ephesius
Happylele
Cathappy
Leying
Tideline
Cloudwater

And ofc Xyzther and Onenoobrusher are the bes ones

These people are all pro and you should challenge them for a great fight to improve yourself.

Might edit more people in later

U kinda forgot urself in your own list. How is dat possible; dat's like 4gettin' ur own name. Shame on u, u shame to da fameelee.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 02:40 PM
@shadowstar what fun!? I really respect these people for their valued skills and time invested into the game!

@sheu, im not good enough:(

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 02:47 PM
@shadowstar what fun!? I really respect these people for their valued skills and time invested into the game!

@sheu, im not good enough:(
So you spawn, team, and trash talk? HALP.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 02:49 PM
So you spawn, team, and trash talk? HALP.

Idk how, so i csn't put myself on the list:/

SillyJuan
01-27-2014, 06:25 PM
lel Happylele spawn poeople in ctf burning flats and then boots good players. His a pro at that, leaves game when I 1vs1 with my burd.

Jig
01-27-2014, 06:47 PM

Ohhhh what are you trying to say, that I'm a hypocrite? No shadow, I do not say "dis no ping" every time I sit there dead on the ground because someone owned me.

Waug does it every game, yes his a good player, but why do YOU think he gets rushed? I used to like him, but he did many things in his time that really annoyed me, and he did it to a lot of others to

These threads always get locked >.<

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 07:28 PM

Ohhhh what are you trying to say, that I'm a hypocrite? No shadow, I do not say "dis no ping" every time I sit there dead on the ground because someone owned me.

Waug does it every game, yes his a good player, but why do YOU think he gets rushed? I used to like him, but he did many things in his time that really annoyed me, and he did it to a lot of others to

These threads always get locked >.<
OH YEA??!?!?

I challenge you to lagging contest.

Jig
01-27-2014, 08:14 PM
OH YEA??!?!?

Yeah Yeah! YEAHH?!?!

NOT IF I SPIKE FIRSTTT

Actually funny thing, 1 week ago, i have not changed anything with my internet or whatsoever, and now it has the ability to go down to the smallest 315 ping, I used to be a constant 400+ but now every now again it sits around 320-340, telly a that I'm happy with that!! Sometimes technology mind f**ks the crap out of me sometimes

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 08:39 PM
OH YEA??!?!?

Yeah Yeah! YEAHH?!?!

NOT IF I SPIKE FIRSTTT

Actually funny thing, 1 week ago, i have not changed anything with my internet or whatsoever, and now it has the ability to go down to the smallest 315 ping, I used to be a constant 400+ but now every now again it sits around 320-340, telly a that I'm happy with that!! Sometimes technology mind f**ks the crap out of me sometimes
Well I'm currently playing on a really old phone which isn't mine since I dont have access to other devices, and the lag is horrible. Constant no ping or around 800. And when it goes to 300, I start a PvP match, and when I begin to fight, it goes to no ping again.

On the other hand my iPad lags way less, and my other device is the same.

So (with the exception I use this device) I win the competition!!!!!!!

Idk

Instanthumor
01-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Back on topic: You should add Instanthumor to your list.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Back on topic: You should add Instanthumor to your list.

Okay, thx for keeping on topic

Jig
01-28-2014, 02:44 AM
Well I'm currently playing on a really old phone which isn't mine since I dont have access to other devices, and the lag is horrible. Constant no ping or around 800. And when it goes to 300, I start a PvP match, and when I begin to fight, it goes to no ping again.

On the other hand my iPad lags way less, and my other device is the same.

So (with the exception I use this device) I win the competition!!!!!!!

Idk

Yeah whatever you win but I would of won if I had my ipod 2nd gen 6gb maxed memory !

No instant, NOW BACK ON TOPIC

btw yeah adding yourself to a pro list is pro

Another pro talon bird, Limyeetang or whatever the hell his name is

he is just too good, I think he 10-0 Ephesius once

Itoopeo
01-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Yeah whatever you win but I would of won if I had my ipod 2nd gen 6gb maxed memory !

No instant, NOW BACK ON TOPIC

btw yeah adding yourself to a pro list is pro

Another pro talon bird, Limyeetang or whatever the hell his name is

he is just too good, I think he 10-0 Ephesius once

Hes dodgy sometimes

Jig
01-28-2014, 04:39 AM
Hes dodgy sometimes

Who, lim? Lmao

Itoopeo
01-28-2014, 04:49 AM
Yeaa.. My bird rarely dodges but he dodges like 8 out of 10 hits. I have to admit he is a real pro, since he owns me every time with dat 85 hax dodge

Jig
01-28-2014, 06:17 AM
Yeaa.. My bird rarely dodges but he dodges like 8 out of 10 hits. I have to admit he is a real pro, since he owns me every time with dat 85 hax dodge

Lol, + 3piece

Waug
01-28-2014, 09:28 AM
I do not say "dis no ping" every time I sit there dead on the ground because A GROUP OF STRs owned me.

Waug does it every game,

fixed

but why do YOU think he gets rushed?

cuz he wants to......

Waug
01-28-2014, 09:32 AM
I do not say "dis no ping" every time I sit there dead on the ground because A GROUP OF STRs owned me.

fixed

but why do YOU think he gets rushed?

cuz he wants to......

Jig
01-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Ahhh legendfb your the longest hated player, I'll give you props for that

Caiahar
01-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Ahhh legendfb your the longest hated player, I'll give you props for that
He's hated?

*drumroll* wat._.wat._._vvat._.WAT._.

Isn't it like azichiabed Or usabeeba..or ephesius or a cocky family guy.

I would join family if they acted like a true innocent nice family D: but they don't.

Rowlowcowlow, bes endgamer is LEVEL ONE.

Waug
01-28-2014, 10:10 AM
lel, jig u wants prove dat sun shines, gj, wanted to see dat anyway.

Rolocolo
01-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Please keep this thread serious guys.

Waug
01-28-2014, 10:28 AM
^ u should have added one noob rusher as jig said and ur thread would kept going pretty smoothly specially since u added onenoob's fav mage cloud.

Jig
01-28-2014, 07:32 PM
He's hated?

*drumroll* wat._.wat._._vvat._.WAT._.

Isn't it like azichiabed Or usabeeba..or ephesius or a cocky family guy.

I would join family if they acted like a true innocent nice family D: but they don't.

Rowlowcowlow, bes endgamer is LEVEL ONE.

Sigh.. Shadow are you that dense, I'm not even going to bother because I see your trying to "protect" your little buddy.

Rolocolo
01-28-2014, 07:32 PM
^ u should have added one noob rusher as jig said and ur thread would kept going pretty smoothly specially since u added onenoob's fav mage cloud.

Ok since you want me to

Caiahar
01-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Sigh.. Shadow are you that dense, I'm not even going to bother because I see your trying to "protect" your little buddy.

I can't protect him. I'm too young to protect anyone or do anything anyway. I'm just questioning stuff. And they can get darn annoying at times.

All for one, and one for all.

Rolocolo
01-28-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm too young to do anything anyway.

So you're too young to play PL?

Jig
01-28-2014, 08:44 PM
I can't protect him. I'm too young to protect anyone or do anything anyway. I'm just questioning stuff. And they can get darn annoying at times.

Is that your cover up now, ok shadow...

Babies123
01-28-2014, 09:48 PM

Is that your post to secretly remind everyone that u want to be on the list?

Jig
01-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Is that your post to secretly remind everyone that u want to be on the list?

Talking to shadow, this has nothing to do with the list, yes of-topic sorry lol

Cheenivie
01-28-2014, 10:02 PM

Forgot wolf and the pro booting to team.

Caiahar
01-28-2014, 10:20 PM

I don't understand you grown ups >_<

Seriously, what are we talking about again? Wat._.

Jig
01-28-2014, 10:51 PM

We are talking about poop heads and wats -_-

Caiahar
01-28-2014, 10:55 PM

We are talking about poop heads and wats -_-
We are?

Rolo pls add wolfwingz to the list. Also add gaenire.

Jig
01-28-2014, 10:59 PM
We are?

Wolf is actually a not bad player until he starts teaming and doing the good old ctf leap glitch where he is un-attack able

Caiahar
01-28-2014, 11:08 PM
We are?

Wolf is actually a not bad player until he starts teaming and doing the good old ctf leap glitch where he is un-attack able
Tru. But he teams me, and ALWAYS goes for me specifically, even when I have mates helping. And even more annoying that foxes have 3 skills to get close to you, 2 of them undodgeable(vixen kick and rabid bites dmg can be dodge, but not the dash) and he teams and uses savage.
All while trash talking me saying all I do is crai on forums and im a 9 year old.

H8erz gunna h8.

Waug
01-28-2014, 11:18 PM
your trying to "protect" your little buddy.

looowl I need a protector? in a game I don't get it how ppls r trying protectect their kd in any means, making story and telling guildies that once he got teamed/ rushed by some ppls once etc -

at least in a game I'm totally fearless to rush into 3 str-s , rush into group of resto.., rated, fam or ....lele

Protect from what? he just took it positively, getting rushed by one single person, but u r not mature enough for that?

@op, thnx, I really care . looowl

Jig
01-29-2014, 01:35 AM
looowl I need a protector? in a game I don't get it how ppls r trying protectect their kd in any means, making story and telling guildies that once he got teamed/ rushed by some ppls once etc -

at least in a game I'm totally fearless to rush into 3 str-s , rush into group of resto.., rated, fam or ....lele

Protect from what? he just took it positively, getting rushed by one single person, but u r not mature enough for that?

@op, thnx, I really care . looowl

Calm down old mate I'm not all that serious, I don't mean shadow protecting you in game you silly doofas xD

Your so fearless bro

And btw I don't call out for guildies to team, and neither does resto team. I don't call for help UNLESS it is not a fair game, example 2v1. I will only team if you really teamed me badly, other whys, I will always 1v1 you I don't care if you teamed me one game, but if you do it continuously, then I take that, that you wanna be teamed yourself. I do not cry to my guild saying "These guys teamed me" maybe family does, but not me..

Please Waug stahp

Itoopeo
01-29-2014, 07:06 AM
I need 4200xp till and my devilfinn is L73 (beastly yay!) I will come and kill you all! For fun of course.

Cheenivie
01-29-2014, 07:34 AM

So good for you is running away until opponents buffs are gone and then go in and kill? I call that cowardice.

angeldawn
01-29-2014, 10:08 AM
Calm down old mate I'm not all that serious, I don't mean shadow protecting you in game you silly doofas xD

Your so fearless bro

And btw I don't call out for guildies to team, and neither does resto team. I don't call for help UNLESS it is not a fair game, example 2v1. I will only team if you really teamed me badly, other whys, I will always 1v1 you I don't care if you teamed me one game, but if you do it continuously, then I take that, that you wanna be teamed yourself. I do not cry to my guild saying "These guys teamed me" maybe family does, but not me..

Please Waug stahp

I've never heard Jig call out for help.

Roberto077
01-29-2014, 10:18 AM
So good for you is running away until opponents buffs are gone and then go in and kill? I call that cowardice.

It's a legitimate strategy... Sadly...

Jig
01-29-2014, 10:22 AM
I need 4200xp till and my devilfinn is L73 (beastly yay!) I will come and kill you all! For fun of course.

Such Troll! Many Haters! Much hate

Such sadness :-(

Waug
01-29-2014, 10:57 AM
@jig, so what's da point of "rage", -- and I'm always super cool, don't need to calm down leol

u HV problem with "dis no ping" OK I won't use it, rather I'll say - lol @no ping from now, promise.

programmed
01-29-2014, 05:40 PM
OH YEA??!?!?

I'd pwn you both in a lagging contest :p

Caiahar
01-29-2014, 08:24 PM
I'd pwn you both in a lagging contest :p

Lies!

Cheenivie
01-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Tonight I would've won. Ping was constantly 300-500...

Kiwihawk
01-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Tonight I would've won. Ping was constantly 300-500...
HAHAAHAH, Thats My Ping Everyday, Stop Complaining

Caiahar
01-29-2014, 10:11 PM
Guys, by lagging contest, I mean whoever has the most lag for the longest amount of time >_< not least lag lol

programmed
01-29-2014, 10:48 PM
Lel I'd win. My Internet speed averages 7 kilobytes per second. Constant yellow to no ping and lag spikes every five mins.

Jig
01-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Why don't you go make a contest in the contest side

And Waug, I don't know how else to say this but please stop typing. I could care less about you saying dis no ping crap, say whatever you want lmao like I care, and please, stop typing...

mysterious wanker
01-30-2014, 01:38 AM
you should rename to 'my noob pvp list' and take out quantinous and a few more

Rolocolo
01-30-2014, 02:07 AM
But these are the best of the best and have spent hours perfecting their skill

They also know to play as a team

Waug
01-30-2014, 04:13 AM
^ lowl, hours, its months even years to get to that trollin level.

I feeling honoured it would be best if u put mah fav all time best int mage cloud at first b4 azi than mah name.

piz, I request hard, ur sincerely ONR

Cavoc
01-30-2014, 03:15 PM
This list is hilarious lmfao. I hope it's a joke

Rolocolo
01-30-2014, 06:05 PM
^ lowl, hours, its months even years to get to that trollin level.

I feeling honoured it would be best if u put mah fav all time best int mage cloud at first b4 azi than mah name.

piz, I request hard, ur sincerely ONR

This is in no particular order

Cheenivie
01-30-2014, 07:01 PM
This list is hilarious lmfao. I hope it's a joke

Why would he joke about such pro pvpers...

Roberto077
01-30-2014, 08:06 PM
But these are the best of the best and have spent hours perfecting their skill

They also know to play as a team

I was killed by reading their names. Legend has it that they can shoot lasers out of their eyes 0.0

Jig
01-31-2014, 01:28 AM
Lmfao this is funny xD

Waug
01-31-2014, 05:17 AM
This is in no particular order

this is an insult to our best-ness -- specially clouds hence do it nav

Jig
01-31-2014, 05:38 AM
this is an insult to our best-ness -- specially clouds hence do it nav

Are you cloud?!?

Waug
01-31-2014, 06:15 AM
noh lowl, cloud is my favorite AND all time best int mage

Jig
01-31-2014, 08:34 AM
noh lowl, cloud is my favorite AND all time best int mage
Iv never seen him play before, he just sits dead in the ground all the time, is he like that fat panda in Pokemon that sleeps a lot but a skinny version? I don't know :/

Waug
01-31-2014, 09:19 AM
I don know how u don know that cloud know to sleep as best sportsmans need sleep a lot, guess all know. (secrets of the best players hence pvpers.

Jig
01-31-2014, 09:49 PM
I don know how u don know that cloud know to sleep as best sportsmans need sleep a lot, guess all know. (secrets of the best players hence pvpers.

Riiiiiiggggghhhhttttt......

Roberto077
01-31-2014, 09:54 PM

Is it just me, or has your typing gotten lazier since your break? No offense.

Reunegade
01-31-2014, 09:56 PM
Wao, I think I found out.

So cloud water = water vapor = made from steam = in a pot = drug = marijuana = merry iguana = make merry = PL General Discussion = Samhayne posts = developer = developing a new update

Wow guys, stay tuned

floats
02-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Iv never seen him play before, he just sits dead in the ground all the time, is he like that fat panda in Pokemon that sleeps a lot but a skinny version? I don't know :/

Snorlax is skinny.

Waug
02-01-2014, 03:46 AM
Is it just me, or has your typing gotten lazier since your break? No offense.

but I did not take any break only busy days, I play less

Roberto077
02-01-2014, 08:13 AM
but I did not take any break only busy days, I play less

Yeah, that's what I meant by break. I haven't seen you on the forums in a while.

lightzone
02-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Wao, I think I found out.

So cloud water = water vapor = made from steam = in a pot = drug = marijuana = merry iguana = make merry = PL General Discussion = Samhayne posts = developer = developing a new update

Wow guys, stay tuned

By transitivity that means

cloudwater = developing a new update

Does that mean whenever Cloud is AFK they stop developing new update? Great, now we'll never get a new cap...

Reunegade
02-01-2014, 01:38 PM
By transitivity that means

cloudwater = developing a new update

Does that mean whenever Cloud is AFK they stop developing new update? Great, now we'll never get a new cap...
Well, I've tested another algorithm and here are my results:

Cloud is AFK = AFK is acronym = LOL is acronym = Laughing = Verb = Developing = Developing new content

So, based on my tests, I think Cloud is AFK = Developing new content.

Rolocolo
02-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Cloud=loud=rager=ragequits=thepredator/intimidatorj=aliensvspredators=alien oasis=best PL times=PL will never have a cap like it

Promagin
02-01-2014, 02:35 PM

Ikr, Hurdey is soooo amazing! The odd thing is I only see him when I'm on my l15 bear!!! He is so pro, always merging 20 or so levels down to farm people!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jig
02-01-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm so confused I don't care cloud is a content generator when his up and killing WITHOUT CRYING them his making new content, hmm guys... I think we're in the long haul

And floats, no his fat and sleeps a lot I'll find a pic hold on

Caiahar
02-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Ikr, Hurdey is soooo amazing! The odd thing is I only see him when I'm on my l15 bear!!! He is so pro, always merging 20 or so levels down to farm people!!!

I farm 15s with my rhino.

With my 16 rhino :p.

Not really.

lightzone
02-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Well, I've tested another algorithm and here are my results:

Cloud is AFK = AFK is acronym = LOL is acronym = Laughing = Verb = Developing = Developing new content

So, based on my tests, I think Cloud is AFK = Developing new content.

I think we're on to something here.

Bhurtz
02-02-2014, 12:27 PM
forgot vohcab and lost. gg.

Snowzs
02-03-2014, 10:49 AM
I should be on that list... Haha Jk but Cloud bes mage no joke. Onenoobrusher can easily win against 1on3 with Family. He got proof lol.

Waug
02-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Cloud=loud=rager=ragequits=thepredator/intimidatorj=aliensvspredators=alien oasis=best PL times=PL will never have a cap like it

cloud=decent=rage like everyone else=you would rage if y get teamed always ( in DM) like cloud (everyone isn't onenoobrusher) = inti = hypocrit ppls = I feel for em = I help em = finally, stop being hypocrit

johnny6880
02-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Lol everyone is good it's all about luck you win some you lose some ,sound like kids arguing who's good and who isn't smh

Nihiliste
02-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Lol everyone is good it's all about luck you win some you lose some ,sound like kids arguing who's good and who isn't smh

It's called sarcasm.

Instanthumor
02-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Okay, thx for keeping on topic

You spelled my name wrong FYI, it's Instanthumor, not Intensehumor haha

TheReturn
02-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Glad to get some recognition for my superiority. Hey look I even see some of my disciples made the list too. They arent to be taking as a joke as because they really are pro. I myself have a strenuous time of beating one of my trained warriors, sooner or later they might even pass me. Great list:)

Rolocolo
02-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Thx broski

Jig
02-07-2014, 09:09 PM
El O El this just keeps getting funnier

floats
02-07-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm so confused I don't care cloud is a content generator when his up and killing WITHOUT CRYING them his making new content, hmm guys... I think we're in the long haul

And floats, no his fat and sleeps a lot I'll find a pic hold on

lol just like the whole point of this thread, i was using sarcasm bout snorlax :p

Jig
02-07-2014, 11:22 PM
lol just like the whole point of this thread, i was using sarcasm bout snorlax :p

OMG I should of known! Good job floats you got me

Hard to tell whatsa joke or not from words :(

Wait! Yes snorlax is skinny! Cloud is skinny so... Maybe ones fat ones skinny?!

Speedytank
02-08-2014, 01:37 AM
I think that i might callenge you. my ign is purepownage. lvl 20 rhino.

dreamtheatersx
02-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Usabeebeba is the most pro there not just pro but famous too :) proof I saw him killed ywforplaying 15 times straight at rockwall forts with his friends namely Azichiabed and Ideathbot lol

Caiahar
02-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Usabeebeba is the most pro there not just pro but famous too :) proof I saw him killed ywforplaying 15 times straight at rockwall forts with his friends namely Azichiabed and Ideathbot lol

Lol...You do realize just by saying they're pros shows off entirely that you are one of them? Doubt it? Ask wolfwingz. He made a forum account and started saying that wolfwingz is the most pro out there, and some of us easily found him out and got him to crack.
You, my dear good sir, are not fooling anyone, you are obviously one of those three, Usabeeba, Azichiabed, or IDeathBot. Oh. Will you try to deny it? No problem, many of us can easily find out due to the quality of posts and hints.

Cheenivie
02-18-2014, 06:48 PM

They were 3in the spawn vs him while tideline and another nub blocked?

Sheugokin
02-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Lel I own all of yas esp. JB.

Caiahar
02-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Also dream, you say you have "proof" I dont see any pictures
Wheres the proof? We dont need it actually, those three are infamous for their horrible trash talking and spawning.
Cheen, do you want to dig into this a bit more? I personally don't care, its obvious he is one of them.

And usabeeba made that thread long ago with so many sad faces and sorrys because he was banned..

Instanthumor
02-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Do you guys want to know something funny? I don't even play PL :p

Reunegade
02-22-2014, 08:09 AM
Lol...You do realize just by saying they're pros shows off entirely that you are one of them? Doubt it? Ask wolfwingz. He made a forum account and started saying that wolfwingz is the most pro out there, and some of us easily found him out and got him to crack.
You, my dear good sir, are not fooling anyone, you are obviously one of those three, Usabeeba, Azichiabed, or IDeathBot. Oh. Will you try to deny it? No problem, many of us can easily find out due to the quality of posts and hints.

Well, I think Dream is trying to point out the fact that Usa can only team with Azi and Ideath to kill. And Dream's IGN is Dreamtheaters, so no he is not one of the 3.

Itoopeo
02-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Well, I think Dream is trying to point out the fact that Usa can only team

USA lost to Finland in icehockey 5-0
We stole your bronze medal :)

Btw who are you meaning with "usa" Usabeeba?

Asicheenivy
02-22-2014, 01:26 PM
angeldownn

Rolocolo
02-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Edited more in

Trenton
02-22-2014, 09:48 PM
USA lost to Finland in icehockey 5-0
We stole your bronze medal :)

Btw who are you meaning with "usa" Usabeeba? No he obviously meant United States of America

L2use common sense

Jig
02-23-2014, 01:33 AM
No he obviously meant United States of America

L2use common sense

Learn to use words and letters

Itoopeo
02-23-2014, 05:17 AM
No he obviously meant United States of America

L2use common sense

He fails at trying to bully me lol.

SayCreed
02-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Do you guys want to know something funny? I don't even play PL :p

LMAO

Reunegade
02-23-2014, 11:30 AM
L2usenumbers

Jig
02-24-2014, 04:34 AM
L2usenumbers

Ialreadyknowhow2usenumbers,ijustneedtoknowhowtouse SPACES:D

PlzNoRush
02-24-2014, 08:17 PM
wow all food

Jig
02-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Go make another account

Waug
02-25-2014, 04:09 AM
wow all food

in general who says food , get eaten most of da time. my personal experience.

Jig
02-26-2014, 03:20 AM
hmm.. mostly teamers or guys that want to show they want ffa .. oh familys are usually hungry i guess

Rolocolo
03-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Edited with love

Caiahar
03-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Add ishadowstar Pls, I wors player <3

Rolocolo
03-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I did, look at the bolded line

XghostzX
03-06-2014, 08:13 PM
add angeldownn plz

Rolocolo
03-06-2014, 09:46 PM
add angeldownn plz

Think hes already there xD

XghostzX
03-06-2014, 10:07 PM

add him again cause he's a really good bird

Rolocolo
03-06-2014, 10:24 PM

add him again cause he's a really good bird

Ok xD

Jig
03-08-2014, 03:58 AM
Wow dis list is gettin dere comon rol get moar

Waug
03-08-2014, 05:12 AM
the only ironic part of this thread is in title - 'my'

anyway - the name onenoobrusher shouldn't b after some azi-kezi, its insult to his pro-ness, correct this - 2nd waarenin

same goes for cloud deserve 2nd spot.

Jig
03-08-2014, 06:28 AM

anyway - the name onenoobrusher shouldn't b after some azi-kezi, its insult to his pro-ness, correct this - 2nd waarenin

Promoting yourself?

Also I didn't know it was in order from pro to noob, I thought its organised by just "my pro pvp list" not "my pro to noob list"..

Waug
03-08-2014, 07:14 AM
lowl jig I'm helping u, I think u forgot ur da one who wanted my name here.

u help me to get here, now haelpp meh to get no 1 postion.

Lets strong our voice -
onenoob 1st position
onenoob 1st position
. ....
ooooownnnnooobruuuusssheeer first position.

Jig
03-08-2014, 10:47 AM
lowl jig I'm helping u, I think u forgot ur da one who wanted my name here.

u help me to get here, now haelpp meh to get no 1 postion.

Lets strong our voice -
onenoob 1st position
onenoob 1st position
. ....
ooooownnnnooobruuuusssheeer first position.

Before you take that first position.. Take an English class plez fanks a lot just supporten edjacaeshon k

Waug
03-08-2014, 11:37 AM
true I need a anglash tochar , tech mi wingless
but I don thing u need English to get there u jus need to learn
"trash" "food" foooood food m hungri

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 02:07 PM
No particular order doe

Jig
03-08-2014, 04:59 PM
true I need a anglash tochar , tech mi wingless
but I don thing u need English to get there u jus need to learn
"trash" "food" foooood food m hungri

Oh god what the hell....

Boiled_35
03-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Ironic how this thread has NOT been locked yet...

dudetus
03-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Lol none of those players are good... What's the point of this thread? Are u trying to promote ur own friends lawl

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Yes. Ask quan and smokester, we besties

quantionus
03-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Lol none of those players are good... What's the point of this thread? Are u trying to promote ur own friends lawl

LOL

quantionus
03-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Yes. Ask quan and smokester, we besties
yea we are...

XghostzX
03-09-2014, 04:34 PM

Plz add Waug to list

Rolocolo
03-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Donee

Kiwihawk
03-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Wao smokestar made the list
Hes such am amazing pvper, i wish i was that good to get into family..

Rolocolo
03-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Ikr, they also let xyzther in but not me:/

dudetus
03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Family is a shining beacon among PL guilds. The beacon just happens to be shaped like a butt.

Jig
03-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Dats cute

SillyJuan
03-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Lmao smokestar

CraMLieN
03-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Its xxcramlienxx :).

CraMLieN
03-11-2014, 03:17 AM
U forgot lots of pro.

Prorectmyneck
Mountainbear
Etc.

CraMLieN
03-11-2014, 03:18 AM
Pls. Wolfwingz pro.? Since when.? OMG!.

Kiwihawk
03-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Oh ya wheres pakayolo!? Hes pro at boosting

Irix
03-11-2014, 04:17 AM
Add iyeboyi&*_€|!~¥ whatever name I can't spell it. Best dex bear evar.

Hardcorexd
03-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Lol u got my name

Jig
03-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Oh ya wheres pakayolo!? Hes pro at boosting

Takes lots of time to get that amount, I heard he had the most skill out of all players in Alterra! Wow!

Rolocolo
03-11-2014, 03:18 PM
U forgot lots of pro.

Prorectmyneck
Mountainbear
Etc.

These guys arent't good enough according to you in game

XghostzX
03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
The sarcasm is strong in this thread

Jig
03-12-2014, 01:33 AM

As Ctf, Aka - Solid would say! This thread has some solid sarcasm in it!

Rolocolo
04-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Edited :)

XghostzX
04-05-2014, 10:32 PM
I love seeing angeldownn up there twice he deserves it

NotYoCookiez
04-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Add notyocookiez pls

Rolocolo
04-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Okie

Hardcorexd
04-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Funny why ought is in list he has a 4:10 DM kdr

Waug
04-06-2014, 07:25 AM

My name alone in da list devastate all kinda strong sarcasm in it, hence ppls will always misunderstand like this (gl)-

Rolocolo
04-06-2014, 11:56 AM

Funny why you're in it too

DocDoBig
04-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Whole guild Samsung Team is/was so pro in Ctf especially!

(Idk if they still exist)

Jig
04-07-2014, 04:38 AM
Whole guild Samsung Team is/was so pro in Ctf especially!

(Idk if they still exist)

They are/where weren't they! Yes they do exist in the shadows of pre-game pvp spying watching till they can boot and spawn and team for easy noob kills. :D

DocDoBig
04-07-2014, 06:51 AM
The Elf Queen should bless these Samsung Team pros

Jig
04-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Doc thank for a thank, I bet I'll get another green bar :P

Even though you have all bars anyways :/

Friosaver
04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Add igor

Rolocolo
04-08-2014, 12:44 PM
I already did ^^

DocDoBig
04-13-2014, 03:28 PM

These super legit ultra omg pros

(Except Kanital, just needed to post him to show who that guy with strange name and 170k kills is)

Rolocolo
04-13-2014, 03:32 PM

These super legit ultra omg pros

(Except Kanital, just needed to post him to show who that guy with strange name and 170k kills is)

They're so pro they don't even qualify

DocDoBig
04-13-2014, 03:37 PM
They're so pro they don't even qualify

Cuz u can't write their names? :(

sean0329
04-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Why every time i see one of these lists of "pros" 90% of the people are horrible at pvp?? Lmao

Rolocolo
04-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Why every time i see one of these lists of "pros" 90% of the people are horrible at pvp?? Lmao

It should be 100% of em lol

Kanital
04-15-2014, 04:28 AM
woa

Instanthumor
04-15-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm still wondering why my name is still on your list...

Cavoc
04-15-2014, 02:24 PM
It should be 100% of em lol

The other 10% are banned

Rolocolo
04-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Tru

Jig
04-17-2014, 03:29 AM
Tru

True*

XghostzX
04-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Add SmokeStar to the list again i think he deserves another spot. The guy's so pro

Rolocolo
04-17-2014, 05:29 PM
I bolded him so lets call him boldstar

FFA
04-18-2014, 12:49 AM
Pakayolo is the best pro on that list. The amount of bot boosting he does is insane! Shout out to him.. :)

Jig
04-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Hmmm this is not very funny anymore... :/

Trenton
04-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Ya the sarcasm has lost the humor now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rolocolo
04-18-2014, 11:43 PM
Just like PL has lost its fun

Jig
04-20-2014, 03:30 AM
Yep um, then stop playing it

Laar
06-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Lolwut

Vvriter
06-09-2014, 11:29 PM
When I saw Pakayolo's name I instantly knew this list was a failure.

itsjeemy
09-17-2014, 01:44 PM
You es forgetting hated Dx

Edeluka
09-20-2014, 07:12 AM
I so pro103647

Ssneakykills
09-20-2014, 07:14 AM
I so pro103647

Ya you were so pro at it you got banned for it

Edeluka
09-20-2014, 07:16 AM
Ya you were so pro at it you got banned for it

yup,anonymous acc banned.That sux.but ima still pro))))))99))_

XghostzX
09-20-2014, 12:24 PM
This is my favorite list of all time

Hunter Willey
09-22-2014, 12:14 PM
What about me? I'm bes 77 rhino bruh :D

Armourslash
09-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Add SmokeStar to the list again i think he deserves another spot. The guy's so pro

Yup, he's been playing for a looong time yet he still can pvp.

AppleNoob
09-22-2014, 03:44 PM
Pakayolo is pro?? Waaaat.

Nihiliste
09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Pakayolo is pro?? Waaaat.

I don't think you understand this thread.

Trenton
09-22-2014, 09:37 PM
I don't think he understands any thread

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 08:03 AM

He has many onions tho

Caiahar
09-24-2014, 09:17 PM
A Wild Bad Guy appeared!
Shadowstar gets into karate stance! Uses flurry of punches!
The opposing Bad Guy pulls out his gun!
Shadowstar does a barrel roll!
Shadowstar has fell into the gutter!
The opposing Bad Guy laughs!

AppleNoob
09-24-2014, 10:06 PM
Enlighten me rather than insulting me...

Trollish
09-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Lol. Lolstarfox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motivating
09-25-2014, 12:30 PM
wtf is this? I'm not on here

watermelon
09-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Wheres xsmxkite? Hes best!

Demonkinghero
10-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Gosh im still not on list Sheesh

Jig
10-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Your not pro then are you

Rolocolo
10-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Yes, u at least have to be as pro as smokestar or lolstarfox

angeldawn
10-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Why is this thread still open???
So wrong!!

programmed
10-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Why is this thread still open???
So wrong!!

Was just about to say the same thing. :p

iRandom
10-05-2014, 08:31 PM
You forgot Giltee!!!!!!!!

iRandom
10-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Lel water... i wouldnt expect your fox to be on that list

Waug
10-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Gosh im still not on list Sheesh

as op said, also for more hints watch my PvP movie in the SIG to know how waug is in da list, good luck for future.

and also good luck to all of those who trying to get into this great list..

Jig
10-07-2014, 07:06 AM
Yeah lock thread, probably isn't a very ... Useful one anyways^_^

Waug
10-07-2014, 09:13 AM
^ I don't think so, it's pretty useful from the beginning and till it's going great not only that it's like a core ..hmm..great promotion ground of my ....... greatness at the same time great promotion ground to promote my PvP movie.

folks do subscribe my YouTube channel. das rock style ....

Ubernewber
10-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Yes, u at least have to be as pro as smokestar or lolstarfox

So why is cloudwater on here

ibae
10-07-2014, 03:28 PM
I da bes

Edeluka
10-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Bes pvp namez:rugby:

bosstinytitan
10-07-2014, 07:51 PM
So why is cloudwater on here

Ikr. Pls add fear and ani

dudetus
10-08-2014, 05:33 PM
ani needs to b added

Rolocolo
10-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Whuze ani

iRandom
10-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Whuze ani

Ani-Will-Kill

iRandom
10-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Or anigrassass

longshengsong
10-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Akkillerrrrr is Tazzaz. but got banned :mad:
Tazzaz was a nice pro pally.
The leader of HOAX guild

Fearonasking
10-12-2014, 02:43 PM
I wanna be pro

XxTHExxDONxX
10-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Pro me pls

XxTHExxDONxX
10-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Actually dont pro me...90% of the names on that list are ez

ibae
10-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Actually dont pro me...90% of the names on that list are ez
Ya u rly ez

Waug
10-12-2014, 11:24 PM
oh family bros

XxTHExxDONxX
10-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Ya u rly ez
Thats what she said

Ssneakykills
10-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Thats what she said

Proud family member

XxTHExxDONxX
10-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Proud family member

That sarcasm though

Ssneakykills
10-13-2014, 02:27 PM
That sarcasm though

I quoted saying you were a proud family member so you are basically saying you are sarcastic in your sig? Brb on phone to joepally we got some business to talk about \0/