PDA

View Full Version : a reset map button

Daniel Banuelos
01-27-2014, 05:00 AM
I hope they can make an update for this

Ihateppl
01-27-2014, 01:49 PM
look ma, i nearly soloed this entire elite map, "finger slip reset lv" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Anarchist
01-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Perfect solution for maps you have to repeatly do for experience or farming.

I cant remember how many times i thought "Dang while do i have to always change the map so annoying".

As for fingle slips there could be confirmation button PLUS vote system.

Doomreaper
01-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Perfect solution for maps you have to repeatly do for experience or farming.

I cant remember how many times i thought "Dang while do i have to always change the map so annoying".

As for fingle slips there could be confirmation button PLUS vote system.

Fingle slips xD

Madnex
01-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Oooor you could all stop complaining and adjust to farming two or more maps in a row like everyone else does.

This was done for the exact purpose of more maps being played. We already have walkarounds for this anyway.

Tehh
01-27-2014, 10:45 PM
Would make farming maps repetitively too easy

Anarchist
01-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Fingle slips xD

Finger slips c:

Udrimagi
01-28-2014, 09:00 PM
It already is too easy...

Zylx
01-30-2014, 01:13 AM
look ma, i nearly soloed this entire elite map, "finger slip reset lv" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Who said anything about it having to be on the HUD? Put it on the menu where you'd actually have to try to 'accidentally' tap on it. This is a good idea. But it would have to be available when it's only you to prevent troll-resetters. Or maybe a pop-up somewhere that says "[player's name] wishes to reset the map." Then "accept" or "deny"