Vote for pocket legends for the mashable awards
goto http://mashable.com/awards/votes

ive nominated pocket legends for
Best mobile game
Best online game
Best mobile app

i also nominated this website as
Best website

i recommend that all forum members and non members unite and get voteing for pocket legends

i think after all the hardwork the developers have put into this fantastic game they truly deserve the recognition and win the awards

good luck spacetime studios

thanks for the best game on android

LAST DAY TO VOTE SUPPORT OUR GAME LET SPACETIME STUDIOS WIN

thugimmortal
11-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Vote today last day to nominate pocket legends for an award
show your support

these guys need your votes

TwinkTastical
11-30-2010, 01:27 PM
v v v vooteeeddd

Cabero
11-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Where do you register/ sign in? I have looked every where on there website and don't see it.

Arterra
11-30-2010, 03:04 PM
shoot missed this round... T.T

thugimmortal
11-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Where do you register/ sign in? I have looked every where on there website and don't see it.

the 1st round of voteing is over but check back tommorow dec 1st for the finalist votes

And you sign in with a twitter or facebook account

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Ive just checked the finalist votes for best mobile game and sadly pocket legends didnt make the final. i am dissapointed about this i was so sure pocket legends was going to win
here is the finalists for best mobile game in my opinion pocket legends is better than them all.

Angry birds
Fragger
@blocktacular
Colombo ride 3d
Texting of the bread

None of these games are a groundbreaking as pocket legends and none deserve it more than spacetime studios
what does everyone else think about this. do we need to boycot the awards and demand a recount

thanks to all who voted i only put up this thread to maximise the chances of these guys winning the award for best mobile game. sorry spacetime studios i tried to big up the votes i reallty wanted you to win this award as a thank you for all your hardwork bringing this awsome game to life i wish you guys all the luck in the future again thanks

Arterra
12-01-2010, 08:02 AM
I wish you had given us more than a couple of hours...

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 08:13 AM
I wish you had given us more than a couple of hours...

I posted about voting on the 27th of november that was more than a couple of hours lol it was a couple of days 48 hours

Arterra
12-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Then I COMPLETELY did not see your post O.o cry...

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Its ok dont cry lol

i just wanted them to win its dissapointing really

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Honestly, what does a mashable award really mean? I'm sure they'll win awards that count more and require less camping out on a website from their fans...

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Honestly, what does a mashable award really mean? I'm sure they'll win awards that count more and require less camping out on a website from their fans...

Camping out on a website lol
what do you mean

Arterra
12-01-2010, 09:42 AM
As in stalking the voting polls constantly.

Meh mashable is not small either...

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 09:48 AM
As in stalking the voting polls constantly.

Meh mashable is not small either...

I was not stalking the voting pole lol
i just voted once and then checked the finalists
so i could keep you guys informed

Justg
12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Mashable is a very big deal, and we really appreciate it!

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 10:07 AM
I dunno, I didn't find mashable to be very newbie friendly. I checked it out and saw a million "Timmy No-Life nominated his cat Fluffy..."

Just found it really disorganized and ran away screaming.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Mashable is a very big deal, and we really appreciate it!

I tried to get votes for you guys by posting this thread as i didnt see anything else about it on the forum i just wish that more people saw it and voted.
I know that the award was a big deal im just gutted for you guys and cant belive angry birds got through its an ok game but nowhere near as good as pocket legends

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 10:58 AM
With something that's voter based, it doesn't matter how good a game is -- it just matters how many people play and are willing to camp out at the site. Angry birds has a lot of players, so lots of people to vote.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
With something that's voter based, it doesn't matter how good a game is -- it just matters how many people play and are willing to camp out at the site. Angry birds has a lot of players, so lots of people to vote.

Thats the very reason i posted it here to boost votes this forum has thousands of members

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 11:11 AM
A quick look at the app store shows angry birds having almost 69000 5-star ratings and angry birds lite having over 355,000 ratings.
Pocket legends does not have even close to that number of players. Especially not on this forum. So I'm not surprised by the turnout.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 11:27 AM
A quick look at the app store shows angry birds having almost 69000 5-star ratings and angry birds lite having over 355,000 ratings.
Pocket legends does not have even close to that number of players. Especially not on this forum. So I'm not surprised by the turnout.

Ok i see your point but the other finalists are no good either these games only get loads of hits because they a just pick up and play 2minute wonders and lack any graphical detail copaired to pl

addiekai
12-01-2010, 11:34 AM
And it's totally different genres, although they rate them as a whole.

If they categorized each game individually, I'm sure PL will come up tops.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 11:38 AM
And it's totally different genres, although they rate them as a whole.

If they categorized each game individually, I'm sure PL will come up tops.

I agree at least theres someone who agrees that pocket legends should have won or at least get to the final

Justg
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Ive just checked the finalist votes for best mobile game...

Can you post a link to where they displayed the finalists? I could not find it anywhere...

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Can you post a link to where they displayed the finalists? I could not find it anywhere...

http://mashable.com/awards/

i was logged in using my facebook account
Using the drop down boxes select what category you want
then on the i nominate drop box theres 5 finalists to choose from
I dont know if its because i voted in the 1st round i can view this but im not going to vote in the finals because you guys are not there

im using my phone to browse but i suppose the desktop version is the same

Justg
12-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Got it, thanks!

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Got it, thanks!

Your welcome anytime