PDA

View Full Version : bad mages, bad

Ihateppl
01-27-2014, 01:40 PM
i have been noticing that most beggers (not all) have been mages, and being a lv 36 kick butt mage, i feel like they are giving us mages a bad name
i mean, nearly all trolls, beggers, scammers, flamers, or little weirdos, are mages, what makes them choose this character? nearly everytime i meet a strange mage, they either demand money from me, or beg for somthing.

lets look at the badly displayed math

lets say 100 players start the game per day, of that lets say 33 of them are rouges, 33 are mages, and 34 are warriors, after 20 min of game play lets say that 25% of those newbies leave, leaving us with 75 players, then lets say they strive to reach lv 20, by then most have thrown their device across their room, and we are left with 30 players, 10 of each character, out of these 30 players, lets say they all strive for 36 now, when they finally reach 36, they are so tired of being "blah" ranked, they start to farm, merch, whatever. what makes so many mages go down the dark path of trollhood? is it that it is not easy being a mage? is there not enough mage booty looty to go around? what makes my sweet little mage brethren become those evil..."siths" of AL.....

feel free to comment, pls no fish/chicken/drug junkie pics

keikali
01-27-2014, 01:52 PM

Ihateppl
01-27-2014, 01:56 PM
-.- hilarious

Sorcerie
01-27-2014, 02:49 PM
said the guy who's name is 'Ihateppl'...

xD

Anarchist
01-27-2014, 03:14 PM

Yayayahahahayayaya rofl c':

Anarchist
01-27-2014, 03:17 PM
@OP beggars are everywhere in every form at any level with different begging tactics.

keikali
01-27-2014, 03:31 PM
I notice beggars are more greedy nowadays. It went from "500 gold sir pls" to "50K gold sir pls" LOLWUT?

Dat inflation yo!

Instanthumor
01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
@OP beggars are everywhere in every form at any level with different begging tactics.

Maybe you started seeing more mage beggars cause on the forums and ig they have become the "whining class" crying about their skills their arcane staffs and their squishyness.

On the contrary, it seems that the rogue class are being the whiners because they seem to be complaining about mages being 'OP' and the use of 5 or more skills.

Otahaanak
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Beggar mages beg from.....

Mages. Why cause you are likely to have something they can use.

Striderevil
01-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Well.. you have the advanced beggars who play rogues because they have female avatars and some hormonal male teen will take pity on them claiming to be chivalrous and give them stuff from money to items when in reality its some hairy fat noob with multi avatars sitting in his moms basement looking for the opportunity to mooch of some moron.

Aneneanet
01-27-2014, 04:35 PM
I notice beggars are more greedy nowadays. It went from "500 gold sir pls" to "50K gold sir pls" LOLWUT?

Dat inflation yo!

LoL so true :D

I like how I say no to 500g so they ask for more?? Cause I didn't have the 500g I'll have more to give you??!!??

And I see all classes beg, it doesn't seem to be one more then any others. ;)

Anarchist
01-27-2014, 06:12 PM
On the contrary, it seems that the rogue class are being the whiners because they seem to be complaining about mages being 'OP' and the use of 5 or more skills.

Oh so you mages aren't interested anymore in the

arcane staff buff, the sheild longevity buff, the health skill buff, the defence buff, the stun effectiveness buff?

This is good news Instant :D

Ravager
01-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Beg to the wealthy warriors.

Instanthumor
01-27-2014, 07:22 PM

arcane staff buff, the sheild longevity buff, the health skill buff, the defence buff, the stun effectiveness buff?

I don't really care because chances of that happening isn't very great at this time. But the same goes for you and your whining about limiting to only 4 skills. That isn't going to happen in the near future.

Ebezaanec
01-27-2014, 07:25 PM

Spoken like a true rogue. Typical.

Spyce
01-27-2014, 07:29 PM
*cough Alhuntrazeck cough*

smuggs
01-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Hey now not all of us rogues are like that lol. I use 5 skills and I don't whine...maybe I don't pvp enough (coughAtAllcough)

Nah all classes beg...I had one warrior beg for 1k...and I said I was just about to ask him the same thing...he turns and offers to give me 100k which I kindly declined.

I've had more level 30+ chars begging from me more than the lower levels actually...I barely made it over 600k and you want 500 gold? Nah...I need that 500 if I wanna break 1 mill by the expansion lmao.

Irulelol
01-27-2014, 07:39 PM
I'd say you may see more mage beggars because you're a mage. Maybe they hope for old gear or that you will be more sympathetic to fellow blue eared rabbits.

Madnex
01-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Exactly. It's also funny that many of them don't ask, they demand gold or armor.

Like "give me 17k" or "give me your armor". Cracks me up every single time lol.

Linkincena
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Mages look like pro beggars anyways when naked xD

Lets have a begging week update STG.. xD

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

matanofx
01-28-2014, 03:50 AM
Its a good question, i noticed an endless amount of lvl20 something mage beggars too, usually mages

No matter how many i put on ignore there's new ones every single time i go to town

Those people 90% of the time dont really lvl up from lvl20 something id think they just beg, stay poor and leave game.

becky_xil
01-28-2014, 04:17 AM
Beggar-"Sir..I need samael egg..gv me samael egg now!"
Me- dafuq o.o

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

freakoutt
01-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Im gonna be honest here.. you wanna beg off someone? ask for a ridiculously low amount and the chances are, this fully equipped arcane mage with samael will have a spare slag egg in their inventory just for you xD it happened to me in my noob days of asking for 150 gold for pet food lul

freakoutt
01-28-2014, 05:41 AM
Oh and i believe that its because mages are so easy to lvl.. i could game hard and get to lvl35 in 2 days on a mage but every other class takes twice as long

gumball3000
01-28-2014, 06:40 AM
Im gonna be honest here.. you wanna beg off someone? ask for a ridiculously low amount and the chances are, this fully equipped arcane mage with samael will have a spare slag egg in their inventory just for you xD it happened to me in my noob days of asking for 150 gold for pet food lul

Dude slag egg was introduced one month ago 0.0

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-28-2014, 07:18 AM
Dude slag egg was introduced one month ago 0.0

nooooo it wasn't!!!! *wink wink*

Jig
01-28-2014, 07:18 AM
Because Mages are underpowered this cap unless you have 20mil.

I see there is Beggars, and there is cryer's, I see begging in game, and here, I see crying.

Soz but it's the truth, ignore button, or give them something, or simply IGNORE them. I have ran in so many beggars and I tell ya It's not hard

gumball3000
01-28-2014, 10:34 AM
I'd say you may see more mage beggars because you're a mage. Maybe they hope for old gear or that you will be more sympathetic to fellow blue eared rabbits.

I think this is the correct answer, warriors beg me more than any other class.

Udrimagi
01-28-2014, 08:57 PM

This is funny due to the facy that rpgues are associated to beong the most OP with skills that deal 250% damage on crits with their insanely high crit rates