PDA

View Full Version : problem with snowy

trichomeblue
01-27-2014, 05:40 PM
well its not a problem but i got a snowy from a gold chest and told my guild. obviously kids these days think they know it all so their was a long discusion about myself being a liar but of course i wont take it to much to heart but i do need some closer on the isue. if someone could pls reasure me or contradict me i would realy apreciate it thanks.

Aneneanet
01-27-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you - but I though Snowy was no longer available. He was from the winter event and bought with tokens.

We are thinking of the same Snowy right??? This one:

trichomeblue
01-27-2014, 06:29 PM
yes indeed i completely agree with you. only thing is im seeing one in my pet list i never had before on this toon so you can imagine why i need to know. for my own sanity

Aneneanet
01-27-2014, 06:42 PM
LoL :D I would venture to say that it probably wasn't from the chest and you got it another way and maybe just didn't realize it. Hopefully you get it figured out, I can't really offer much insight for ya. ;)

trichomeblue
01-27-2014, 06:43 PM
well i opened the crate as soon as i got it when i was in blakenbridge kinda weird no?

trichomeblue
01-27-2014, 06:43 PM
eddit previouse post not crate gold chest

Rare
01-28-2014, 12:03 PM
It's also possible someone gifted it to you and you didn't know?

Madnex
01-28-2014, 11:03 PM
I don't see why this thread was posted twice, it was already explained how this occurred. He admitted to seeing a paw coming up and not an egg.

Therefore, what happened here is that he accidentally opened a snowy egg while spam-opening his golden chests. The egg was already in his possession, not looted.