PDA

View Full Version : PVE Rogue Pet

Unethical
01-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey everyone, so I've been using rogue and loving it! Currently I am using Malison as my pet but its happiness runs out too quickly as do other pets and I do not know of any other "cheaper" pets to rotate to that are still worth my while.

Currently I just bought a crawly egg from the bard and I was wondering whether or not I should open it on my rogue or sell it (160k to me right now is A LOT!).

Thanks in advance :)

Reunegade
01-27-2014, 08:24 PM
I still use my McCraw, idk if it's good or not right now.

wvhills
01-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Any that adds dex and/or crit. Talon/malison/slag/kettle/the bat one, etc. there are lots. Just find one u can affords that adds dex and crit. U do have aimed shot maxed right?

Unethical
01-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Oh ok thanks people, yeah I have aimed shot maxed, wait why? And would Crawly be good to open? Or should I sell him? Wrathjaw seems pretty good

UndeadJudge
01-27-2014, 09:59 PM
Oh ok thanks people, yeah I have aimed shot maxed, wait why? And would Crawly be good to open? Or should I sell him? Wrathjaw seems pretty good

Hehe. He was just giving you a life saving tip in case you didn't have AS. Anyway, horton is a great pet at 2k, granite is great too at like 8k. Wrathjaw isn't bad, arcane kinda useless though. I prefer horton over wrath. Higher up in price, Kettle and McCraw are both amazing as well. Ribbit is another choice if you just want crit. Colton's nice too.

Crawly isn't worth it for PvE IMO. You should sell it and get something better.

Unethical
01-28-2014, 08:55 AM
Hehe. He was just giving you a life saving tip in case you didn't have AS. Anyway, horton is a great pet at 2k, granite is great too at like 8k. Wrathjaw isn't bad, arcane kinda useless though. I prefer horton over wrath. Higher up in price, Kettle and McCraw are both amazing as well. Ribbit is another choice if you just want crit. Colton's nice too.

Crawly isn't worth it for PvE IMO. You should sell it and get something better.
Haha alright thank you very much :)

GoodSyntax
01-28-2014, 08:01 PM
I would also add Loki - he's far better than people realize.

Beyond that, I use Malison, Talon, Valkin, Ribbit, and George.