PDA

View Full Version : Reported for nothing

Torrentula81
11-27-2010, 10:57 AM
so I got reported 15 seconds I popped out of pvp. I'm fine with it cause I did nothing wrong. Other people standing around did to. I wonder if the devs can tell how many reports an account has so they can get rid of the spamming. Or maybe a thread needs to be in place for us to say hey I was reported for no reason so these players can be found that way. I just hope these players are getting cought and the legitmet reports are recognized. I'm looking at the viewpoint of damage control, if this situationis under control. Don't want to worry if I'll wake up with a banned account one morning. Any one hear from the devs about any of this?

RedRyder
11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
They check the chat logs not how many times you were reported. If you were cool, STS will be cool.
No worries.

AhLiap
11-27-2010, 12:18 PM
haha i was reported for my two toons yesterday when i was running across town, even stranger. duno wat i did lol. anyway i'm clear if they check the logs. i think those are from new players who wants to add friends but tapped on the report button instead :)

Arterra
11-27-2010, 02:06 PM
So I'm spamming skills in town for no reason and get reported. What do I do first? Yell I LOVE YOU DEVS!
also in the secret passage I was with Smoae with 2 guys, and got reported. So I say "lol screenshotted, you guys are gong to be reported for false reporting!!" and one of them leaves :P