PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Indian flag.

utkarshrocks
01-27-2014, 08:32 PM
So many indian player out there in game..we too want to show our love for our country.but sadly no flag for us.

Pls sts consider this.
I expect my indian brothers to cooperate this topic :)

Sry for any mistake :)

Ebezaanec
01-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Hey guys,

As a bit of perspective, I believe when last we looked that Arcane Legends had been downloaded in something like 200 countries. That's a lot! When we put in the country banners we chose the top 20 that had the most population. While we'd love to do any and all flags, there are implications to pumping too many textures into the game (memory and performance implications and the like). We would prefer to save that future memory real estate for expansions, new vanities, armor, weapons and the like.

At this time we don't have plans to add additional country flags. Thanks very much for your understanding.

Sorry guys, that's not information we can give out freely. We love you though! It's not that any of the other countries are any less important, it's just that we had to limit the number of flags to make sure it didn't have a negative impact on the game. (There are 195 countries in the world! That's a lot of possible flags...) Like Sam said, we would prefer to save that future memory real estate for expansions, new vanities, armor, weapons and the like. We hope you'll agree.

Quotes from other threads about adding more country flags

utkarshrocks
01-28-2014, 04:10 AM
Awww damn..thanks for the information.