PDA

View Full Version : Millionaires, billionaire, and billionaires is a scamer hes in the guild millionaires

Thomas XVI
01-27-2014, 10:29 PM
He is a scammer he tries to be nice to but he isn't he was like that to me but then he scammed me he uses some other accounts to scam players and then wen u give him ur stuff he just poofs and and he tries to ignore u he scammed me for my red druidic hood and legs those we my only valuable items I had now I have nothing I tried really hard on getting them he will deny everything u tell him if he's a scammer dont trust him he has friends that will say he's not a scamer but they are just protecting him because he gives them stuff so they support him he has scammed noobs I seen it and he sells his account but gives the wrong password and he keeps the stuff thats all I have to say but remember dont trust him dont fall for his tricks

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

programmed
01-27-2014, 11:25 PM
The forums isn't a place to come to about scammers. Report him or email spacetime studios support.

Delphina
01-27-2014, 11:27 PM
The forums isn't a place to come to about scammers. Report him or email spacetime studios support.
support@spacetimestudios.com
Thanks ScaryBeary! Thread closed.