PDA

View Full Version : PLease remove Trulle of TDM

Hercules
01-27-2014, 11:01 PM
Is very annoying that one is in TDM and this giant mob will this there, first to the rouges the underside arrows give the opponents are aimed to that giant, second, a kill is by trulle hits you and leaves you and 12% life.

keikali
01-27-2014, 11:14 PM
Hes fine. Common sense tells you to avoid him and not fight around him.

Trenton
01-27-2014, 11:14 PM
Go to CTF then

Ebezaanec
01-27-2014, 11:25 PM
If you know how to manipulate Trulle, he will become beneficial to your team winning.

That goes to say, if you were unfortunate with timing, then the respawn button will be your retry button :)

Spyce
01-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Isn't it away for STG to lower the number of TDM farmers?

Zynzyn
01-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Isn't it away for STG to lower the number of TDM farmers?

This made me lol. haha. I suppose it is xD

Sceazikua
01-27-2014, 11:41 PM
I think Trulle is there as a "full regenation" way to go because there are no health packs. There are both health and mana packs in ctf. and if you dont fight near him, he wont seek you :)

Anarchist
01-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Trulle is your best friend in tdm i usually use him to kill the opp party when i am in disadvantage in numbers.

The only time he becomes annoying is when i am trying to have a 1vs1. c:

Instanthumor
01-28-2014, 01:45 AM
Trulle is your best friend in tdm i usually use him to kill the opp party when i am in disadvantage in numbers.

The only time he becomes annoying is when i am trying to have a 1vs1. c:

Trulle is my best friend when he kills me before my opponents do, that way, I won't get a death haha.
Go 1v1 in a ctf room, problem solved.

Kuragasi
01-28-2014, 02:05 AM
Trulle is a good tank too!

Robhawk
01-28-2014, 03:56 AM
Id like to see you guys using Trulle to your advantage when you are stunned in his red zone... Do you send him a PM with the promise of food if he doesnt hit you then? *lol* :p
If Trulle would not beam to any spot in the map at ANY time it would be fine!
The best thing about Trulle is when you respawn in his red zone... :dread:

Alhuntrazeck
01-28-2014, 06:05 AM
Some people use panic when an opponent is trying to escape from Trulles redzone. That's seriously low imo. Guarantees you dying or remaining with what 5% Hp (if you aren't a war) which ofc is worse. Great way to separate you from your teammates >.<

But trulle rly is useful when I'm avoiding attacks...50% of the shots go to this aggro machine <3

Anarchist
01-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Id like to see you guys using Trulle to your advantage when you are stunned in his red zone... Do you send him a PM with the promise of food if he doesnt hit you then? *lol* :p
If Trulle would not beam to any spot in the map at ANY time it would be fine!
The best thing about Trulle is when you respawn in his red zone... :dread:

I root them down with crawly AA no need for pms.

UndeadJudge
01-29-2014, 08:39 AM
Remove trulle. Please. Always in the way when I try to duel -.-

gumball3000
01-29-2014, 08:41 AM
Kill him brfore every match, that should solve your problem.

Slardz
01-31-2014, 08:15 AM
Spacetime Created This TDM. To have some fun they create trulle to have some thrill ongame. Trulle helps alot. This is kind of nonsense. Trulle helps you, trulle let kill you and Called by "Suicide" so don't ignore trulle it helps alot.
If you have 1v1 Go hide somewhere don't hit trulle. Don't ever to go beside him. That's all Problem Solved. Nonsense -_-
*Dismiss*

Ladypebbles Sent this message using Phone ♥

Striderevil
01-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Trulles kills are never counted so people with low hp get an advantage if he kills them. Also Trulle helps in absorbing surrounding attacks like an aggro so you wont get 1 shot especially if your a mage. Trulle also helps soften targets to finish them and he never complains about kill steals. So seriously learn to use him

Aikyorx
02-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Trulle is found in TDM to get the "Troll Bane" title when u kill it with teamwork. You can also use trulle as a weapon to kill other players when trulle attacks.

Trulle can be used as a shield , too when others are attacking you , especially mages.

Sometimes it comes the other way round and kills you/player kills you using trulle, which is quite annoying.

nelson131
02-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Or trulle kills the player you are bashing up.

And applying a panic when trulle's red cone shows up is really low. I say a rogue doing this. He/she wiped out our entire team using Shadow storm shot and aimed shot+ normal attack when our whole team was at 7-8% hp. I didn't even stand a chance.

EliteHulk
02-04-2014, 11:48 AM
I love trulle... I see him as my secondary pet. Since my damage rate sucks donkie. Fighting around him gives me the advantages. Once I see his red dots I like to stun players around that area and clean up after that.

He saved my life plenty of times. Also kills me too at times. But I rather have him kill me than rather have players do. He takes most of the beating when my buffs r on cool down. I vote to keep him.

Int
02-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Take advantage of trulle, when u need full hp for a 1 v 1 fight or just plain ffa, have trulle kill u and u respawn will full health and no deaths

Gameplay
02-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Is very annoying that one is in TDM and this giant mob will this there, first to the rouges the underside arrows give the opponents are aimed to that giant, second, a kill is by trulle hits you and leaves you and 12% life.

maybe kill him for app (maybe he stays dead), then kill the rest as they are saying thanks for the app

kinzmet
02-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Keep Trulle! His an answer to being ganged on TDM beside from quiting the match.
Hit Trulle then run around him, whenever you see the red zone use crawly or stun on opponents ganging you. Most of them will die and the remaining would be on 5-10% health left.
Nothing beats the feeling of taking down an entire team alone (with Trulle's help). :)