PDA

View Full Version : Predictions/ideas on Next Expansion

Orange142
01-28-2014, 05:06 AM
My thoughts
They going to bring something that is arcane maybe new pet or weapon what I think is the Arcane hooks will be upgraded to lvl 41
Also maybe new mythic armor new style and look maybe generation 2 of mythic armor what about a 4th elemental pet e.g slag, glacian etc I'd like to know ur guys predictions and ideas comment below

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-28-2014, 07:26 AM

:) I had to

keikali
01-28-2014, 08:36 AM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for upgrades, I can tell you that you won't get any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop making these threads, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will trolololol you.

Zeus
01-28-2014, 12:19 PM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for upgrades, I can tell you that you won't get any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop making these threads, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will trolololol you.

He kids you not, this dude can be the most annoying person in the world if he wants to be.

Sorcerie
01-28-2014, 12:36 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/cyberlegend1994/Animated%20GIFs/deadhorse.gif

Anarchist
01-28-2014, 12:47 PM

Ahahahjahajahaha rofl c':

Sheener
01-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Lol nice taken quote

Ihateppl
01-28-2014, 01:32 PM
0.0 i think u need a period in your thread mate

Bless
01-28-2014, 03:15 PM

He kids you not, this dude can be the most annoying person in the world if he wants to be. Lol challenge accepted...*calls CTF*

Solid
01-28-2014, 03:17 PM
Lol challenge accepted...*calls CTF*

Zzzzz

Anarchist
01-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Girls and Boys, Humans and Trolls....what if we start a TROLL CONTEST to decide who is the Ultimate Troll???

Energizeric
01-28-2014, 05:16 PM
My prediction ---> there will be an expansion, something having to do with dragons. [/end prediction]

Sheener
01-28-2014, 07:11 PM
My prediction will be lvl cap will be lvl 41 lol

LordDravek
01-28-2014, 07:48 PM
I like turtles

Energizeric
01-28-2014, 08:17 PM
I like turtles

Wanna buy a shiloh egg?

Ebezaanec
01-28-2014, 09:03 PM
I predict:

A rush to L41
A rush to find all Elite bugs
A rush to sell overpriced Elite loot
A rush to loot new Arcane
A rush to complete new APs
A rush to sell new Crate gear before prices plummet
A rush to test out PvP
A rush to complain on Forums

So much rushing.

No wonder there are no doctors in AL. People don't have "patience." :p

Sariita
01-28-2014, 09:45 PM
Rofl hahaha