PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 to Level 41 Everyone Deserves a Chance!

Hoardseeker
01-28-2014, 07:57 AM
For many players...Around the World! There are Many players....who were sleeping during update and EVEN ME will be sleeping during the updates...for me idk the time when it's launching updates but when I see the announcement thread it is posted at 2am....lol during night? All the players need chance! They want to be wake for the mid-night update?

So,here a solution ! So everybody deserves a chance!

When expansion is launched all the players can talk to the NEW NPC at shuyal and he describes:-

Well,I'm here to pass a message to you and the tribals are invading at the dragon's enclave! You need to be strong enough to kill them[Level 41]and I also got a challenge for you! There are many players around the world! You must level up in very short period in order to get in the top in the leaderboard of "Top 50 to Level 41"

For other low and 37+levels:

You need to be level 36 to proceed

How to make it not to be abusive?

Accepting this challenge resets your Xp to 0/2600 and only level 36 can accept it

Madnex
01-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Well I don't know about the de-leveling thing. What about a quest that is necessary to travel to the new island?

Doesn't have to be level 36 exclusive - someone who wasn't around past expansion and found no point in capping could very well wish to compete this once with his level 35.

Ebezaanec
01-28-2014, 09:41 AM
You do realize that if you get on the Top 50 LB, you get nothing, right?

It's not even a game LB, its the Forum LB.

Unless it's really important for you to get your name on the forum.. I don't see the point.

Rare
01-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Well I don't know about the de-leveling thing. What about a quest that is necessary to travel to the new island?

Doesn't have to be level 36 exclusive - someone who wasn't around past expansion and found no point in capping could very well wish to compete this once with his level 35.

That's tricky because you don't have to access the brew area to get xp (i.e. tombs, shuyal)

Anarchist
01-28-2014, 12:58 PM
LOL drink some cofee and stay awake when you are supposed to be sleeping if you really care about being one of the first to get to Lv41

Ihateppl
01-28-2014, 02:00 PM
if being 41 means that much to you, jugg the coffee and press the jugg button, and farm those skeletons

Bless
01-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Deserves a chance for what? The first 50 list is exactly like an applause. First everyone congratulates them by clapping, then the applause dies down after 3 seconds.

It doesnt have rewards therefore those hardcore who want to go for it, Im sure you can do it alone ;)

Zylx
01-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Deserves a chance for what? The first 50 list is exactly like an applause. First everyone congratulates them by clapping, then the applause dies down after 3 seconds.

It doesnt have rewards therefore those hardcore who want to go for it, Im sure you can do it alone

Its like the leaderboard to some people. (Omg!! I grinded exp the hardest!)