PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Map Rooming System

Peer
01-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Hi!

I was just thinking of this suggestion days ago maybe it will work easier for users to join a private game. As in their own room. Like users are allowed to Create a room in a map w/ or w/out password so that they can have their own game esp. in PVP. But in PVP there is a minimum number of users to start the map, like in Deathmatch, The game will start until each team has 3 or more players to prevent dummies. Or just make this feature work in PVP because there is a Party system already so this will make it useless. Allowing with Password-protected room too will be cool for Guild War PVP.

I am not referring to other game that has room system but I am just sharing my imagination. If this suggestion was already suggested and has been denied. Just close this with comment.

Cheers!
-Tonex

Madnex
01-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Anything that allows a private game allows dummy farmers to act more freely. There's already a way to play with less than three players; you can keep rejoining the game, choosing a team and leaving and it counts your spot each time.

If private rooms are ever going to be added, I suggest the kills/deaths gotten there not to count on your record. It's not like these farmers are going to be dealt with --since it was stated by the devs that no actions will be taken-- but there's certainly no need to add to the problem.