PDA

View Full Version : Time to bring up the burried hatchet!

KingFu
11-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Some of you guys know this story, but I just thought about it the other day when I was playing and I thought I would share it.

As some of you may know, a while ago, Spacetime Studios had its own episode of the "Ten Ton Hammer" podcast. JustG basically had an interveiw with 2 of the guys that did it. Well, it was a pretty long podcast, and about half way through it, they got to a topic (IDK if it was a little joke thing they did every show, or just something they thought of on the spot), they started talking about food, and then one of the guys said something like, how could we incorporate PL with food. Then the other guy goes, Haha, I got something. Hotpocket-legends! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Some of you may know where I am going with this, others may be clueless, and half of you may just be bored and not care. Anyways...

I have a character, named Hotpocketleg, which is short for Hotpocket-legends, a joke me and some random people in town were laughing about, months before the podcast. He was my second character. The point is.....They jacked my joke!!!!

Just thought I would share this experience with everyone, since others seem to find it funny, while I am well.......:mad: ;)

I was gonna contact my lawyer, gimic infringement, but he was with another client, and I got too lazy to call back. ( I'm kidding! DUN BAN ME!:D)

That's all I got....point of this thread: Amusement.

If you felt I wasted your time, I will be happy to reward the first 10 people that didn't get any amusement from this a whole 1K!:D

Hehe.....

Lesrider
11-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Well that certainly makes more sense than a Hot Pocket Leg -- I kept imagining you microwaving your own leg.

KingFu
11-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Hahaha, yeah, it's pronounced Hot-Pocket-Lej, short for legend since it wouldn't fit:/

Cascade
11-27-2010, 04:39 PM
I remember that podcast...I tried for over 45 minutes to try and listen to it but it never worked out and I never got to hear it :/

MoarPewPew
11-27-2010, 06:34 PM
1k please...

Lol just kidding, I remember the podcast. Was epic!

jonboy
11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm sure it was the interviewers that made the hotpocket legends joke not JustG, but could be wrong.

Kossi
11-27-2010, 06:47 PM
why are you mad they used a longer version of your name..

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 07:07 PM
why are you mad they used a longer version of your name..

One word for you... Kidding.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/f9f0f929.png

Uctiger62
11-28-2010, 01:15 AM
It's disheartening that satire has to be explained as such...but despite that...this is funny as ****. They should hook you up with a personalized in-game weapon...a hot pocket, of course!

or the crisper-sleeve for a hat/armor would be funny, also. good stuff.

KingFu
11-28-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm sure it was the interviewers that made the hotpocket legends joke not JustG, but could be wrong.

Yes, the intervewiers did maw the joke. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that:)

Edit:

And kossi, it isn't really a longer version, it's what my name stands for, therefore, I own the copyrights to this joke;)

Edit again!:

Uctiger, Instead of a droid costume contest, let's have a hot pocket costume contest! Aka, a pop tart with meat!;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-28-2010, 09:02 PM
I just Lol'd.