PDA

View Full Version : Hello everypony.

Fluttershai
01-28-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm Fluttershai, glad to play a good game like this.

Players here are nice (most of them), and the best part is most of them respect bronies and pegasisters like me. Which gave me the courage to start a brony/pegasister guild in the first place.

Despite what most of you may be thinking, it's not solid who introduced me to SL, it's actually the opposite.

I used to have an engineer called ponygirl (haha :p) but then some hacker took my acc (I'm totally sure it's a hacker b/c I neve told anyone (including Solid) my password/email/etc)

Before the hacking incident I introduced Solid to this game, but never knew he could get so good at it.

around 2-3 years later, I decided to restart and get over with it, so here I am. (I'm totally unaware that SL has a forum site until like now 0_0)

I would be glad to help out some players new to this game, and of course you can join my guild...

if that is ok with you...

DocDoBig
01-28-2014, 04:11 PM
Hey welcome back pony!

I'm not a real pro in SL, but these are my toons feel free to add them:

Sciazaratek - 38 Engi
Sciazop + Sciazcommando - 10

Solid Scorpion
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM
Welcome to forums! XD

BTW Nice computer you got there. :)

Deliberations
02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm Fluttershai, glad to play a good game like this.

Players here are nice (most of them), and the best part is most of them respect bronies and pegasisters like me. Which gave me the courage to start a brony/pegasister guild in the first place.

Despite what most of you may be thinking, it's not solid who introduced me to SL, it's actually the opposite.

I used to have an engineer called ponygirl (haha :p) but then some hacker took my acc (I'm totally sure it's a hacker b/c I neve told anyone (including Solid) my password/email/etc)

Before the hacking incident I introduced Solid to this game, but never knew he could get so good at it.

around 2-3 years later, I decided to restart and get over with it, so here I am. (I'm totally unaware that SL has a forum site until like now 0_0)

I would be glad to help out some players new to this game, and of course you can join my guild...

if that is ok with you...

Hey, welcome to SL forums... I'm somewhat pro

Deliberations (Lvl 50)
Mistrial (Lvl 41)
Xexon (Lvl 1)

ADD ME!

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Hello ponygirl

add me!
and ask me for any help :)
Also, Join any of these awesome guild if you need help leveling!

Dragoonclaws (Engineer level 51 - Officer at Kingdom of Light)
Armadylian (Operative level 45 - Officer at Blood Pack Mercenary)
Zaamorak (Commando level 35 - Officer at The Untouchables)

jassisor
02-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Welcome