PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the disconnect message

csb
01-28-2014, 09:08 PM
After 5 minutes of inactivity, I get a message that says the game disconnected. I press the button to reconnect immediately, but I find that I am already under attack.

Why does the game timeout, put me on the attack list, and then tell me I have been disconnected?

It is too late to tell me I have been disconnected. The game should tell me that I am about to be disconnected. It should give me 10 minutes to reconnect. I may need some time to reboot my wifi router, or find my phone charger.

It seems really mean that STS makes us wait hours for our army to be created, and is very quick to put our fort in the attack list. This causes me to lose more resources than I can gain from attacking.

So, where is the motivation to play this game if it will just log me out and cause me to be attacked?

csb
01-29-2014, 03:09 AM
Ok, so I tried to attack again. I did one attack, and while waiting for troops it timed out again. I immediately hit the reconnect but was already under attack.

There is no point in bothering with this game. I will just delete it off my phone until the timeout problem is fixed.

Dragonknight
01-29-2014, 06:30 AM
Agreed. So fustrating. Been stuck at 13 400+ for days and cant see to get over 14 k. Some times i lose battles -24 then i got Dced and people attack me immediately then lose another 24. Sts shld make trophy gain and lost base on hq lvl and not trophy lvl. Its unfair that we see hq 8 and 9 then we lose and lost 24 trophies.

csb
02-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Please fix this. I get so tired of this. I get attacked immediately every time the game times out.