PDA

View Full Version : Changing Password.

lce
11-27-2010, 04:11 PM
How do I change my Pocket legends password Im talking about the actual log in password to play the game :)

Royce
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
At the login screen, tap options. Then tap edit account. Then enter your old password and your new password (twice), and tap modify.

lce
11-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks dude!

Balgreta
12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
how do i change my password if i can't login to the game?

my password is saved in the phone and my screen has died - i'm sending my phone off tomorrow to be repaired and i don't want people logging in when they have repaired my screen (and the risk of what they can do to my account)

any help guys?

addiekai
12-02-2010, 03:47 PM
If that's the case, you can try to send an email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and see if they can change the password for you.

If that doesn't work, your pretty much out of options...

Balgreta
12-02-2010, 03:55 PM

need to be some sorta account management online - as we can put real money into the game we kind need some protection online as well

Would be usefull if phone were ever stolen or left at friends houses / work etc.

FluffNStuff
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM
how do i change my password if i can't login to the game?

my password is saved in the phone and my screen has died - i'm sending my phone off tomorrow to be repaired and i don't want people logging in when they have repaired my screen (and the risk of what they can do to my account)

any help guys?

Answered this in chat, but just in case, what you want to do is plug your phone into your computer, and under applications, uncheck 'Pocket Legends'. Then resync your phone as this will remove Pocket Legends and all your log in information. (This will not effect your account at all, as that is stored on the server).

Balgreta
12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
thanks fluff - i just went AFK watching some lame im a celebrity show with the missus... ohh the joy of having no phone to zone out on while she watch's her shows hehe!