PDA

View Full Version : pvp problem

sinisterking
01-29-2014, 02:31 AM
so i was playing pvp lalalala and i was looking at my stats. while i was looking at my stats another person started attacking. i then exited out and i saw who was hitting me. so then i go back to the stats menu since i was almost dead. i then look at my stats while im getting attacked and i see that my stats are really low. i didnt do nothing and when i spawned i saw that my stats were normal again. are people cheeting on pvp or is it a game error?

hellprince
01-29-2014, 09:09 AM
yes that happens to everyone when your hp is around 5%/10% your stats drop significantly as you become "weak" for the loss of blood its not a problem by any means its always been that way go try it drop your hp to below 10% and you'll see your hp drop

MightyMicah
01-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Wow, that's interesting. I never would have thought to check.

doomdoomdoom
01-29-2014, 06:07 PM
yes that happens to everyone when your hp is around 5%/10% your stats drop significantly as you become "weak" for the loss of blood its not a problem by any means its always been that way go try it drop your hp to below 10% and you'll see your hp drop

It makes sense that I would not be as strong when I am so low on blood. But I have never noticed that. Yay I learned something. ^_^ Thanks!

sinisterking
01-29-2014, 06:54 PM
yes that happens to everyone when your hp is around 5%/10% your stats drop significantly as you become "weak" for the loss of blood its not a problem by any means its always ]been that way go try it drop your hp to below 10% and you'll see your hp drop

I didnt know that :o thnx for the info

hellprince
01-30-2014, 07:18 AM
It makes sense that I would not be as strong when I am so low on blood. But I have never noticed that. Yay I learned something. ^_^ Thanks!

I didnt know that :o thnx for the info

always welcome ^_^ i actually took notice to that in the same way when i fought in ctf i noticed my stats dropped when i am near death