PDA

View Full Version : nuri plat dungeon tips/tricks & meatheads of farming it

Kingzila
01-29-2014, 07:04 AM
So after about 200 plat of farming in nuri plat dungeon without a good drop I'd like to take the time to "Learn" some new farming meathids for nuri's plat dungeon from you all here on the forums. Set ups, do' & dont's vanities not to where once to wear and so.

Any type of helpful hints and so on would be great for nuri item and loot farming in this general area.

Xyzther
01-29-2014, 07:33 AM
Don't use any reroll whatsoever and use classy looter

VVake
01-29-2014, 08:44 AM
Yes do not use re roll, or big luck because glyph blade steels are a common item, and by using luck. You're increasing your chances at a pink and not the blade steels

xpowerlevalx
01-29-2014, 10:38 AM
I got a blade steel in fun house with 3x combo and big luck idk how but it happend lol 60283

Suentous PO
01-29-2014, 10:45 AM
I got a blade steel in fun house with 3x combo and big luck idk how but it happend lol 60283

Yeah it's still possible with luck, just very rare. Notice you didn't reroll.

xpowerlevalx
01-29-2014, 10:46 AM
Ikr

LEVEL ONE
01-29-2014, 10:53 AM
@OP, you mean "methods"?

I got a blade steel in fun house with 3x combo and big luck idk how but it happend lol

You were lucky. Oh, the irony.

Aerospacegod
01-30-2014, 11:49 AM
use classy looter

I don't get why classy looter would help. Can you explain?

"Make every item drop tailor-made for your character with this special elixir"
From the description it seems like it would make you not drop craft items(steel) in favor of int items for your mage for example. Or do you go with a character over lv 60 and so the only thing that can drop is craft items?

Bonthan
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
A lvl one's drops works the same as a character using classy looter. Make a lvl one, farm first map in forest haven. Then farm your 76 there and compare the results. Next apply this concept to mini and crafting drops there.

On classy looter the amount of droppable items are reduced. There is a lower drop pool. So when you drop, instead of having 30 items to pull from you may only have 10, which include the crafting supplies.

Cheapest and fastest way is to wait till you have daily combo and then purchase looter. It'll reduce the amount of steels by 30%, but way cheaper than buying thrasher then removing reroll. You can run only looter(with no combo), but it's slow going compared to the fast pace runs in mini. Optimum is looter and thrasher, remove reroll, but it's 100 plat an hour.

On classy, in 2 days or less, you can either achieve gold cap or craft a full demonic.