PDA

View Full Version : School.. :(

Spyce
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
My mom took all my electronics devices so I can't play or check forums until I get my grades up :"(
(Most likely June)
I'll miss all of you! (Espicially Jeff, Clark, Anthony, Vik, and Mason.)

EDIT: Any school tips?

Argyros
01-29-2014, 10:08 AM
Study hard bro.

Always try to read ahead, its best to be on top of the subject. Gl!

Pandamoni
01-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Best of luck with school this semester. Remember to just make yourself study. Remember what we talked abt. Sometimes you have to learn to study when you've been able to get by on smarts alone. Best advice is to not procrastinate and to actually study. See you in June!

Hoardseeker
01-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Lol studying is not even a hard job I don't even study in my home just only in my school got A+ Grade my Mom always gets amazed lol.....

While studying don't be in a very silent environment or very noisy environment ..
A medium sounded environment makes my studies easier!

Reunegade
01-29-2014, 10:50 AM
My mom took all my electronics devices so I can't play or check forums until I get my grades up :"(
(Most likely June)

Wao, miss me please.

And before studying, eat jalapenos to keep you awake. I like eating lay's jalapeno chips, so good.

DocDoBig
01-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Wow :(

Cya bb write good marks quick!

programmed
01-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Good luck man. Hope you do better! If I get my stuff taken away again for school reasons ill never get back, already failing algebra again and its only the first week into the new semester lol.

Caiahar
01-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Take a few weeks off your games. If you have any personal devices that are used to play games that you own (not phone) than try to stay away from them. If it's your phone, uninstall the games, and put the App Store/google play store in a place where you have to press so many buttons to get to it.
Focus on your studies. After school, or after your after-school activities, take an hour to relax, have a snack. Then get to your room/studying room and close/lock the door. Read your books/lessons/whatever you need to do, then do your homework. If it's a test or whatever you're worrying about, study the main points or whatever (I'm not too big on words...) and after dinner, take about 20-30 min to take care of the rest.

I'm not the best advice giver, but it's something I did once, but I don't have too many problems with hw or school that much.

All for one, and one for all.

Kiwihawk
01-30-2014, 04:04 AM
Hank wont miss you...

Cheenivie
01-30-2014, 07:28 AM
Thought you were azn...

MightyMicah
01-30-2014, 11:07 AM
(Most likely June)

I can remember when my mom once did the same. You got this bro! Kick that school's butt! We'll all be here waiting when you get back, I think. :)

Spyce
01-30-2014, 08:43 PM
Take a few weeks off your games. If you have any personal devices that are used to play games that you own (not phone) than try to stay away from them. If it's your phone, uninstall the games, and put the App Store/google play store in a place where you have to press so many buttons to get to it.
Focus on your studies. After school, or after your after-school activities, take an hour to relax, have a snack. Then get to your room/studying room and close/lock the door. Read your books/lessons/whatever you need to do, then do your homework. If it's a test or whatever you're worrying about, study the main points or whatever (I'm not too big on words...) and after dinner, take about 20-30 min to take care of the rest.

I'm not the best advice giver, but it's something I did once, but I don't have too many problems with hw or school that much.

Really helped me Shadow.
Thanks for all the tips!

Thought you were azn...
I turn black nao.

Wao, miss me please.

And before studying, eat jalapenos to keep you awake. I like eating lay's jalapeno chips, so good.
I miss you doe.
I just need to actually study and do ALL my homework.

Alhuntrazeck
01-30-2014, 09:05 PM
Good luck and cya man, sorry for not being able to hang out with u more...
Just aim for that A and ignore other distractions like AL/PL/Forums (yes I'm a huge hypocrite). We're counting on you to knock dose others dead!

Cheenivie
01-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Aww fake azn

programmed
01-31-2014, 12:03 AM
Best advice: Tell yourself you'll study later and then go off doing other things until you remember that you forgot to study and its too late to do it now.

Ok you're right. That was the wor...I mean best advice.

Fine. Here the real deal: idk about you but music helps me concentrate. Listening to my music helps keep me from thinking about other things so I can think more on what I'm studying or reading. Plus its a scientifically proven fact that things like chewing gum or listening to music help with concentration. When I went to a public school the teachers would let you chew gum when you had to take the yearly state mandated tests and it does help.

Bootdaddy
01-31-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm sure... June.. Lol

Gameplay
01-31-2014, 04:26 AM
schools out by pink floyd, it will get you threw it just dont Burn it down like in the song

Extreme
01-31-2014, 08:13 AM
Good luck :)

Caiahar
01-31-2014, 06:53 PM
Best advice: Tell yourself you'll study later and then go off doing other things until you remember that you forgot to study and its too late to do it now.

Ok you're right. That was the wor...I mean best advice.

Fine. Here the real deal: idk about you but music helps me concentrate. Listening to my music helps keep me from thinking about other things so I can think more on what I'm studying or reading. Plus its a scientifically proven fact that things like chewing gum or listening to music help with concentration. When I went to a public school the teachers would let you chew gum when you had to take the yearly state mandated tests and it does help.

Music does not help me concentrate. :/ it does the exact opposite actually. I just sit there staring into space listening. LIES!!

Laar
02-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Good luck Sheriff! (If you're not back yet)

Try to close your mind while studying, concentrate on the book and nothing else. If you think "OMG I HAVE TO HURRY UP. NEED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.," you're just gonna rush yourself and studying would be painful.

Spyce
02-10-2014, 08:59 PM

Try to close your mind while studying, concentrate on the book and nothing else. If you think "OMG I HAVE TO HURRY UP. NEED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.," you're just gonna rush yourself and studying would be painful.

T'was only gone for a few days..

Laar
02-10-2014, 11:05 PM

T'was only gone for a few days..
Nice approximation (most likely June)

Rolocolo
02-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Don't die

Laar
02-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Don't die
#longliverolocolo

Caiahar
02-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Don't die
#longliverolocolo
#longliveTEOKILLO
#longliveevo
#shortliverolocolo ;)

Rolocolo
02-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Ew dat TEOKILLO guy, wao tresh

Laar
02-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Ew dat TEOKILLO guy, wao tresh
Yus he too newb fo da rolocolo.
#Beliebers

SayCreed
02-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Music does not help me concentrate. :/ it does the exact opposite actually. I just sit there staring into space listening. LIES!!

Lel.I liek music

Jhawkeye
03-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Braaaaa. this is the same reason I haven't been on kik lol

Edit: You're back haha, I can only get on on this new computer, still no kik though lol