PDA

View Full Version : Injustice in PvP

Socrates
01-29-2014, 10:20 AM
PvP is now a place that only mythic people rule in. Many legendary players are facing a lot of difficulties to even succeed to take one kill. BUT this post has no problem with plat user it is just a suggestion for STS to make non plat users fight with other non plat users and the same thing with plat users. In addition it is not only that we cannot PvP but when we join a room we are just a worm that waits to be eaten.
So if STS wants to equalise the gamers this is a good start!!!
Hope this idea will be done.
THANK YOU FOR READING:) :) :)

Bless
01-29-2014, 10:30 AM
Solution 1: Deal with it. Skill > gear in most cases

Solution 2: Get mythic yourself? We weren't all born with mythics

Socrates
01-29-2014, 10:48 AM
problem 1: under age so no plat
problem 2: I have 300dmg and mythic 600dmg but as I mentioned I do not have a problem with that I just want non plat users fight with non plat players sounds more fair to me. ty for replying though

Bless
01-29-2014, 10:54 AM
Ill help you ingame, whats ur ign

Mythic users arent hard, even I have 370 dmg

Socrates
01-29-2014, 11:00 AM
my name is maoejal.Nice finding ppl like you I appreciate but this thread is for all legendary ppl to have fun in pvp and dont get killed all the time

becky_xil
01-29-2014, 11:26 AM
Make a twink.. problem solved (if you love pvp so much) and not all player with mythic are plat user

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Socrates
01-29-2014, 11:45 AM
lol I made this post so sts can use the stats of killing radio if your killing radio is low you have to start from the buttom and maybe some day your killing radio is equal with mythic ppl so you can fight with them too. Ty for replying!!

GoodSyntax
01-29-2014, 12:23 PM
Solution 1: Deal with it. Skill > gear in most cases

Solution 2: Get mythic yourself? We weren't all born with mythics

This is true....I am a Legendary Player (the gear, not by rep), and I am in full PvE spec, so no Medic, and I still manage to get kills. Granted, I am one hit A LOT, but that's just how it works.

I still manage to kill many Mythic players with my dumpy gear (Tarlok of Potency helm, armor and amulet) and decidedly non-PvP build. It's much more challenging, and I have to use the terrain and range better than my opponent, but all that means is that if you improve your skills to the point where you are competitive with Legendaries equipment, that you will be very tough when you finally do get Mythics.

Anarchist
01-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Mythic will win against legendary 95% hands down, so i like the idea of making people on same power range fight each other, the best system that can make this come to reality is the 1vs1 pvp system. c:

wvhills
01-29-2014, 02:44 PM
i recommend just waiting for the next cap. STS is doing some type of gear staggering next time so maybe they won't release new mythics right away. if that's the case then everyone will be legendary users and you can pvp until the expensive gear starts dropping. maybe you'll get lucky and get some good drops that you can either use or sell by then.

epicrrr
01-29-2014, 03:12 PM
This is part of the game mechanics bro, to be the best you have to pay for "premium items", if you have no plat i suggest you play at 1-24.

Hiosahaf
01-29-2014, 03:27 PM
This is part of the game mechanics bro, to be the best you have to pay for "premium items", if you have no plat i suggest you play at 1-24.

He isn't asking to be the best. He has a pretty valid suggestion. He has legendary gear, so pit him against similar people. I face the same problem too. My warrior has 5960 health, 529 str, 307 dmg, (forgot the dps) and close to 1600 armour. I'm just a legendary warrior but everytime I enter a pvp room, its filled with mauls and glaive and daggers etc etc.
Not a rant, yes I get lucky a few times (sorcs are easiest to kill :D one with mythic guns), but it'd be good if I got even competitors.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Socrates
01-29-2014, 03:57 PM
nice to see all this replies ty I still hope sts do this!! plz leave your questions too

Newcomx
01-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Is it hard for STS to make other pvp room for non-mythic player so that legendary end game player can enjoy pvp also? If that's STS policy, that we can't do about it.... but still pve more fun :D

Socrates
01-30-2014, 03:54 AM
newcomx nice dude finally someone understand it maybe my Engilsh was not helping a lot but lets keep this thread busy!!

Socrates
01-30-2014, 12:44 PM
pff it is getting ridiculous to get ganged and farmed by mythic ppl when it only needs one to kill you so plz everyone+1 for my idea

Socrates
01-30-2014, 01:18 PM
pff it is getting ridiculous to get ganged and farmed by mythic ppl when it only needs one to kill you so plz everyone+1 for my idea

Bless
01-30-2014, 01:58 PM
Stop spamming?

Giuewek
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
+ 1

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
01-30-2014, 09:42 PM
What do you classify as a plat-user?

I have upgraded myth set, but I haven't spent a cent in this game. I have never looted a myth/arcane in any locked crate. My myths come from Elite Gold Chests and my plat comes from free offers.

I personally had to heavily farm to get to where I am. I didn't get lucky after cracking open a few crates like some people. I know I am not the only person who has had the same experiences.

I'm not sure how you can segregate players based on plat usage. Technically, we are all plat users, unless you did not use the 7 free plat given to you at the first few levels.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you are referring to people who spend real cash in the game. That seems unfair to them since they paid to have an advantage. They also pay to keep the game free-to-play for all of us. I think we should in fact, respect them in this sense.

Don't get me wrong. I totally understand your situation. I was once a full-Legendary warrior. PvP wasn't fun when everyone else could annihilate you immediately. But I dusted myself off, and focused on PvE and Elite. After making my profits, I was able to buy my myth set when prices became more affordable.

Obtaining myths is hard. Very hard for some people. But it all depends on your perspective. Do you see the glass as half-empty? Or half-full? All it takes is dedication and before you know it, you will be using your own myth :)

Socrates
01-31-2014, 04:06 AM
Sorry my post was laggy I did not see I send it 2 times

Socrates
01-31-2014, 04:15 AM
Yeah ok they paid to have an advantage as you said so when STS puts you with this guys how can you win? Also I farm elite golden puzzleboxes too but no luck now that price felt to 40k. After all I believe 2 rooms would be better for both mythic and non mythic

Hiosahaf
01-31-2014, 05:33 AM
before you know it, you will be using your own myth :)

Agreed to the farming part, but not all of us have that much time to keep on grinding heavily for stuff. Loads of other work too.
We play games as an escape from the mundane chores so it should be fun for ALL of us, not just those who have mythics (mythics, not plat users). So I guess PVP should be fun for everyone, and shouldn't be a place where people with legendary farm just deaths.

Socrates
01-31-2014, 05:52 AM
Guys if you are playing AL from the very beggining like me go to season 1 no mythics no nothing so much fun back then. The only thing that mattered was build

Hiosahaf
01-31-2014, 06:09 AM
There was no PvP in Season 1.

nelson131
01-31-2014, 06:49 AM

I have upgraded myth set, but I haven't spent a cent in this game. I have never looted a myth/arcane in any locked crate. My myths come from Elite Gold Chests and my plat comes from free offers.

I personally had to heavily farm to get to where I am. I didn't get lucky after cracking open a few crates like some people. I know I am not the only person who has had the same experiences.

I'm not sure how you can segregate players based on plat usage. Technically, we are all plat users, unless you did not use the 7 free plat given to you at the first few levels.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you are referring to people who spend real cash in the game. That seems unfair to them since they paid to have an advantage. They also pay to keep the game free-to-play for all of us. I think we should in fact, respect them in this sense.

Don't get me wrong. I totally understand your situation. I was once a full-Legendary warrior. PvP wasn't fun when everyone else could annihilate you immediately. But I dusted myself off, and focused on PvE and Elite. After making my profits, I was able to buy my myth set when prices became more affordable.

Obtaining myths is hard. Very hard for some people. But it all depends on your perspective. Do you see the glass as half-empty? Or half-full? All it takes is dedication and before you know it, you will be using your own myth :)
agreed, but it's just meh to be ganged by 4 maul warriors when it only takes 1 to kill u

rogue spawn kills are irritating too

Socrates
01-31-2014, 12:07 PM
well I mean the begining of pvp

Vjerevica
02-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Your idea isn't exactly new. There were several threads on this subject. To summarize it for you: myth players don't want to fight equally geared opponents, they want to fight legendary equipped players. Check this one and you will have clearer picture.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?119466-The-Ultimate-Solution-to-our-PvP-Woes-Equipment-Rarity-Room-

alexdroog
02-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Come on guys,

if STG would do this, then that will happen to AL:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013&highlight=didn%27t+make

If you want legendary PVP twink till lvl 21...

Socrates
02-03-2014, 09:54 AM
vjerevica ty for finding that thread I am really glad that someone could think and make a better solution with better examples than me

Theillist1
02-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Sounds like a bunch of complainers that spent all their time doing just that. And not grinding for the gear!

.+*^*+. Theillist1 .+*^*+.

Hiosahaf
02-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Come on guys,

if STG would do this, then that will happen to AL:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013&highlight=didn%27t+make

If you want legendary PVP twink till lvl 21...

Please don't tell me what I should do. I want to play with my main, that shouldn't be anybody's problem.
I don't have mythic gear, yeah but I have a life too. Honestly, I don't think STS would implement it because we legendary players don't bring them any revenue

Socrates
02-04-2014, 11:27 AM
theillist1 I play this game 3hours every day and friday until monday I can reach 13hours I farm most of the time and in the best case scenario I make 80k in one day (really rare).So you are telling me a complainer because I make clear this injustice?

dantus
02-04-2014, 12:04 PM
PvP is now a place that only mythic people rule in. Many legendary players are facing a lot of difficulties to even succeed to take one kill. BUT this post has no problem with plat user it is just a suggestion for STS to make non plat users fight with other non plat users and the same thing with plat users. In addition it is not only that we cannot PvP but when we join a room we are just a worm that waits to be eaten.
So if STS wants to equalise the gamers this is a good start!!!
Hope this idea will be done.
THANK YOU FOR READING:) :) :)
So who would buy mythic to pay for a developer to even read this thread. Wanna compete in pvp with legendary? Make a twink. End of discussion.

Hiosahaf
02-04-2014, 12:42 PM
So who would buy mythic to pay for a developer to even read this thread. Wanna compete in pvp with legendary? Make a twink. End of discussion.
So you're telling me that people would stop buying Ferrari for a VW?
I doubt that.
Please tell me what sins I've committed that I don't have a right to enjoy endgame PvP?

kinzmet
02-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Yes! This is injustice!

Why would legendary players want to be on par with mythic players?
We pay for our myths to have advantage! (for plat users)
We farm hard to earn myths and have advantage! (for grinding players)

It will realy be injustice when the legendary players will be on par with mythics user.
Don't complain about your toon using only legendaries and can't compete on PVP.
You don't have platinum? Use free offers or grind for Elite chest.

I'm a legendary user too not too long ago, then I thought instead of complaining
an filling the forumn with complaint threads I better go farm. 2-3 hours a day is
enough to accumulate a 500k golds per week earnings, then after a couple of
months I bought my first mythic dagger (technically Leprechaun is my first myth).
Merchanting would also helped a lot on aiming for that million golds.

After all the hardwork, here comes another legendary user asking the devs to
make the legendary user at par with mythic user because its injustice! :)

Ravager
02-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Yes! This is injustice!

Why would legendary players want to be on par with mythic players?
We pay for our myths to have advantage! (for plat users)
We farm hard to earn myths and have advantage! (for grinding players)

It will realy be injustice when the legendary players will be on par with mythics user.
Don't complain about your toon using only legendaries and can't compete on PVP.
You don't have platinum? Use free offers or grind for Elite chest.

I'm a legendary user too not too long ago, then I thought instead of complaining
an filling the forumn with complaint threads I better go farm. 2-3 hours a day is
enough to accumulate a 500k golds per week earnings, then after a couple of
months I bought my first mythic dagger (technically Leprechaun is my first myth).
Merchanting would also helped a lot on aiming for that million golds.

After all the hardwork, here comes another legendary user asking the devs to
make the legendary user at par with mythic user because its injustice! :)

Amazing. Skipping armor and helmet for those expensive daggers. You had to have forced yourself to resist the urge for armor and helmet.

kinzmet
02-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Amazing. Skipping armor and helmet for those expensive daggers. You had to have forced yourself to resist the urge for armor and helmet.

I can farm faster for the armor and helmet using the dagger :)
And yes! the urge is almost unbearable, I almost bought the armor or helm so many times.

Hiosahaf
02-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Please get your facts right. Nobody is saying anything about wanting legen gear being at par with mythics.

Socrates
02-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Yes I can complete offers but when I player counts platinum 300k-400k I believe he will have a huge advantage but you can not ecxept me to fight him and win?On top of that many people do not have the time you have to play 2-3 hours have you thought of that? Even when I farm arena I get in best case 3 elite golden puzzleboxes in one day but then I do not get any for days.Not to say that I still go to school and most of the time I do homeworks so I play like 2-3hours at friday saturday and sunday and still doesn't make more than 100k. After all I hear from the majority of mythic people to leave the room because I am a noob and I die then if you do not want me make a room for legendary people only.I do not have any problem with mythic people I say it from the beggining I made this post but as it seems the treat us like worms in PvP and unworthy. SO BRING THE BALANCE BACK!!!!!!!

Trenton
02-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Please get your facts right. Nobody is saying anything about wanting legen gear being at par with mythics.

You seem to be stuck on the fact that everyone should be able to enjoy endgame, no matter how long they spend on this game. You have to WORK FOR THE MYTHICS to be able to use them, and people who do work for mythics don't think its fair that they spent the actual time and money to do so, just to let someone who barely plays have the same stats as them. I say stop griping and farm, instead of spending all the time on here to tell people who worked for what they have that they're the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kyuura
02-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Firstly im a legendary rogur user too..and i love it i think..i can get a better stats than some mythic user,and sometimes i still can kill them on 1v1..actually mythic always better than legendar but good equipment and skill preferences will give you better results
:D

Socrates
02-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Trenton I think you read only hiosahaf post or I am wrong? Because I think I'm clear since I am saying from the beginning that I don't have a problem with mythic people but when you join a room and you hear all the time "leave noob" yeah I think mythic people deserve to have a different room than legendary people and see how long they can take it without their precious kills and flags.On top of that they can have all the advantages the want after all they put their money on the game but when 3 mythic tanks come at you with maul and gang you yeah I'm pretty pissed of because it doesn't happen just one time and I relly can't see the point since they can kill me on 1vs1.So I would love to see to take a taste of their own medicine...

Socrates
02-10-2014, 08:18 AM
instead of relly really*

Hiosahaf
02-10-2014, 09:11 AM
You seem to be stuck on the fact that everyone should be able to enjoy endgame, no matter how long they spend on this game. You have to WORK FOR THE MYTHICS to be able to use them, and people who do work for mythics don't think its fair that they spent the actual time and money to do so, just to let someone who barely plays have the same stats as them. I say stop griping and farm, instead of spending all the time on here to tell people who worked for what they have that they're the problem.

I have been playing AL since Dec 2013. Yes, I don't have mythics. (Sheesh just come down man btw. Everyone is jusy voicing their opinions!)
Anyways, if you want fair play, why not mythic against mythic? Like a thread which had been posted earlier, it's about separation of people on basis of gear.
Another suggestion which came to mind just now is that a player has a choice to join his choice of room, but not of rarity below him.
For example, mythic can join only mythic.
Legen can join legen OR mythic room (pop up screen which asks him to choose)
Epic can join epic, legen, OR mythic (again, pop up choice)
And so on. .
Comments welcome!
And anyways it doesn't matter to me much now tbh.. I can't PvP much..

Trenton
02-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I have been playing AL since Dec 2013. Yes, I don't have mythics. (Sheesh just come down man btw. Everyone is jusy voicing their opinions!)
Anyways, if you want fair play, why not mythic against mythic? Like a thread which had been posted earlier, it's about separation of people on basis of gear.
Another suggestion which came to mind just now is that a player has a choice to join his choice of room, but not of rarity below him.
And so on. .
Comments welcome!
And anyways it doesn't matter to me much now tbh.. I can't PvP much.. Then what's the point of getting mythic gear? People spend the time and money for it so they CAN have an advantage.

SayCreed
02-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Then what's the point of getting mythic gear? People spend the time and money for it so they CAN have an advantage.

This.

Hiosahaf
02-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Then what's the point of getting mythic gear? People spend the time and money for it so they CAN have an advantage.

Okay we gotta admit. Nobody is gonna change sides here. Both of us have a point. I'll like to give an example here-
In a race, you don't pit a Mclaren against a VW. If you do, we all know it isn't gonna be a fair race. Now if you pit a Mclaren P1 against the 911, now it's gonna be a fair race.

The advantages from my idea?
- People who join newly and are potential plat spenders don't get farmed at low levels by twinks. Their interest is maintained by room filtering
- I'm gonna stick to the car example here :D
- CTF will be the original fun it was intended to be for everyone (minus kill farming).

Thanks for your opinion :)

inkredible
02-10-2014, 04:10 PM
understandable, i sometimes take out my arcane maul and switch it with a legendary weapon when the team is overly unbalanced thats goin from over 500 dmg to over 300

inkredible
02-10-2014, 04:14 PM
And so on. .
Comments welcome!
And anyways it doesn't matter to me much now tbh.. I can't PvP much..

hmm
a pop up screen which ask him to choose... i assume ur talkin about only legendary people have a choice.. lol
well since "mythic" people will choose legendary room if they also have the option..

I can wear full legendary gear.. and have that option.. and once i get in the map.. switch back to my mythic gear..

this is to complicated. too many loop holes..
and youll find a lot of ctf room being less crowded than it already is(due to tdm room) for this reason

inkredible
02-10-2014, 04:16 PM
when i read "injustice" the first thing i thought of isnt gears..
injustice to me is - ganging, spawn killing, spot blocking.. and so on.
a full legendary guy can kill and have good support if people play fairly .. unfortunately thats never gonna happen.

Hiosahaf
02-11-2014, 04:17 AM
when i read "injustice" the first thing i thought of isnt gears..
injustice to me is - ganging, spawn killing, spot blocking.. and so on.
a full legendary guy can kill and have good support if people play fairly .. unfortunately thats never gonna happen.

Dem mauls.. they are too devastating to handle when a few of them are present in an arena.. I really like the way you switch out to a legendary weapon btw! :) that's really..good
Regarding your other post, I did understand thenissue you raised by saying you can wear legen and then switch out to mythic. Quite valid, defeats the whole purpose of filtering.
Maybe a coding which does not allow you to use any other weapons other than the rarity with which you entered?

Socrates
02-11-2014, 08:37 AM
LOL trenton plat users do have an advantage LOOK LEADERBOARDS!! They do have the advantage and I don't care as inkredble post was really useful yes injustice doesn't come only at gear but ganging flagging. But as I said in a previous post is kinda annoyed to get farmed from that ppl when it only needs one to kill you and when I'm farmed with other legendary players I kill them in an instant. So if there wasn't people like us in pvp plat users wouldn't have that advantage so be grateful to legendary people and don't gang them if you want you can do 1vs1 I don't care if I get killed that way but gang yes it pisses me off.

Socrates
02-11-2014, 08:39 AM
instead of farmed formed*

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-11-2014, 09:54 AM
I have to agree with Trenton on this. Mythics are here so you can have the advantage. If you're getting farmed simply leave. Also players that join wearing legendary gear are easy prey for mythic players, just as how warriors see mages as food lol I'm 70% sure that if a warrior saw a mythic Mage and a mythic Rogue he would go for the Mage.
Also 80% of the time when they ask you to leave its because they could behaving a clash (5v5) and if you're in your legendary gear it's most likely that you will die first. A mythic player will just see the clash as a 5v4. I'm not sure they would ask you to leave for no reason. I know a lot of players that leave at their own will because their team doesn't have a tank.

Back on topic now :3

Yes I think that with legendary gear you should have a good chance at getting kills in pvp however don't expect that it will many kills if your in a room full of full mythics.
Common<rare<epic<legendary<mythic<arcane
That's how this game is set out if you don't like it don't pvp. Or as suggested create a twink, trust me playing on a twink is FAR more interesting, it's FAR cheaper and gameplay at twink level means 2% flaggers xD.. Literally no one flags at a twink level.
I personally like the fact that matches are arranged by level not gear rarity. Before I got mythics I used legendary and I used to get killed more than I killed (in all honesty I believe I got 1 kill for every 6-8 deaths). From the matches won I learned a little about tricks I could use to gain an edge. Now I can beat most rogues and mages, I haven't mastered killing warriors as of yet :( but if it wasn't for those mythic players knocking me around I wouldn't be as skilled as I am now and I wouldn't know as much as I do now. I can comfortably say that I'm experienced in playing both Mage and the Rogue class and I know a few things about warriors one of which is that they are goddam hard to kill xD
What you should do if you feel this way is when the new expansion is released level cap ASAP and farm HARD earn a couple of mils and buy yourself something nice and become a pvp monster :D

Pvp is not only for getting kills. It's also for showing how great you are and a chance to show off your gear that you have worked so hard to achieve. People that play all day to earn mythics should have the right to show everyone :)
Just my thoughts...... Feel free to contradict me

Newcomx
02-12-2014, 04:46 AM

Agree with this... I also can buy mythic after saving for playing over 6 months. But I think it's not hard for STS to make another room for non-mythic to enjoy pvp room, so everybody can enjoy pvp. If the player already buy mythic, then he can go to free for all player room. Only a suggestion :D

Socrates
02-14-2014, 09:06 AM
ok I think I found a solution that might help us all.First of all the StS can make the rare\epic\legendary\mythic rooms but when a mythic player trys to join a lower room he\she will have to pay a certain amount of money.So the lower the room is the biggest the price gets for mythic people to join.As for the money the will pay to join that room StS can use them for future contests so everybody wins. :) :)

Socrates
02-14-2014, 09:07 AM
I mean gold from game not real money

Alfai
02-14-2014, 09:43 AM
Since when its fair?

Nitamana
02-14-2014, 10:53 AM
Since the topic creator just want to have some fun in pvp, this is what i want to propose: to have a PVP training option (no kill count, of course.) This will create (1) more friendly PVP environment (no kill count), (2) less interest to myth players to join this mode (no kill count), and (3) more option to the game.

I want to even suggest further that a private PVP training room should be allowed by using the existing party system. This will allow PVP modes: 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, and 3v1.

Hiosahaf
02-15-2014, 03:15 AM
Just give up already Socrates..nothing's gonna happen

Socrates
02-15-2014, 06:25 AM
Since when its fair?

why is not?

Vjerevica
02-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Okay we gotta admit. Nobody is gonna change sides here. Both of us have a point. I'll like to give an example here-
In a race, you don't pit a Mclaren against a VW. If you do, we all know it isn't gonna be a fair race. Now if you pit a Mclaren P1 against the 911, now it's gonna be a fair race.

Ha-ha. I used same comparison on this subject with same point.
What I can't understand (no matter how hard I try) is what kind self illusions are necessary to think of yourself as great player with such unbalances. It is just like if you beat up some little kid and then think of yourself as UFC champion. LOL

Vjerevica
02-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Here is a medicine for the problem. Since this is a matter of egos, not skills or fairness, the cure should strike at where it hurts most. So, just improve kill/deaths statistics with more details. It would be enough if stats would show how many kills are earned against arcane, myth, legendary and epic players.

I bet that some of elite players would look entirely different in that view. So, myth players will keep their advantage, but some of them just won’t be appreciated as such a great players anymore.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 12:47 AM
It would be enough if stats would show how many kills are earned against arcane, myth, legendary and epic players.

Not related to the original post, but good idea nonetheless. Would be difficult to implement though

Socrates
02-16-2014, 04:04 AM
Here is a medicine for the problem. Since this is a matter of egos, not skills or fairness, the cure should strike at where it hurts most. So, just improve kill/deaths statistics with more details. It would be enough if stats would show how many kills are earned against arcane, myth, legendary and epic players.

I bet that some of elite players would look entirely different in that view. So, myth players will keep their advantage, but some of the just won’t be appreciated as such a great players anymore. not the idea that I posted but I would like to see that

alexdroog
02-16-2014, 04:26 AM
If you want it simple and fair as you call it, make an arena you have to fight naked with bare hands and no pets....

I doubt that many would join that....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 06:28 AM
If you want it simple and fair as you call it, make an arena you have to fight naked with bare hands and no pets....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Everyone who opposes this, I have one suggestion for you.

Why don't you all equip legendary items and go head on with mythic players? I would love to see what happens then :banana:

Socrates
02-16-2014, 08:45 AM

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk dude read the whole thread and then talk

Newcomx
02-16-2014, 11:43 PM
I doubt this suggestion will come true, bad for business... just enjoy pve, if u get bored, play another online games :D

Socrates
02-17-2014, 06:36 AM
I doubt this suggestion will come true, bad for business... just enjoy pve, if u get bored, play another online games :D
why is bad for bussiness have you read a post I did just 2 days before. I said StS should make the commom/rare/epic/legendary/mythic/arcane rooms but when a player wants to join a lower room than he/she is he/she will have to pay a certain amount and every 1month that amount will be used for future contests here in StS forums

Bless
02-17-2014, 06:47 AM
why is bad for bussiness have you read a post I did just 2 days before. I said StS should make the commom/rare/epic/legendary/mythic/arcane rooms but when a player wants to join a lower room than he/she is he/she will have to pay a certain amount and every 1month that amount will be used for future contests here in StS forums This seems very unrealistic because it would take a lot of time and I would like sts refining dragon enclave than this.

Also please elaborate on the underlined

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 07:11 AM

Entering a lower room should not be acceptable at any cost.

Socrates
02-17-2014, 09:15 AM
This seems very unrealistic because it would take a lot of time and I would like sts refining dragon enclave than this.

Well everything in life needs some hard work so StS gets paid to make the game better and more fair I made a suggestion so I leave the idea if StS is gonna do it or not is StS desicion not mine

alexdroog
02-17-2014, 11:32 AM

good point.

Laar
02-17-2014, 12:46 PM

I think Trenton just settled all the basic facts for us.

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 01:23 PM

I don't know what you guys want to prove by farming legendary gear equipped people. It's like:
Ronaldo v/s a kid
Kobe Bryant v/s a kid
Lamborghini v/s a kid
Flash v/s a kid
Iron man v/s a kid

Laar
02-17-2014, 01:44 PM

I don't know what you guys want to prove by farming legendary gear equipped people. It's like:
Ronaldo v/s a kid
Kobe Bryant v/s a kid
Lamborghini v/s a kid
Flash v/s a kid
Iron man v/s a kid
Look, people work hard on their mythics and buy plat to get an ADVANTAGE. think about it: what's the point of buying mythic and plat if you don't really get anything off of it right? It's just a waste of time and money. Besides, how about if newbs played with epic and rare gear? Do they really stand a chance against legendary users? Maybe, but not really. If you try to make a point, look at it in different angles. I understand what you're trying to say, but what you're trying to say also sucks for mythic users because then they just wasted their time.

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Look, people work hard on their mythics and buy plat to get an ADVANTAGE. think about it: what's the point of buying mythic and plat if you don't really get anything off of it right? It's just a waste of time and money. Besides, how about if newbs played with epic and rare gear? Do they really stand a chance against legendary users? Maybe, but not really. If you try to make a point, look at it in different angles. I understand what you're trying to say, but what you're trying to say also sucks for mythic users because then they just wasted their time.
No. Of mythic users < no. Of legendary users.

So... In short: "dont have a mythic? YOU CANT PVP!!!" That's the whole bottomline I'm hearing

Haligali
02-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Who hasnt got mythics nowadays? They so cheap now, you can buy one with lepre farming.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Samdegreat
02-17-2014, 02:24 PM
I had all legendary last season :)
I was poor... Didn't stop me getting on tdm lb...

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Who hasnt got mythics nowadays? They so cheap now, you can buy one with lepre farming.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Lot of em, including me.. although, I'd get my hands on AL only after a few months. I'm pretty much in favour of the new staggering thing in the new expansion. That should resolve some issues.

Leprechaun doesn't always work though if you have bad luck.. no mali drop, no snag/wrathjaw drop even with klaas/shazbot. I've even had so many days with just 1 or 0 crate drop with elixir plus lep

Laar
02-17-2014, 04:14 PM
No. Of mythic users < no. Of legendary users.

So... In short: "dont have a mythic? YOU CANT PVP!!!" That's the whole bottomline I'm hearing
If you think about it, it's kinda true. Lets say in lower lv PvP, new players join a PvP match with common items and crap. They can't PvP right? You need to be up to date and keep on buying new gear to be the top. Besides, skill>gear in most cases.

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Everyone would be able to enjoy PvP if stat/rarity filtering took place. Unless everyone here got something against the whole community enjoying, I don't think there's a reason to not implement it. Are mythic users seriously scared of challenges?

Laar
02-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Everyone would be able to enjoy PvP if stat/rarity filtering took place. Unless everyone here got something against the whole community enjoying, I don't think there's a reason to not implement it. Are mythic users seriously scared of challenges?
If stat/rarity filtering took place, there's really no point in having mythic items right? So wouldn't it be better to just have no rarity at all?

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 04:44 PM
If stat/rarity filtering took place, there's really no point in having mythic items right? So wouldn't it be better to just have no rarity at all?

I'm gonna give another car related example (lol sorry for that). Suppose lambo, porsche, maserati, lexus, etc etc vanished. And the only supercar was Audi R8 (me gusta :banana: ). Then you have the Audi TT competing with the Z4.

Sooo..you're trying to say people won't buy the R8? I don't see the logic there

P.S.- Pretty constructive inputs here. Let's keep it the same way :)

baddiva
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM
I started to realise that sts probably won't give casual player any convenience in pvp... That's the booster of plat user... Though it's lame to say skills>gears.. we should have accepted it now... Either play hard or buy hard... There's no allowance for casual player... This is what i think

Edit: it's similar to say that pve is free version of AL and PVP is pro version of AL

Vjerevica
02-17-2014, 05:25 PM
@Trenton

You actually think that everyone should not be able to enjoy endgame even if they reach cap level? Ok. For the sake of the discussion let me agree with that.

However, you should be consistent with your arguments. For example, why is acceptable filtering based on levels? It should be removed. After all, people worked hard to reach cap. It doesn't seem fair that someone on lover level is able to enjoy game as capped players, does it? After all, myth players always say that skill beats equipment (ridiculous argument by the way) so there should be no problem for skilled lower level player to take down higher one.

Furthermore, if balancing is so wrong I propose that each class should use their skills in original way, same as in PVE. Let’s remove stun immunity, let mage's freeze skill actually freeze, etc.

I hope you do realize that balancing is necessary and this is nothing more than little more balancing. So, please, try to be more compassionate for other players. I see that you care much about your stats and obviously you feel that it won't be good without abusing low geared players. Stats itself don't mean anything. You can farm your stats. Prove yourself on even grounds and don't worry, if you do so, you will be recognized as top player no matter how your stats looks.

baddiva
02-17-2014, 05:29 PM
@Trenton

You actually think that everyone should not be able to enjoy endgame even if they reach cap level? Ok. For the sake of the discussion let me agree with that.

However, you should be consistent with your arguments. For example, why is acceptable filtering based on levels? It should be removed. After all, people worked hard to reach cap. It doesn't seem fair that someone on lover level is able to enjoy game as capped players, does it? After all, myth players always say that skill beats equipment (ridiculous argument by the way) so there should be no problem for skilled lower level player to take down higher one.

Furthermore, if balancing is so wrong I propose that each class should use their skills in original way, same as in PVE. Let’s remove stun immunity, let mage's freeze skill actually freeze, etc.

I hope you do realize that balancing is necessary and this is nothing more than little more balancing. So, please, try to be more compassionate for other players. I see that you care much about your stats and obviously you feel that it won't be good without abusing low geared players. Stats itself don't mean anything. You can farm your stats. Prove yourself on even grounds and don't worry, if you do so, you will be recognized as top player no matter how your stats looks.

Yes i think it is wrong in the business perspective.. i think sts sells the chance of convenience... If they give away convenience to all, who'll buy their plats?

Trenton
02-17-2014, 07:38 PM
@Trenton

First off, level filter is MUCH different. Also, your claims are completely wack. I mean really, you think a L10 should be able to beat a L36 with "skill?" That's a joke. I also don't have ANY mythics, so don't think I'm here to protect my own stats because I don't want a legendary player killing me. It's sort of funny that you bring up these ridiculous counterparts for the way PvP is "balanced", then say:

you should be consistent with your arguments.

Please don't reply to this, you'll be wasting your time because I've noticed its just a waste of my own time to keep reading these.

Laar
02-17-2014, 09:03 PM

I'm gonna give another car related example (lol sorry for that). Suppose lambo, porsche, maserati, lexus, etc etc vanished. And the only supercar was Audi R8 (me gusta :banana: ). Then you have the Audi TT competing with the Z4.

Sooo..you're trying to say people won't buy the R8? I don't see the logic there

P.S.- Pretty constructive inputs here. Let's keep it the same way :)
Back to my point. It's ur choice of what u buy, right? Either it's better or its worse, it's ur choice. If you want a disadvantage and not work for what you want, then fine.

Newcomx
02-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Yes i think it is wrong in the business perspective.. i think sts sells the chance of convenience... If they give away convenience to all, who'll buy their plats?

This is true, although i want more balance gear in pvp, but if i'm looking in the sts perspective, i would do just as sts do now :D

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 09:59 PM
Back to my point. It's ur choice of what u buy, right? Either it's better or its worse, it's ur choice. If you want a disadvantage and not work for what you want, then fine.

You didn't answer me.. and no I don't have much of a choice when I jave to choose betweem 200k tarlok and 2m armour.

Edit- Keep your heads on your neck guys. Stop the hate. Debate in a constructive manner.

Hiosahaf
02-17-2014, 10:06 PM
@Trenton- Please don't reply to this thread if it's a waste of time. Either respect what people have to say, or don't reply. Choice is yours. I haven't demeaned Laar here, and I won't. He has his opinion, and we're sharing views.

becky_xil
02-18-2014, 12:07 AM
So all the problem coming from yourself? Bcoz you poor and lazy? 3hour farming a day and make only 80k gold? Seriously? Im not plat user until recently trying to get samael and failed.. I complete my mythic set in 3 month.. klaas is your best friend

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Trenton
02-18-2014, 01:06 AM
@Trenton- Please don't reply to this thread if it's a waste of time. Either respect what people have to say, or don't reply. Choice is yours. I haven't demeaned Laar here, and I won't. He has his opinion, and we're sharing views. Ok I just can't sit here

Are you SERIOUS? I post my views on this, and I get about 10 replies and 3 pm's concerning how wrong I am. First, I never said the thread was a waste of time. I said I wouldnt't reply because it is a waste, considering the people's misunderstanding of simple logic. I state one thing, and 10 things blow up on my face because of it. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not used to having a bunch of hypocrites down my throat. "He has his opinion, and we're sharing views." Orly? Explain to me how I'm not sharing my views and opinions. Tell me where I'm COMPLETELY WRONG about everything I've said so far, and I'll ask devs to delete my forum account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
02-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Ok I just can't sit here

Are you SERIOUS? I post my views on this, and I get about 10 replies and 3 pm's concerning how wrong I am. First, I never said the thread was a waste of time. I said I wouldnt't reply because it is a waste, considering the people's misunderstanding of simple logic. I state one thing, and 10 things blow up on my face because of it. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not used to having a bunch of hypocrites down my throat. "He has his opinion, and we're sharing views." Orly? Explain to me how I'm not sharing my views and opinions. Tell me where I'm COMPLETELY WRONG about everything I've said so far, and I'll ask devs to delete my forum account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There ya go

Please don't reply to this, you'll be wasting your time because I've noticed its just a waste of my own time to keep reading these.

I never sent you a PM. Yes, we are all sharing our views. You could've responded in a better manner, just saying. Now let's not deviate from the original topic

So, Are mythic users afraid to fight only mythic geared people?

Trenton
02-18-2014, 08:27 AM
There ya go

I never sent you a PM. Yes, we are all sharing our views. You could've responded in a better manner, just saying. Now let's not deviate from the original topic

So, Are mythic users afraid to fight only mythic geared people?

That second quote was not ever saying that the thread was worthless. I also was responding in a manner, I just can't seem to stay calm when people can't seem to do the same for me. I also never said you sent me a pm, I generalized that to everyone in this thread.

Hiosahaf
02-18-2014, 08:56 AM
That second quote was not ever saying that the thread was worthless. I also was responding in a manner, I just can't seem to stay calm when people can't seem to do the same for me. I also never said you sent me a pm, I generalized that to everyone in this thread.

Lol just try to :)

Haligali
02-19-2014, 06:33 AM
Lot of em, including me.. although, I'd get my hands on AL only after a few months. I'm pretty much in favour of the new staggering thing in the new expansion. That should resolve some issues.

Leprechaun doesn't always work though if you have bad luck.. no mali drop, no snag/wrathjaw drop even with klaas/shazbot. I've even had so many days with just 1 or 0 crate drop with elixir plus lep

Farm&merch more and dont give up, its not so hard. I see very few people without mythics, when i enter a pvp arena.

Hiosahaf
02-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Farm&merch more and dont give up, its not so hard. I see very few people without mythics, when i enter a pvp arena.

I'm off from AL for a long time, time constraints due to final year. . So. .

Haligali
02-19-2014, 06:56 AM
I'm off from AL for a long time, time constraints due to final year. . So. .

You need to spend some time to get the best equipment, this is how it works. :)

Hiosahaf
02-19-2014, 07:17 AM
You need to spend some time to get the best equipment, this is how it works. :)

Indeed :) I got all the best legen though. Maxed out at 6K health, 530 str and over 300 dmg..doesn't seem enough

Haligali
02-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Indeed :) I got all the best legen though. Maxed out at 6K health, 530 str and over 300 dmg..doesn't seem enough

Thats fine, just dont do 1-1 with maxed players. I cant compete also with samael users, 10% crit means a lot for sorcerer. He will with crit on every third lightning strike with 30%+, while me just on every 5th with 20%, thats a huge difference.

Hiosahaf
02-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Thats fine, just dont do 1-1 with maxed players. I cant compete also with samael users, 10% crit means a lot for sorcerer. He will with crit on every third lightning strike with 30%+, while me just on every 5th with 20%, thats a huge difference.

No point atm.. but dem rogues.. with the razorbacks and mythic sets.. and maul warriors.. and mythic mages.. I'm the first one to die in a 5v5 due to me being the least specced. Now come on, who likes to be killed every now and then. That's why I support the idea. And even when I'll get mythic sets (in april when I'll rejoin. Plat spending and heavy farming), I'll still support this idea

Anarchial
02-19-2014, 09:16 AM
I have a very simple question. How would you differentiate between mythic and non mythic warriors?
Say I have full mythic set and arcane maul but I unequip them and equip all legendaries. Then by current equipment I goto non mythic group and then I take out the big guns and wham. You are all dead.
Second scenario is suppose sts differentiates mythics and non mythics by title. Even then suppose a plat user bought a mythic pet by his hard earned plats so now he will be pitted against other mythics all time? That doesnt seem equal to me either.
In either case a huge change has to be implemented to make this work to which I don't quite agree with and also I probably guess STS wouldnt even do anything about it.
P.S. Rouges with elite legendary equipments can do insane things in pvp :/ and so I hate them :D

Socrates
02-19-2014, 11:15 AM

As a previous post look leaderboards not even one non plat user you do have the advantage but come on doing PVP with lower legendary people is a just a walk in the sunshine at least be a little cometitive in PvP and try earn some real kills that could be proud of. After all I mentioned that you can visit lower rooms if you pay a certain amount

Socrates
02-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Well StS I haven't heard anything from you

Hiosahaf
02-19-2014, 11:26 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1482299
This. This can solve a lot for a while

Brotha Woods
02-19-2014, 07:01 PM

Obtaining myths is hard. Very hard for some people. But it all depends on your perspective. Do you see the glass as half-empty? Or half-full? All it takes is dedication and before you know it, you will be using your own myth :) wow bro soooo true in my opinion.+8 for ur post.

Socrates
02-20-2014, 10:09 AM
brotha woods +8 right? well I will say one thing people don't have the capacity of time that other people have so respect that

Brotha Woods
02-21-2014, 12:26 PM
brotha woods +8 right? well I will say one thing people don't have the capacity of time that other people have so respect that

Just my opinion. Not disrespecting anyone elses . my main agreement is that spacetime will never make EVERYONE HAPPY there will always be someone who is ignorant about decisions spacetime makes regarding their game. Impossible to make game fair for everyone cause once something is made to make people happy it makes others upset and they call it unfair and boo hoo about it. People only care if sts is doing something to benifit them they not care about anything/anyone else.

Hiosahaf
02-22-2014, 03:49 AM
Just my opinion. Not disrespecting anyone elses . my main agreement is that spacetime will never make EVERYONE HAPPY there will always be someone who is ignorant about decisions spacetime makes regarding their game. Impossible to make game fair for everyone cause once something is made to make people happy it makes others upset and they call it unfair and boo hoo about it. People only care if sts is doing something to benifit them they not care about anything/anyone else.

Ok

Socrates
02-22-2014, 06:15 AM
Recently I won the jester contest if you know and made a lot of money so I bought hammerjaw and lunar full gemmed and went face to face to a mythic rogue and a crashed him.If I had my legendary equip I would have been crushed and some people say it's all about the skills you guys need to rethink

Hiosahaf
02-22-2014, 06:17 AM
Recently I won the jester contest if you know and made a lot of money so I bought hammerjaw and lunar full gemmed and went face to face to a mythic rogue and a crashed him.If I had my legendary equip I would have been crushed and some people say it's all about the skills you guys need to rethink

I feel betrayed, Socrates. Haha kidding, gratz!! XD

Newcomx
02-22-2014, 10:40 AM

Yess.. business as usual.. but at the end.. if they cannot keep everyone happy, a lot of people gonna leave this game and choose another game..

Socrates
02-22-2014, 10:58 AM
hehe thanks bro!!!

Socrates
02-22-2014, 01:24 PM
ty for making this thread so active keep up the good work guys

Normitaa :)
03-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Injustice ahahahha i fight with arcane, mythic and legendary, i no complain :D PVP --> Say is PLAYER VS PLAYER. Regardless of rank.
if you do not like as PVP, there are one option PVE is easy and no complain.
Strive if you want outdo each other.

Socrates
03-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Injustice ahahahha i fight with arcane, mythic and legendary, i no complain :D PVP --> Say is PLAYER VS PLAYER. Regardless of rank.
if you do not like as PVP, there are one option PVE is easy and no complain.
Strive if you want outdo each other.

read the whole thread and my posts and see why I say this is an injustice.Then you can talk

Zeus
03-02-2014, 11:04 AM

You should go against me then...:)

Solid
03-02-2014, 11:48 AM

Rouge losing to a mage is just embarassing

Zeus
03-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Rouge losing to a mage is just embarassing

It depends on the mage and build, but yes. However, not all of us respec for every mage. -.-

Hiosahaf
03-02-2014, 05:28 PM
I would've kept the money/jester set instead of spending it on soon-to-be outdated gear..

Spyce
03-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I would've kept the money/jester set instead of spending it on soon-to-be outdated gear..

What if they were to use that gear to cap at 41?

Hiosahaf
03-02-2014, 05:35 PM
What if they were to use that gear to cap at 41?

Still not wise to splurge on mythic gear atm. I would rather keep my super-gemmed tarlok amulet, night ocean, hellish, shade, and dev maul. Pretty effective stats considering that you just wanna lvl up

Zomnisorc
03-02-2014, 05:43 PM
It depends on the mage and build, but yes. However, not all of us respec for every mage. -.-
How would you respec to win against our latest sorc build then? (I've yet to see a rogue who can break it btw :D).

And with same gear/pet rarity, a skilled mage can take out a rogue fairly often (even with four skills). Full arcane sorcs like arry, tonga, bluex, atrid etc can snack on rogues on 1v1's too. Unless they hide behind warrs.

Zeus
03-02-2014, 06:37 PM
How would you respec to win against our latest sorc build then? (I've yet to see a rogue who can break it btw :D).

And with same gear/pet rarity, a skilled mage can take out a rogue fairly often (even with four skills). Full arcane sorcs like arry, tonga, bluex, atrid etc can snack on rogues on 1v1's too. Unless they hide behind warrs.

Razor Shield = No slow & rare chance to be stunned.

Solid
03-03-2014, 12:46 AM

Try me

Socrates
03-03-2014, 11:05 AM

wooow not that powerful zeus lol

phillyr
03-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Smells like ego in here

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk