PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for a new rogue skill

wvhills
01-29-2014, 10:58 AM
In pocket legends birds have a skill called repulse shot. They use it to knock enemies away. I think it would be a great skill for rogues to have (for pvp purposes). Mages that use 5 skills try to get close so they can curse you before they swap it out for heal, tanks that use 5 skills will buff up then axe throw to draw you in. Repulse would help rogues out a lot in both of these cases. I don't think it would make us that OP either because we would have to either not use nox or SP (since both aimed and heal are necessities). I say make repulse do the same damage as nox without the poison damage. The only thing is is that i don't have any ideas what some upgrades to it would be. You can replace SSS since only noobs use it anyway and it's no good for anything.

Oh, and make repulse's range 14m. currently, tanks have axe throw that has a 14m range and the max range of our current skills is 12 so we have no counter for it. I'm not sure what the range of mages fire is but it's pretty far also.

TurboGotti
01-30-2014, 01:46 PM
that skill should be a add on to sss to make it worth having it.

Passive skill increase attack speed. Bows shoot faster, dagger does a quick 1-2 combo.

Spell
01-30-2014, 09:23 PM
that skill should be a add on to sss to make it worth having it.

Passive skill increase attack speed. Bows shoot faster, dagger does a quick 1-2 combo.

Sorry but rouges deff don't need any kind of attack speed =p
I easily can combo out every skill charged pretty darn fast.

Serillia
01-31-2014, 10:04 AM
A repulsive attack would be good against mages who are hell-bent on putting a curse :)

Alhuntrazeck
01-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Cool, I like it, it isn't too op :)

To balance it out, how about a new mage skill...

Cry of the Nott: Adds +20 INT, +15 STR, +10 DEX for 10 seconds.

I'm partly kidding, though this would be a neat addition :D

Serillia
01-31-2014, 10:09 AM
Cool, I like it, it isn't too op :)

To balance it out, how about a new mage skill...

Cry of the Nott: Adds +20 INT, +15 STR, +10 DEX for 10 seconds.

I'm partly kidding, though this would be a neat addition :D

Cry of the Nott ?? O.o

Slywannas
01-31-2014, 01:52 PM
In pocket legends birds have a skill called repulse shot. They use it to knock enemies away. I think it would be a great skill for rogues to have (for pvp purposes). Mages that use 5 skills try to get close so they can curse you before they swap it out for heal, tanks that use 5 skills will buff up then axe throw to draw you in. Repulse would help rogues out a lot in both of these cases. I don't think it would make us that OP either because we would have to either not use nox or SP (since both aimed and heal are necessities). I say make repulse do the same damage as nox without the poison damage. The only thing is is that i don't have any ideas what some upgrades to it would be. You can replace SSS since only noobs use it anyway and it's no good for anything.

Oh, and make repulse's range 14m. currently, tanks have axe throw that has a 14m range and the max range of our current skills is 12 so we have no counter for it. I'm not sure what the range of mages fire is but it's pretty far also.

+1 on this, but just imagine the crying mages would do if we get this :O

baddiva
02-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Whatever the skill might be, it should have a 2 sec invulnerability :b

Newcomx
02-05-2014, 12:46 AM
There should be ninja skill also in roque, it's fit with my vanity (night assasin) :D