PDA

View Full Version : Official Feedback Thread for the New Arcane Pet: Singe

Remiem
01-29-2014, 06:59 PM

- Official Feedback Thread -

The excitement is building for the release of the new Dragon Enclave expansion in Arcane Legends but, the new Arcane Pet was just so awesome that we decided to share it with you early!

If you haven't seen the official announcement, check it out here to find out more about Singe: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135772-New-Arcane-Pet-Available-Today!-Singe-the-Dragon-Whelp

We welcome your feedback!

Zeus
01-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Personally, I felt the +15 int/str/dex was justified since the pet has little % buffs, unlike the other arcane pets as well as having no critical boosts also unlike the other arcane pets (excluding whim).

keikali
01-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Personally, I felt the +15 int/str/dex was justified since the pet has little % buffs, unlike the other arcane pets as well as having no critical boosts also unlike the other arcane pets (excluding whim).

Pretty much this.

You guys should have let it see the fields first before nerfing it.

Zeus
01-30-2014, 03:36 PM
With the way it is now, my interest wanes.

The people that were complaining were complaining due to the fact that they bought a Samael. I have one too, but I still see myself using it after the update as well as the whim brothers.

keikali
01-30-2014, 03:44 PM
With the way it is now, my interest wanes.

The people that were complaining were complaining due to the fact that they bought a Samael. I have one too, but I still see myself using it after the update as well as the whim brothers.

Also, just because it looks OP on paper does not mean it is OP in action.

Madnex
01-30-2014, 04:04 PM
This sums up pretty much everything.

matanofx
01-30-2014, 04:27 PM
I pity the whims

Erdnase
01-30-2014, 05:05 PM
I say make it 5% dmg reduction as a counter buff to the nerf.

fritzce
01-31-2014, 07:08 AM
if it feels too OP on the actual, then do something to other arcane pets too, remember when they released sam, they added +10 to primary stats on glacian and hammerjaw, they should at least make hj and glacian +15 on primary stats if singe is proven OP. well imo, glacian's 75 mana should be buffed to become +100 mana or +10 int.

Anarchist
01-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Somebody give that dragon a fire particle effect!!

Excuses
02-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Quick questions about Singe.

1. How long does its arcane team buff stay? Hj is 8 sec, gla is 10 sec. So My guess 12-15sec. Just wanna confirm.
2. Pet guide say cool down is 30 sec. Isn't it too long for stuns and team buff? (asking to actual users)
3. How should I say its name? Lol I can't read it..

I thought it would be better than samael but it's cool down seems too long to beat Samael.

Zeus
02-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Quick questions about Singe.

1. How long does its arcane team buff stay? Hj is 8 sec, gla is 10 sec. So My guess 12-15sec. Just wanna confirm.
2. Pet guide say cool down is 30 sec. Isn't it too long for stuns and team buff? (asking to actual users)
3. How should I say its name? Lol I can't read it..

I thought it would be better than samael but it's cool down seems too long to beat Samael.

The cooldown is 28 seconds and the buff lasts for 14 seconds. So, it is exactly half. That's an extremely long buff, mstj. Lastly, it is pronounced SINJ.

Cheers!

Gensin
02-17-2014, 04:42 AM
Dear, STG

You created a monster.. in a nutshell.

Kakashis
02-22-2014, 10:45 PM
Singe is so awesome in stats and buff range that it puts all the other Arcane pets to shame!

Xstealthxx
02-24-2014, 02:44 AM
its so strong thebrother whims killed each other.. lmao

Killerheels
02-25-2014, 01:22 PM
Not much feedback about Singe? Has public interest waned after it was dubbed OP before release?

Limsi
03-07-2014, 01:57 PM
It would be nice if some crit was added to this pet. The arcane buff is not that overpowered considering it's almost the same as deary's. Thanks!

Zeus
03-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Agreed!

Currently, Singe has dipped to Samael's price range and keeps dropping.

Why?

Samael is still the better pet.

Singe SetBack:
• It attacks like it's been tranquillized! Seriously, the attacks are equivalent to a Hammerjaw or Glacian's attacks. They tickle! It's not like the whim or Samael passives which hurt!

• It was nerfed based on opinion - without actual testing. I don't know about you, but I would like to be able to have some else to strive for in the game in terms of pets. Right now, Singe has no purpose that cannot be outdone by other pets. It attempts to be a jack of all trades, but there's no need for this due to an OP pet like Samael.

Something should be done...it's honestly a bit sad that Samael is stronger than this pet in day to day use.