PDA

View Full Version : No vanity is dropping for me?

TheDemonWolf
01-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Okay so ive been playing for 4 days about 8 - 9 hours every day im currently farming for Gamer Legs, Im Level 36, i haven't played in like 5 months, Basically whats happening like no Vanity is dropping not even legendary items and ive done the same mission hundreds of times already (Dead End) i would atleast expect to find a common vanity drop but nothing has dropped. Is this happening because i haven't played in a long time?

MightyMicah
01-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Hmm I have no idea. Although it seems like I've been hearing a lot of people who farm dead end not getting anything. I guess just keep at it man. Usually when you're high and dry for awhile, it bounces back and you make some serious profit.

kalaj
01-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Bro i have been having this same problem i dont play as much but when i do i spend a few hours farming and i always get nothing i havent dropped a valuable item since the halloween event this is a problem sts need to increase drop rates or soon dl will be a wasteland no one will keep playing when you have to farm for days straight just to get an item its boring and plain retarded imo

doomdoomdoom
01-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Okay so ive been playing for 4 days about 8 - 9 hours every day im currently farming for Gamer Legs, Im Level 36, i haven't played in like 5 months, Basically whats happening like no Vanity is dropping not even legendary items and ive done the same mission hundreds of times already (Dead End) i would atleast expect to find a common vanity drop but nothing has dropped. Is this happening because i haven't played in a long time?

hmmm...it is maybe a little odd if you haven't even found a cheap orange desire bottom yet. When you farm do you break everything (including the stuff that looks like trash) and flip over all dead bodies?

Rachel Wilson
01-30-2014, 02:55 PM
hmmm...it is maybe a little odd if you haven't even found a cheap orange desire bottom yet. When you farm do you break everything (including the stuff that looks like trash) and flip over all dead bodies?

I've been farming for a week now for gamer legs too and I keep getting the orange desire legs more than 5, I got the gamer top the same day I started farming for it :-/ I guess it just varies

TheDemonWolf
01-30-2014, 03:01 PM
yeah i do mostly ghosts come out from there.

Cleox
01-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Lol don't worry! Been playing this game for more than 1year & months, and the best drop I got on my main was a Dark manic mask lol. But I've tried farming with alts and I kinda got better stuffs! U can try that too. :)

TheDemonWolf
01-31-2014, 01:18 AM
I just found them right now! (: 5 days it took but it was worth it!

doomdoomdoom
01-31-2014, 01:44 PM
I just found them right now! (: 5 days it took but it was worth it!

Yay! Congrats! ^_^