PDA

View Full Version : Where do Gamer Legs drop?? Has anyone found them recently?

TheDemonWolf
01-30-2014, 12:25 AM
I heard they drop in Gallows Alley Slum in Dead End and Blood Boulevard but i heard Dead End has a lower drop rate, and ive been doing some farming on dead end because its the shortest one and its fast to keep replaying it but which mission is better to farm in?

hellprince
01-30-2014, 07:23 AM
well there is no such thing as one mission having a higher drop rate than another mission if its about the same vanity. The gamer leggings have the same drop rate in both missions ,but which will drop in easier depends on your luck mate ^_^ just don't expect it just forget your farming and think about something trust me most of the time vanity drops when you least expect it personally the best way for me to farm was like this

I have personally never been lucky when I stay in the same mission and hit Replay hundreds of times. And I get really bored....and stop having fun. So...I like to hop around a lot and I seem to be luckier that way. I like to run the entire campaign (Next button doesn't check if my inventory is full) Unless i am just hunting for executions...I always break and kill everything...even the boss who has never dropped a vanity for me (cuz it makes me smile when I beat a legendary item out of him....and cuz it is just really fun to feed off the boss ^_^).

If you feel like your luck is bad..maybe hop around a little more. Like pick 2 or 3 vanities you would like to loot and switch among the campaigns.

My experience with gamer specifically is...the only time I found gamer legs was when I was in a lower level toon helping a guildie unlock missions. So pretty much started at the beginning of the game and just kept hitting next from one campaign to the next. So maybe you could make a low level toon and help a new person out.

Good luck!

Sanguinary
01-30-2014, 12:18 PM
I can confirm that gamer legs drop in gallows alley slum dead end, found them in around 20 runs 2 days ago.

doomdoomdoom
01-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Has anyone found them recently?

Someone in my guild found his second one yesterday. I think he found each of them in different missions. But maybe if he is watching he can confirm.

Cleox
01-30-2014, 05:44 PM
I heard they drop in Gallows Alley Slum in Dead End and Blood Boulevard but i heard Dead End has a lower drop rate, and ive been doing some farming on dead end because its the shortest one and its fast to keep replaying it but which mission is better to farm in?

I've dropped 3 gamers on Gallow alley slum. Mission 2 (Dead End) With my alt :)

Sanguinary
01-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Just found another pair of gamer leggings in dead end 5 min ago
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/Sanguinary1/image_zps57306009.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/Sanguinary1/media/image_zps57306009.jpg.html)

doomdoomdoom
01-31-2014, 01:46 PM
TheDemonWolf....now you can answer your own question about where you found them. ^_^

Kornsen
02-03-2014, 03:32 AM
1x at galows 1 and 2x at gallows 3 during the last 2 weeks.