PDA

View Full Version : Guys dont you think the game will be more fun with new items ?

Daddyblu
01-30-2014, 02:45 AM
why all i heard is about arcane weapon and arcane pets?

why not arcane helm, armor, ring & amulet??

nothing new .. zzzz mythic amulet is still level 30 and 31...

the game is not all about weapon and pets you know... if STS should release new items it would be arcane gears helm,armor , amulet or rings... enough with weapon and pet..

Zylx
01-30-2014, 02:58 AM
Totally agree. New stuff is cool xD

Daddyblu
01-30-2014, 05:19 AM
A new mythic ring and mythic amulet should be ok for this season

Sheener
01-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Yall r too rich. The arcane items should be better yes, but when they have 50 percent to double the stats more. Thats not a little bit better. I think many stand by me and say not to add arcane armor or jewelry. Only the ridiculously rich may want it.

Sheener
01-30-2014, 11:33 AM
The new mythic ring and neck will be op enough

keikali
01-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Something that once again benefits the rich and overlooks the rest of the players. Typical.

Ihateppl
01-30-2014, 12:53 PM
if you have ever played pvp, then you would know that if some was to have arcane pet, armor, weapon, ring, and amulet, then that person would just about
nuke every single person in pvp, the fairness would be in question, the armor would be so expensive almost no one could get it, everyones death rate would be in the
100k mark, and lots of people would probably quit.

so lets roll out that arcane armor STS, im feeling lucky with my lockeds :D

Striderevil
01-30-2014, 02:49 PM
I think if only mage got arcane helm and armor then it would be balanced :victorious:

Serillia
01-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Arcane armor,helm etc is just going to make the gap wider between plat users and the rest.I mean,these will cost a lot(by a lot,i mean a lot)..plus full arcanes would rule over the others in pvp ........so i guess a no for me :)

Giuewek
01-31-2014, 11:10 AM
-1!

Samhayne
01-31-2014, 12:11 PM
New stuff is coming in the Dragon Enclave expansion. Not saying what specifically, but yeah, we know... it's coming :)

keikali
01-31-2014, 12:16 PM
New stuff is coming in the Dragon Enclave expansion. Not saying what specifically, but yeah, we know... it's coming :)

I can has sekrets now?

Solid
01-31-2014, 06:56 PM

I found the portal to the other side!

uriraran
02-01-2014, 10:15 AM
No more mythic weapon weekend?

xcainnblecterx
02-01-2014, 11:58 AM

This actually worries me more then comforts. Planned on checking the new expansion....guess ill find out.what turn this.game is making now

dantus
02-01-2014, 12:44 PM
This always makes me lol. Why ppl get excited for new items and other ways to spend plat. Yes I'm excited to spend another $500 and have the items I just bought unusable for a few weeks while upgrading to be just as competitive as I was before the new items were released. Yes I look forward to this. Op should apply to sts sales and marketing department.

sevenpain
02-01-2014, 06:26 PM
You got to be in it to win it :)

Sheener
02-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Lol. Op. Lol

Roberto077
02-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Only if the items are decently easy to obtain and manage to easily compete with mythic or arcane gear.

Daddyblu
02-02-2014, 12:50 AM

This is what im talking about!

Guys we all need to move on... you cant expect sts will have legendary items and mythic items for ever...

we all know that the game need to move on.. you cant have the same boring cycle every expansion.

Yes the gap on plat users and free users will be extended but for how long? maybe 1-2months..

it always depends on how hard you farm. arcane items also drop in Elite Chest.

Move on to the new arcane items! but please no more weapons!

VenomsChaos
02-02-2014, 01:00 AM
This is what im talking about!

Guys we all need to move on... you cant expect sts will have legendary items and mythic items for ever...

we all know that the game need to move on.. you cant have the same boring cycle every expansion.

Yes the gap on plat users and free users will be extended but for how long? maybe 1-2months..

it always depends on how hard you farm. arcane items also drop in Elite Chest.

Move on to the new arcane items! but please no more weapons!

1-2 month ?? thx for made me luaght... i dont care arcane or mytic i am ok with best legendary but just want to tell you if there lvl 41 mytic + lvl 41 arcane <<< its will makes mytics 10-15 mil and arcane 50+ mil... and you saying a arcane set will take only 1-2 month with farm ?? lol pls let me know where to farm 100 mil in 1-2 month.. also lets dont forget it if there a new map << mostly player will get cheap lvl 41 legendarys and this 41 mytic + arcane ppls mostly will not run with this first legendary set of season players... u can be old player ( they can rich begining of games easy find gold ) or you are a plat player... but pls do not look farm things easy like that coz its not + imposible...

VenomsChaos
02-02-2014, 01:22 AM
also want to share my opinion for topic.. news allways funy in every games.. but a arcane set lvl 41 on begining season hmmm bad idea... free players will be get crashed by plat players + old players... lvl 36 mytic mage vs tarlok rogue / warior can have a funy duel now.. its end of season and tarloks was a chance to free players for duel plat + old players.. not cheap but not imposible to have + not great as mytics but still can be duel versus mytic... on begining of season legendarys will be wery weak versus mytics, coz there will not have a item as tarlok.. so new free players will buy that weak legendarys and will be play with it long.. and a arcane ? hmm its mean free players will waste months 7/24 for mytic and they will still not even close to duel a plat player <<<< so for that point arcane is wery bad idea.. or a new pvp system arcane players will enter arcane players pvp/pve maps. mytics will enter mytic. legendary players will enter legendary players place... example if i am in shuyal with mytic items << random joineers only can enter near me if they are mytic to... without this systen arcane + mytic bad idea

Daddyblu
02-02-2014, 01:34 AM
1-2 month ?? thx for made me luaght... i dont care arcane or mytic i am ok with best legendary but just want to tell you if there lvl 41 mytic + lvl 41 arcane <<< its will makes mytics 10-15 mil and arcane 50+ mil... and you saying a arcane set will take only 1-2 month with farm ?? lol pls let me know where to farm 100 mil in 1-2 month.. also lets dont forget it if there a new map << mostly player will get cheap lvl 41 legendarys and this 41 mytic + arcane ppls mostly will not run with this first legendary set of season players... u can be old player ( they can rich begining of games easy find gold ) or you are a plat player... but pls do not look farm things easy like that coz its not + imposible...

Well to let you know... i farmed 3-5mil per day using re-roll elixir witch only thats for 4-5hrs farming elite runs.

Otahaanak
02-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Well to let you know... i farmed 3-5mil per day using re-roll elixir witch only thats for 4-5hrs farming elite runs.

3-5 million a DAY? You don't have to say where, but do tell me WHAT you are looting that brings that much in?

dantus
02-02-2014, 10:27 AM

This averaging 1 million per hour..I call bs.

Otahaanak
02-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Maybe he buys plat at the end of each Elite run?

Daddyblu
02-02-2014, 02:45 PM
using reroll elix and average 7-8mins per run....

Raltz
02-02-2014, 03:08 PM
How's about just an Arcane amulet, that only adds 30% reroll and 25% speed

Anarchist
02-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Maybe he buys plat at the end of each Elite run?

Dang! It must be so.

Alfai
02-02-2014, 07:20 PM
This averaging 1 million per hour..I call bs.

Hahahahaha spot on!

aarrgggggg
02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
3-5 million in 1 day? must have been the archon ring glitch im guessing

Daddyblu
02-03-2014, 12:39 AM
How's about just an Arcane amulet, that only adds 30% reroll and 25% speed

you can have 70% reroll max

Nagin
02-03-2014, 01:10 AM
1mil in an hour? BS

Endkey
02-03-2014, 04:59 AM
new arcane amulets and rings...

Arcane Legendary

difference according to size

dantus
02-03-2014, 05:54 AM
At 1m per hour your farming your credit card.

Xstealthxx
02-03-2014, 05:57 AM
Weapons would be good, nd idea of new mythic or arcane items are good as well.. What if they make all mythic, upgradable except weapon,plus arcane helm will be released :) jahha

Daddyblu
02-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Arcane weapons are 100% not upgradable. STS will release new items... so people will open crates...

STS income comes from plats usage if there is no one that will open crates it means no salary for STS.

therefore they must release new items for income and also a counter pet Mythic dragon pet to counter singe.

VenomsChaos
02-03-2014, 03:22 PM

:) as i said on my reply <<< full arcane with free players will be crashed by old players + plat players... in 1 hour avarage 1 mil imposible <<<<<<<<<< yes imposible doesnt metter what you are farming... also lets think about you are useing elixirs with plat its still imposible on avarage << if you running elite shuyal on a great team what you can loot ??? lets say archon ring + pylon... but every archon not worth much every pylon not worth much to.. also hard to sell item now because ppls waiting new cap most ppl dont wanna waste gold for hight prize items .. at the point if you loot 10 same type item everyday it will drop prices and still cant get that 1 mil in hour..

NOT = ( offcourse sametimes u can get good loots but i am talking on avarage + free players )