PDA

View Full Version : Anime Lovers

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

chicanaz
07-30-2014, 10:11 AM
ehh i forgot to mention that i also hate wimpy guy main character like in mirai nikki, sorry. btw this thread just keep going n going. keep posting about ur anime thoughts guys dont let this thread dies lol
Have you seen Hataraku Maou - sama that's the last one I can think of fitting what you said

Konviict
07-30-2014, 10:22 AM
sekirei season 3 not comin or?

No news yet and season 2 was released in 2010... So I dont think so
So sad tho :'/

Virai
07-30-2014, 10:28 AM
Fairy tail is a good anime. Lucy is the main female character and she's a badass. Natsu is just freakin awesome.

Visiting
07-30-2014, 11:19 AM
As far as strong female lead and emotional with action I'd say Guilty Crown is probably your best bet.
The main character (guy) isn't all that badass til like episode 12 but he definetly gets there, and it's emotional in all the right kind of ways IMO. Also the other main charcter (girl) is a total boss!

Madnex
07-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Thank you. i will watch all of those. i've watched accel world too n dropped that anime. just seeing the mc already makes me want to hit something. i mean i can stand fat mc, but he also so damn short. plus his avatar in the anime's virtual world is a freaking pig!! not to mention that he is a target of bullying in his school. *facepalm. i think the creator of accel world must have hate him so much.
He actually gets the coolest avatar there can be a few eps later and it gets to fly and pretty much kick *** online but IRL he's waaaaay too much of a whimpy short fatty. You have to sit through half the manga/anime till he "mans up" and even then, there's zero change in how he looks so.. great anime, worst mc ever.

Now about Sekirei, for anyone who has read the manga you'll see that the anime really deviates from the plot after season one so chances are it'd be too much of a hassle to patch things up for a season three. And it'll be tough to achieve without ruining the whole thing anyway. Still the anime's fairly popular sooo.. guess hope dies last?

Endkey
07-30-2014, 12:11 PM
No news yet and season 2 was released in 2010... So I dont think so
So sad tho :'/

I dont wanna live anymore :(

Konviict
07-30-2014, 12:57 PM
I dont wanna live anymore :(

I feel the same way haha, but that addiction disappeared when I saw highschool dxd ;D

Madnex
07-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Fairy tail is a good anime. Lucy is the main female character and she's a badass. Natsu is just freakin awesome.
Lucy is the perfect example of how fan service injected itself in a good anime and attempted to make up for the dryness of the plot of yet another dragged anime.. Just take a quick look on her bust size on the first episodes and then compare to now. >_>

I suggest you stop Fairytail and fill that time with something new and exciting! :)

Virai
07-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Lucy is the perfect example of how fan service injected itself in a good anime and attempted to make up for the dryness of the plot of yet another dragged anime.. Just take a quick look on her bust size on the first episodes and then compare to now. >_>

I suggest you stop Fairytail and fill that time with something new and exciting! :)
Like what? o.o

Madnex
07-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Like what? o.o
Ono you didn!

This is an old list, I tried to inject some of the new ones but some might be missing! Translated titles after //'s.

Akame ga Kill
Aldnoah.Zero
AngelBeats!
Another
Ao no Exorcist // Blue Exorcist
Attack on Titan
Berserk
Black Bullet
Blazblue: Alter Memory
Blood C
Blood C: The Last Dark (M)
Blood Lad
Brave 10
Btooom!
Campione!
Chaos; Head
Claymore
Code Breaker
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
Darker than Black (has two seasons and a four ep "filler")
Deathnote
Devil May Cry
Devil Survivors 2: The Animation
Gantz
Ga-Rei: Zero
Guilty Crown
Hamatora: The Animation
Hellsing Ultimate
Highschool DxD
Highschool of the Dead
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou // Demon King Daimao
IS: Infinite Stratos
Kara no Kyoukai // Beyond the Boundary
Kaze no Stigma
Kill la Kill
Kurosh.itsugi (spell check again..) // Black Butler
Log Horizon
M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane // M3: The Dark Metal
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Mahou Sensou
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mekakucity Actors
Mirai Nikki
No Game No Life
Noragami
PSYCHO-PASS
ROBOTICS;NOTES
Sakasama no Patema (M)
Samurai Champloo
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Shakugan No Shana
Shirogane no Ishi : ARGEVOLLEN
Spirited Away (M)
Steins;Gate
Strike the Blood
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online II
Sword of the Stranger
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun // A Certain Scientific Railgun
Tokyo Kushu // Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Ravens
Witchblade
Zankyou no Terror
Zero no Tsukaima

Genres:
Action, Adventure, Demons, Ecchi, Fantasy, Game, Magic, Martial Arts, Mecha, Mystery, Romance, Samurai, School, Shounen, Supernatural, Thriller, Terror

Enjoy! ;)

Virai
07-30-2014, 04:08 PM
I saw some of those

Visiting
07-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Akame ga Kill isn't on your list, I'm ashamed :'(

Madnex
07-30-2014, 04:43 PM
I saw some of those
Well be more specific on what you prefer so I can be more specific on what I suggest. :p

Madnex
07-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Akame ga Kill isn't on your list, I'm ashamed :'(
The list is now updated with new airing anime as well as other that were previously left out. :)

Bless
07-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Naruto
Tokyo ghoul (Still haven't watched latest ones tho)
Hunter X Hunter

Euphemmia
07-30-2014, 07:50 PM
I love akame ga kill. I already got hooked after just watching episode 2 before episode 3 n 4 came out. After watching episode 2 i became impatient n immediately read the manga till the latest chapter. It is really good. It's not a generic manga where the good guy always win eventually after getting some dumb friendship power. It's like pple lose when they're weaker n win when they're stronger. And there are lots of death in akame including the good guys. So be prepared if u get attached to certain character n then bam, he/she died. U guys should read i really reccomend it. And now i have to wait a month for another chapter to comes out since it monthly :(

Euphemmia
07-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Naruto
Tokyo ghoul (Still haven't watched latest ones tho)
Hunter X Hunter

Meh i dont like tokyo ghoul. Censorship ruins everything.

Sry for the double post. This android app won't let me edit my previous post :/

Madnex
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
I've taken a special liking to Tokyo Ghoul, good plot and really like the opening (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkL3inS9vcI); reminds me of Psycho Pass's one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kIyF3bwdcI)!

About the censored parts.. they have to since it's shown on TV. But, there are uncensored versions uploaded; they can't uncover the blackened spots just fix the blood coloring on the gory scenes. For the rest we'll have to wait for the DVD release which will show everything. :)

Virai
07-30-2014, 09:32 PM
Tokyo ghoul has been suggested to me. I really need to watch it

Endkey
07-31-2014, 07:11 AM
aesthetica of a rogue seemed a little dim in the start..but now im loving every part of it..mad..ur choices rules

for the lulz
07-31-2014, 07:13 AM
i dont watch cartoons but i used to watch avatar and duelmasters. i also like beyblade

Endkey
07-31-2014, 07:16 AM
i dont watch cartoons but i used to watch avatar and duelmasters. i also like beyblade

just meh

floats
08-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Endkey, fairy tail season 2 dosent fulfill my expectations....however huner x hunter exceeded mine. You shoukd check it out bro

chicanaz
08-01-2014, 04:08 PM
What are your guys thoughts on RWBY

Visiting
08-01-2014, 05:07 PM

I've heard a lot of good things about it, but didn't look like it's be something that would pique my interests :/

Int
08-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Well I do not really like ecchi myself, I find it a bit dumb :D (Highschool DxD).
But I am romance fan too!
Maybe have some suggestitions? I do not really like action, but maybe knoe any pure romance?
Thank you! :P

If you want pure romance, try checking out:
Clannad
Mashiro iro symphony
Golden time
Toradora

i know more but they have action in them

Xxnavysealxx
08-02-2014, 02:08 AM
Naruto
Attack on Titan
Full metal something
DBZ
Bleach
Black butler

Virai
08-02-2014, 03:42 AM
Naruto
Attack on Titan
Full metal something
DBZ
Bleach
Black butler
Fullmetal Alchemist lol

Bless
08-02-2014, 08:51 AM
HxH is just too sick.

I still watch Legend of Korra, though it's not anime.

Visiting
08-02-2014, 06:54 PM
HxH is just too sick.

I still watch Legend of Korra, though it's not anime.
Legend of Korra just wasn't nearly as good as the original Avatar the Last Airbender IMO :(

Konviict
08-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Legend of Korra just wasn't nearly as good as the original Avatar the Last Airbender IMO :(
Yep, I agree

Visiting
08-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Just watched Zankyou no Terror ep 4, and learned something new: Terrorists use Amazon to shop....
Also it's an awesome series if your into Thriller,Action,Pyscological, And things that make you think :D

Endkey
08-03-2014, 07:13 AM
I have to take back what i said about freezing earlier...the anime is quite nice..the story is good however i think there are way too many bloody fights

Madnex
08-03-2014, 07:31 AM
I noticed this one too but when I tried the pv it was dub so I was like meh. I'll take another look, thanks for reminder.

Madnex
08-03-2014, 07:33 AM
I have to take back what i said about freezing earlier...the anime is quite nice..the story is good however i think there are way too many bloody fights
Freezing is like sekirei, it has a bit more fan service than needed but overall it's a decent one and has quite a few good fighting scenes. :)

Endkey
08-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Freezing is like sekirei, it has a bit more fan service than needed but overall it's a decent one and has quite a few good fighting scenes. :)

Wudhave died if there was no season 2 lel

chicanaz
08-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Thank you

Konviict
08-03-2014, 11:59 AM

Yea, I'm about to watch it also
But first, must finish Is this a zombie? Season2!

Endkey
08-04-2014, 07:36 AM
freezing s2 on download!!!

Madnex
08-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Kore wa zombie desu ka? :D (Y)

Black Butler: The Book of Circus, anyone?

Endkey
08-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Madnab gimme some more animes..watched all of the one u told me before

Endkey
08-06-2014, 07:19 AM
Does freezing vibration (s2) have ovas?

Madnex
08-06-2014, 08:42 AM
I think not about S2 but S1 had like 5 of them. ;)

chicanaz
08-06-2014, 10:16 PM
RWBY to me wasnt that bad I actually liked it just different

Endkey
08-07-2014, 07:02 AM
I think not about S2 but S1 had like 5 of them. ;)

now this is just simply gaay..no s2 ovas..s1 ovas were like 2 min each...and no baptism? thats the whole point of watchin the anime eh?

Madnex
08-07-2014, 07:37 AM
On to the next one. Helps. :)

I think I gave you some suggestions in Line. :p

Endkey
08-07-2014, 08:58 AM
On to the next one. Helps. :)

I think I gave you some suggestions in Line. :p

yea onto the next one really helps..forgot abt sekirei like this lol..

chicanaz
08-07-2014, 02:30 PM
End did you give sora no Otoshimono a try?

Endkey
08-08-2014, 07:07 AM
End did you give sora no Otoshimono a try?

no man..tryna download zero no familiar atm..will try after that :)

Madnex
08-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Hmm tought choice, I liked Zero no Tsukaima more I think. :)

Konviict
08-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Finished Freezing, watching now Freezing vibration and dayum its so intense! :d

Madnex
08-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Sheele. ;_;

chicanaz
08-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Sheele. ;_;
That sucked

Euphemmia
08-14-2014, 03:23 AM
You guys watched akame too? Cool !

I love akame ga kill. I already got hooked after just watching episode 2 before episode 3 n 4 came out. After watching episode 2 i became impatient n immediately read the manga till the latest chapter. It is really good. It's not a generic manga where the good guy always win eventually after getting some dumb friendship power. It's like pple lose when they're weaker n win when they're stronger. And there are lots of death in akame including the good guys. So be prepared if u get attached to certain character n then bam, he/she died. U guys should read i really reccomend it. And now i have to wait a month for another chapter to comes out since it monthly :(

SPOILER ALERT!! (if u have watched ep 6, then it is not)

More deaths await you :o i got so hyped that i want to spoil everything lol

Endkey
08-15-2014, 07:10 AM
i love the way zero no familiar has 4 seasons...can expect a good long story

Motivating
08-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Give me animes pl0x

Endkey
08-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Give me animes pl0x

depends on the type bro

Motivating
08-16-2014, 02:33 AM
I have nothing to watch :c just gimme something you think was good.
I watched like 3 anime's yesterday that I was going to not rush to finish...

Virai
08-16-2014, 03:58 AM
I really liked ranma 1/2 its pretty funny also blue exorcist aka ao no exorcist is really good, only like 25 eps though

Euphemmia
08-16-2014, 09:47 AM
i watched zero no tsukaima too. season 1 was good but season 2 became super ecchi in contrast to season 1 n saito also became pervy :upset:

I have nothing to watch :c just gimme something you think was good.
I watched like 3 anime's yesterday that I was going to not rush to finish...

http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

that link above might help u out :smile:

lethaljade
08-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Death note and phycopass are my favourites, also enjoy naruto helsing, and many more:).

Virai
08-16-2014, 07:44 PM
Death note and phycopass are my favourites, also enjoy naruto helsing, and many more:).
Oh snap naruto and deathnote! Yeyah! Here r some other anime i like: inuyasha, blue exorcist(ao no exorcist), ranma 1/2, yuyu hakusho, pani poni dash, tokyo mew mew, black butler, fruits basket, one piece, nura rise of the yokai clan, soul eater, D. Gray man, ah my goddess, azumanga daioh, blood +, case closed, chobits, some coyboy bebop, dragon ball, fairy tail, fate/zero, fooly cooly, fullmetal alchemist, fma brotherhood, higurashi when they cry (which is creepy), hikaru no go, kaze no stigma(i think), monster, moribito guardian of the spirit, pokemon season 1, princess jellyfish, rurouni kenshin, sailor moon, shaman king, squid girl, sword art online, tenchi muyo and the other tenchis, mythical detective loki ragnarok, trigun, trinity blood, yu-gi-oh, and zatch bell.
I have seen more but cant remember them all lol

CAK Vader
08-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Oh snap naruto and deathnote! Yeyah! Here r some other anime i like: inuyasha, blue exorcist(ao no exorcist), ranma 1/2, yuyu hakusho, pani poni dash, tokyo mew mew, black butler, fruits basket, one piece, nura rise of the yokai clan, soul eater, D. Gray man, ah my goddess, azumanga daioh, blood +, case closed, chobits, some coyboy bebop, dragon ball, fairy tail, fate/zero, fooly cooly, fullmetal alchemist, fma brotherhood, higurashi when they cry (which is creepy), hikaru no go, kaze no stigma(i think), monster, moribito guardian of the spirit, pokemon season 1, princess jellyfish, rurouni kenshin, sailor moon, shaman king, squid girl, sword art online, tenchi muyo and the other tenchis, mythical detective loki ragnarok, trigun, trinity blood, yu-gi-oh, and zatch bell.
I have seen more but cant remember them all lol
Dude, being a personal hater of anime, you have GOT to find something else to do lawl

Virai
08-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Anime is what i love therefore i watch a lot of it. But i do go to college for graphic design and i read and draw(anime) lol i also take tae kwon do lessons

Virai
08-16-2014, 08:02 PM
And btw, im a girl

Krobelus
08-16-2014, 08:13 PM
My latest top of the lists anime.

Tokyo ghoul
Sengoku basara: judge end
Naruto shippudden
Hunterxhunter
Akami ga kill
Magi both season1 and 2
Nurarhiyon no mago
Claymore
Shaman King
Dragonball z
Yuyu hakusho
Slam dunk
Samurai x

And how could i forget..... my top favorite

Cooking master boy. Lol.

Virai
08-16-2014, 08:14 PM
My latest top of the lists anime.

Tokyo ghoul
Sengoku basara: judge end
Naruto shippudden
Hunterxhunter
Akami ga kill
Magi both season1 and 2
Nurarhiyon no mago
Claymore
Shaman King
Dragonball z
Yuyu hakusho
Slam dunk
Nice ive seen some of those, i need to watch tokyo ghoul. Ppl keep recommending it to me

Krobelus
08-16-2014, 08:18 PM
I would recommend it too. :)

There are a lot of animes i have watched. Just couldnt remember their titles. Lol.

Virai
08-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Lol same here and i have bookmarked tokyo ghouls now

Visiting
08-18-2014, 01:24 AM
Anyone here seen Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners? It's a 7 episode (Each Ep is 1hour long) series and it's amazing ^_^
For people who like action with plot....
Be warned blood :D

Giuewek
08-18-2014, 03:35 AM
I have started watching magi season
1 and I'm loving the series so far.
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Krobelus
08-18-2014, 07:18 AM
Lol same here and i have bookmarked tokyo ghouls now

Awesome.... I am also waiting for attack on titans season 2. No idea though when it will come out.

Endkey
08-18-2014, 10:38 AM

abt time u showed up jade :p

Ariscaief
08-18-2014, 02:40 PM
Aw I read naruto manga don't wanna spoil the anime for u xd

(Spoiler: naruto gets more rasengans)

CAK Vader
08-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Awesome.... I am also waiting for attack on titans season 2. No idea though when it will come out.

Isn't everyone in that show nude or something o.o..?

Virai
08-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Isn't everyone in that show nude or something o.o..?
Lol no just the titans r, the huge monster ppl that eat ppl.

Virai
08-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Oh and I started watching tokyo ghoul, awesome anime! Idk why i never watched it before

Visiting
08-18-2014, 02:50 PM
I read all the current Akame ga Kill chapters of the manga and it gets so much better!

Virai
08-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Anyone here seen Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners? It's a 7 episode (Each Ep is 1hour long) series and it's amazing ^_^
For people who like action with plot....
Be warned blood :D
Just wondering, is there a dubbed version?

Visiting
08-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Just wondering, is there a dubbed version?

There's a German and French dub (idk why XD) but no English :(
Btw if you watch be warned that the movies aren't in chronological order 0.o

Virai
08-18-2014, 03:10 PM
There's a German and French dub (idk why XD) but no English :(
Btw if you watch be warned that the movies aren't in chronological order 0.o
I might watch it when im done with tokyo ghoul

Visiting
08-18-2014, 03:11 PM
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Gekijouban-Kara-no-Kyoukai-The-Garden-of-Sinners
Here's a link for HD :)

Endkey
08-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Aw I read naruto manga don't wanna spoil the anime for u xd

(Spoiler: naruto gets more rasengans)

LOL this made my day...is he ever gnna stop getting more rasengans?

btw spoilers are allowed here as i have mentioned in the thread...its ur choice to read thru all the thread :p

Ariscaief
08-19-2014, 08:53 AM
LOL this made my day...is he ever gnna stop getting more rasengans?

btw spoilers are allowed here as i have mentioned in the thread...its ur choice to read thru all the thread :p

Lol still don't wanna spoil the fun for u guys and yeah naruto recently gained the ability to learn over 7 rasengans in a single panel :p
Sasuke still gets those eye powers (yes he got rinnegan)
If u r wondering sakura is still useless would be nice if she got knocked out or put under some genjutsu
And kakashi well last chapter he got a huge power up that kinda makes him super awesome lol(not saying what cuz its super epic)

If u have questions ask xd

Endkey
08-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Lol still don't wanna spoil the fun for u guys and yeah naruto recently gained the ability to learn over 7 rasengans in a single panel :p
If u r wondering sakura is still useless would be nice if she got knocked out or put under some genjutsu
And kakashi well last chapter he got a huge power up that kinda makes him super awesome lol(not saying what cuz its super epic)

lol bro we aint askin for spoilers here..we know what happened :p

patat
08-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Finished Freezing, watching now Freezing vibration and dayum its so intense! :d
O.O

Visiting
08-19-2014, 01:31 PM

So basically Naurto is like Bleach?
Main character needs power> Gets insane power up?

Konviict
08-19-2014, 03:10 PM
O.O

Wut haha

patat
08-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Wut haha
Saw it too o.o

Ariscaief
08-19-2014, 03:50 PM
lol bro we aint askin for spoilers here..we know what happened :p
Sorry got kinda carried away but really would be nice if sakura was useful :p

Ariscaief
08-19-2014, 03:58 PM
So basically Naurto is like Bleach?
Main character needs power> Gets insane power up?
Lol not sure how bleach is like but to me it seems like that in naruto when a "good guy" gets in a tight spot he gets a power up
But before that power up u need......FLASHBACKS!

chicanaz
08-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Reminds me of dbz

Endkey
08-20-2014, 04:03 AM
Lol not sure how bleach is like but to me it seems like that in naruto when a "good guy" gets in a tight spot he gets a power up
But before that power up u need......FLASHBACKS!

ill be honest..flashbacks are ok..but the same flashbacks for the 100th fcccking time..makes me wanna go rage mode..whole episode gone in flashbak

CAK Vader
08-21-2014, 11:11 AM
My gosh I believe this is the thread with the most views...

Endkey
08-21-2014, 04:16 PM
My gosh I believe this is the thread with the most views...

its here to stay man..so better take part :p

Virai
08-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Ok i have been watching tokyo ghoul and it is awesome! Thanks for the suggestion!

Endkey
08-22-2014, 10:09 AM
as i thought..college so no time for anime now zzz..watched zero no familier season 1 in the last three holidays..havnt watched season 2 since :/

Armourslash
08-22-2014, 10:14 AM
What about manga guys??

Endkey
08-22-2014, 10:43 AM
What about manga guys??

not my thing

CAK Vader
08-22-2014, 11:17 AM
What's manga ._.

Virai
08-22-2014, 02:29 PM
What about manga guys??
I read manga sometimes. The manga is always diff from the anime so i like to read them too.

Visiting
08-22-2014, 04:07 PM
What about manga guys??

I read it if the anime is amazing or I need more of the series, but I read Tower of God and I'm in love with it ^.^

Madnex
08-22-2014, 06:17 PM
Manga is special. The feeling of gently unfolding those pages filled with fine art cannot be compensated with just anime, even in the rare cases the animation follows the manga's plot step by step. But, getting those little book wonders costs and reading online is just not the same so most people settle with anime alone. :)

Btw, how did I miss this activity lol. Damn vacations.

Visiting
08-22-2014, 06:35 PM
Manga is special. The feeling of gently unfolding those pages filled with fine art cannot be compensated with just anime, even in the rare cases the animation follows the manga's plot step by step. But, getting those little book wonders costs and reading online is just not the same so most people settle with anime alone. :)

Btw, how did I miss this activity lol. Damn vacations.

I cry everytime :(

Endkey
08-23-2014, 03:56 AM
I simply get confused with the mangas lol..ik how to read it but still seems pretty confusing for me

CAK Vader
08-23-2014, 06:42 AM

Btw, how did I miss this activity lol. Gosh darn vacations.
Ty for answering my question xD

Endkey
08-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Ur reactions wen sasuke said "ill be the hokage"?

Gensin
08-24-2014, 07:24 AM
Axis Powers: Hetalia, Gin Tama & Vocaloid, Vocaloid wasnt really a anime show but I stalk like every fan art of them.

PS: Never do Yaoi or Yuri errr!

Visiting
08-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Axis Powers: Hetalia, Gin Tama & Vocaloid, Vocaloid wasnt really a anime show but I stalk like every fan art of them.

PS: Never do Yaoi or Yuri errr!
And watch out for WINcest (Incest,Twincest) it shows up randomly in anime t.t

CaptainDerp
08-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Ur reactions wen sasuke said "ill be the hokage"?
Everyone wants to be hokage now like what the fudge (dont want to cuss)was that naurto thing

Azejeasaw11
08-24-2014, 11:49 AM
My favorite animes are-
1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Fairy Tail
4. Log Horizon
5. Sword Art Online
And 6. Blue Excorsist

Azejeasaw11
08-24-2014, 11:50 AM
I simply get confused with the mangas lol..ik how to read it but still seems pretty confusing for me

I know Exactly how you feel.

CaptainDerp
08-24-2014, 11:51 AM
I dont know whats wrong but naurto fairy tail and most of all the shonen mangas are not coming every week :(

Azejeasaw11
08-24-2014, 11:52 AM
I dont know whats wrong but naurto fairy tail and most of all the shonen mangas are not coming every week :(

Yeah I've noticed that too.

CaptainDerp
08-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Yeah I've noticed that too.
Once we got in to the good parts in naurto

Azejeasaw11
08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
Once we got in to the good parts in naurto

Yeah. It's starting to get really good. And then they don't come out the next week.

Azejeasaw11
08-24-2014, 11:59 AM
The website I watch naruto on says that episode 374 comes out in 4 days.

CaptainDerp
08-24-2014, 01:40 PM
The website I watch naruto on says that episode 374 comes out in 4 days.
Which website

Endkey
08-25-2014, 03:49 AM
i look naruto at narutoget.com

Btw i think it happens alot that they take a week more to release the episodes..maybe they dnt know how to kill madara yet :p

Virai
08-25-2014, 03:57 AM
Lol good point endkey

CaptainDerp
08-25-2014, 11:53 PM
i look naruto at narutoget.com

Btw i think it happens alot that they take a week more to release the episodes..maybe they dnt know how to kill madara yet :p
Well I not going uhh not going to spoil anything but read manga :P

Endkey
08-26-2014, 01:47 AM
Well I not going uhh not going to spoil anything but read manga :P

not my thing..no time anyways

Azejeasaw11
08-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Which website

Narutonine.com

Virai
08-27-2014, 12:18 AM
I watch most of my anime at watchcartoononline.com they seem to get the new episodes uploaded fairy quickly

Motivating
08-27-2014, 02:56 AM
kissanime.com for me :D

Madnex
08-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Agreed! While it lags behind an hour or so on uploading newest eps of airing anime, it makes up by the certain quality at 720p and 1080p. :)

On a sidenote, rewatching the Berserk movies - rare to find decent anime of this genre anymore.

Endkey
08-28-2014, 02:34 PM
college sucks

chicanaz
08-28-2014, 04:21 PM
college sucks
You'll survive

Konviict
08-29-2014, 09:44 AM

That site is pretty good :o

Bless
08-29-2014, 06:56 PM
Is it me or has HxH really pushed it with the ants? Most of the monster creations aren't even ants at all and it seems a childish theme. Maybe if the Ant King was the leader of the Phantom Troupe (if he isn't already - I wouldn't know because I'm not up to that bit yet).

Konviict
08-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey guys

Whats your favourite/most touching/emotional/ etc OST?
Mine are these so far:

- the beginning is so wonderful
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwZO2oydkdE

- at 0:48 it start to be very very touching
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBxu7fDDVOc

- just everything is perfect of this ost
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlor8WpegaQ

Bless
08-30-2014, 04:52 PM
Hey guys

Whats your favourite/most touching/emotional/ etc OST?
Mine are these so far:

- the beginning is so wonderful
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwZO2oydkdE

- at 0:48 it start to be very very touching
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBxu7fDDVOc

- just everything is perfect of this ost
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlor8WpegaQ Listen to Senya aka Itachi's OST - it's very sad.

Euphemmia
08-30-2014, 08:15 PM
Shingeki no kyojin OSTs are all epic/emotional etc imo

chicanaz
08-31-2014, 12:55 AM
Pure awesomeness. Sora no otoshimono - hitori ni shinai

Konviict
08-31-2014, 03:40 AM
Dem OSTs are always so touching haha :sorrow:

Endkey
08-31-2014, 06:00 AM
You'll survive

not without anime ;-;

As for Ost i would go with attack on titans guren no yumiya, narutos nobody knows heroes come back, naruto blue bird and sword art online first one :p

Endkey
08-31-2014, 06:03 AM
Is it me or has HxH really pushed it with the ants? Most of the monster creations aren't even ants at all and it seems a childish theme. Maybe if the Ant King was the leader of the Phantom Troupe (if he isn't already - I wouldn't know because I'm not up to that bit yet).

havnt seen hxh..the art seems kinda childish so i ddnt try watchin them

Burninglamp
08-31-2014, 08:54 PM
Naruto and SAO

CAK Vader
08-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Spongebob Squarepants and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Armourslash
09-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Spongebob Squarepants and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Bleh, spongebob wasn't as funny as several years ago and MLP is only for bronies nowadays since not many little girls watch the show anymore.

Endkey
09-03-2014, 03:43 PM
i like the way spongebob has fire under the sea..and a sea under the sea @@

Disobediant
09-05-2014, 05:57 PM
I gotta go with my all time favorite, Ghost In The Shell, I've read some of the books, enjoyed them greatly
and I'll watch this show whenever its on. Even played the game for ps2. Must say the ps2 game of ghost in the shell is better than watching the series, can do all the things they do in the show.

Endkey
09-07-2014, 07:02 AM
so has anyone read the sao books?

Madnex
09-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Yep! Also some spin-offs and light novels. Decent fun. n.n

Visiting
09-07-2014, 09:34 PM
For OST's I'm really liking the Tokyo Ghoul one atm :)

Virai
09-08-2014, 01:09 AM
If you want a funny anime watch Doki Doki School Hours.

Visiting
09-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Not once has Fate/Zero been discussed here...

Endkey
09-10-2014, 02:35 AM
last season of zero no familier...i want more :(

Euphemmia
09-10-2014, 03:27 AM
Not once has Fate/Zero been discussed here...

I'll start then. I like the way kiritsugu planned his strategy in the holy grail war. Although it's not commendable n kinda brutal, but it also brilliant

Visiting
09-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Finally started A Certain Magical Index, and it's awesome so far!

Euphemmia
09-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Hey u started a talk about fate/zero but now u ignored my fate/zero post n talked about toaru majutsu no index instead -_-

Visiting
09-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey u started a talk about fate/zero but now u ignored my fate/zero post n talked about toaru majutsu no index instead -_-

Sorry, I didn't see (because I dont check this thread often enough :()

Euphemmia
09-13-2014, 12:23 AM
It's alright :). Many have said toaru is good i might watch it later. Im currently watching blood+ so maybe after that i'll watch toaru next

Alhuntrazeck
09-13-2014, 07:10 AM
#Pokemon

Neutrone
09-13-2014, 10:14 AM
For those that read the naruto manga...that chapter surprised me ah and who reads manga here? Or manhwa :P

Neutrone
09-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Tokyo ghoul the manga ended......In the worst way ever.(I wont spoil it)

Visiting
09-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Episode 11 of SAO 2...

anduan
09-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Well that's some originality in anime there lol. The full list is huge but some of my favorites:

-Deathnote
-Code Geass (for anyone as much of a fan as me, check Akito the Exile, new story, additional characters, same world)
-Attack on Titan
-Sword Art Online
-Log Horizon
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
-Demon Overlord/Hataraku Maou-sama!
-Guilty Crown

We were talking about making a guild named Anime Legends at some point lol. :)

Sword Art Online *_*

Endkey
09-16-2014, 01:50 AM
how long till all the SAO episodes are online? i just wanna watch em in one go

Visiting
09-16-2014, 11:49 AM
how long till all the SAO episodes are online? i just wanna watch em in one go

This Saturday should be halfway done for the season (Ep 12 of 24), so I'd say 12 weeks til they're all up :(

Endkey
09-16-2014, 03:26 PM
This Saturday should be halfway done for the season (Ep 12 of 24), so I'd say 12 weeks til they're all up :(

Have ya seen any torrents which allow u to download SAO 2 lately? i want em all on my pc ;)

Visiting
09-17-2014, 05:02 PM
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Sword-Art-Online-II
I think you'll be able to download here somewhere :)

Visiting
09-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Tokyo Ghoul y u end ._.

Endkey
09-21-2014, 06:36 AM
Tokyo Ghoul y u end ._.

seen many friends cry over this lol..is it a good series?

Neutrone
09-21-2014, 07:11 AM
seen many friends cry over this lol..is it a good series?

Its an amazing series but the manga is considered better but the ending as in the actual mangas ending left me like ...wtf

Neutrone
09-21-2014, 07:12 AM
Cuz the series stopped somewhere behind the manga.

Endkey
09-22-2014, 01:15 AM
Cuz the series stopped somewhere behind the manga.

well that sucks big time

Neutrone
09-22-2014, 12:39 PM
well that sucks big time

Indeed

Hioarasi
09-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Just watched akame ga kill...awesome anime lol anyone have suggestions on animes similar

ClumsyCactus
09-23-2014, 02:34 AM
If anyone reads manga, go read 1/2 Prince, NOW

Neutrone
09-23-2014, 12:13 PM
If anyone reads manga, go read 1/2 Prince, NOW

I think I saw something like that ....is it really interesting?

Endkey
09-24-2014, 07:35 AM
There are so many animes..hard to keep track of all of them :(

chicanaz
09-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Anybody seen Noragami it was pretty good my opinon

Madnex
09-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Anybody seen Noragami it was pretty good my opinon
Yeah that was pretty good mix of action and comedy. :) I'd definitely watch a second season.

Btw, Terra Formars looks promising. Although I'm kind of bugged that the anime starts off with BUGS II (second chapter).

Endkey
09-27-2014, 06:58 AM
Yeah that was pretty good mix of action and comedy. :) I'd definitely watch a second season.

Btw, Terra Formars looks promising. Although I'm kind of bugged that the anime starts off with BUGS II (second chapter).

Pronab

Madnex
09-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Pronab
Mochiron desu. :)

Here is a list of the upcoming good anime for fall:

-Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
This is a mix of Tokyo Ghoul and Black Bullet. Very promising.

-Terra Formars
Action, Horror, Sci-Fi. Definitely worth watching.

-World Trigger
Interesting. Action, School, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Space, Supernatural. Need I say more?

-Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku
The background story of Levi and Erwin. Although the shoujo tag in the description kinda worries me, it should be decent.

-K: Missing Kings
If you've seen the first season, K, you'll remember there were quite a few plot holes. This might help.

-Suisei no Gargantia: Meguru Kouro, Haruka
The much awaited season two. Good plot, neat mecha action.

-The Seven Deadly Sins
Seems like a nice combination of comedy, action and adventure. We'll see.

Visiting
09-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Anichart.net/fall
You missed some Madnab

Madnex
09-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Anichart.net/fall
You missed some Madnab
Truth has been spoken. Check it out yourselves guys. :)

www.anichart.net/fall

Xxnavysealxx
09-27-2014, 11:04 PM
Attack on Titan season two is what I'm ready for when is it coming?

Madnex
09-28-2014, 01:40 AM
Attack on Titan season two is what I'm ready for when is it coming?
No official date yet, somewhere around 2015. We are getting OVA's for season one and the first part of the movie this year though. :)

Endkey
09-28-2014, 02:39 AM
The levi one, is when is that supposed to come?

Xxnavysealxx
09-28-2014, 02:01 PM
No official date yet, somewhere around 2015. We are getting OVA's for season one and the first part of the movie this year though. :)

Idk what's ova sadly lol

Endkey
09-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Idk what's ova sadly lol

They are kind of like behind the scenes which show us whats happening in another place while the normal story is going on..hope this explains

Madnex
09-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Idk what's ova sadly lol
Stands for Original Video Animation. It's normally released after a season ends, it's like a few episodes (mostly 1-2) which are a sub story or another small event, outside the anime's main plot. They usually serve as link to second season.

Madnex
09-28-2014, 05:44 PM
The levi one, is when is that supposed to come?
It's a two-episode OVA. I think the first part comes out on DVD at 9th December and the second part 9th July of 2015.

Here's the trailer:
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Kuinaki-Sentaku/Trailer?id=80294

Endkey
09-29-2014, 02:57 AM
It's a two-episode OVA. I think the first part comes out on DVD at 9th December and the second part 9th July of 2015.

Here's the trailer:
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Kuinaki-Sentaku/Trailer?id=80294
Omfggggg so @£"Q#! awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Neutrone
09-29-2014, 09:25 AM

Awesome you read it to?

Madnex
09-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Awesome you read it to?
Yep. I guess they didn't want to animate the first crew getting slaughtered. Good thing is there are no major plot holes in the anime.. yet. :)

Hioarasi
09-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Anyone have any good amines to watch that are similar to samurai champloo

Endkey
09-30-2014, 10:22 AM
I believe mods removed the dudes pms..thanks whoever did that..and ur welcome to join this thread for time to time :3

Visiting
09-30-2014, 11:58 AM
Wonder if any of the illustratious Devs/Mods watch anime?

Konviict
09-30-2014, 01:04 PM
A mod also deleted my post --'

Anyway, still waiting on DxD S3 @.@

Endkey
09-30-2014, 01:49 PM
A mod also deleted my post --'

Anyway, still waiting on DxD S3 @.@
omg S3??? when did that come out??

Endkey
09-30-2014, 01:49 PM
Wonder if any of the illustratious Devs/Mods watch anime?

wondering the same

Konviict
09-30-2014, 04:05 PM

They announced that there will be a s3 but no date... Yet

Endkey
09-30-2014, 04:41 PM
They announced that there will be a s3 but no date... Yet

ahh checked it right now..thanks!

Itoopeo
09-30-2014, 04:49 PM
Anyone have any good amines to watch that are similar to samurai champloo

Amine is african name btw. And its not even a girls name so why would you watch Amines?

Hioarasi
09-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Amine is african name btw. And its not even a girls name so why would you watch Amines?
I thought I wrote animes lol still looking for animes like samurai champloo and akame ga kill

Madnex
09-30-2014, 05:49 PM
We're gonna get some OVA's the upcoming March. Season 3 will probably air April or somewhere in the summer. ;)

And there has been a mod commenting here, arp-wuv-ya-all (incoming infraction xD) commented this:

I love anime. I must say that most of my anime picks are older.

Urusei Yatsura
Ranma 1/2
Attack on Titan
Naruto is okay sometimes, but I watched a lot of Dragon Ball Z when I was younger. Personally, I tend to get tired of cartoons with fights that last nearly an entire season.
Bleach never really appealed to me on a personal level, but it's pretty cool.

Madnex
09-30-2014, 06:39 PM
I thought I wrote animes lol still looking for animes like samurai champloo and akame ga kill
Samurai Champloo
-Afro Samurai
-Sword of The Stranger (movie)
-Blade of the Immortal

Akame ga Kill
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Ga Rei: Zero
-Terra ForMars

Konviict
10-01-2014, 12:33 AM
We're gonna get some OVA's the upcoming March. Season 3 will probably air April or somewhere in the summer. ;)

And there has been a mod commenting here, arp-wuv-ya-all (incoming infraction xD) commented this:

So longggg, but probably worth it :D

Endkey
10-01-2014, 03:51 AM

Is it just me or the spoiler wont open lol? or is it a joke that she ddnt reply at all o.O?

Itoopeo
10-01-2014, 06:54 AM
Still best comic: Donald Duck

Konviict
10-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Is it just me or the spoiler wont open lol? or is it a joke that she ddnt reply at all o.O?

confused :confused: haha

wont open for me also...

Endkey
10-01-2014, 10:18 AM
confused :confused: haha

wont open for me also...

Looks like madnab is a forumnab o.O

Neutrone
10-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Yep. I guess they didn't want to animate the first crew getting slaughtered. Good thing is there are no major plot holes in the anime.. yet. :)

Yeah the first crew was slaughtered badly. It was a chapter 0 right? That's probably one of the reasons it wasn't put in the animes (that's my guess)
However I like its plot but I'm sort of lost in the latest (chapter) ill just re-read it lol.

Neutrone
10-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Oh Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven deadly sins) manga has an anime as well check it out.

Madnex
10-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Looks like madnab is a forumnab o.O
It's fixed now, if you put an apostrophe in the "...about xxx" part it doesn't open.

Madnex
10-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven deadly sins) manga has an anime as well check it out.
Yep, waiting on it. Not aired yet but looks good from the promotional video. :)

Madnex
10-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Log Horizon s2 is out! First ep looking good! :)

chicanaz
10-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Do you guys know any good werewolf related action ones

Madnex
10-05-2014, 05:33 AM
Wolf's Rain!

Also.. maybe Inuyasha? It's not exactly werewolf but it's close.

Endkey
10-05-2014, 06:11 AM
Log Horizon s2 is out! First ep looking good! :)

What is log horizon abt? and which category?

Konviict
10-05-2014, 10:33 AM

Wolf's Rain
Spice and Wolf

I haven't watched them, but after reading some reviews, they seem to be good so u might try them

Eyrika
10-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Wolf's Rain
Spice and Wolf

I haven't watched them, but after reading some reviews, they seem to be good so u might try them

Spice and wolf is really good :3 i like

Visiting
10-05-2014, 10:00 PM
What is log horizon abt? and which category?

It's like SAO sorta, Players are trapped in a game, is basically the outline. Genres- Action, Fantasy,Comedy, Etc..

Endkey
10-06-2014, 02:21 AM
It's like SAO sorta, Players are trapped in a game, is basically the outline. Genres- Action, Fantasy,Comedy, Etc..

well thats next in my list ;)

Endkey
10-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Want to know if there will be new seasons for these animes
1. Freezing
2. Sekirei
3. Green Green
4. Infinite Stratos
:(

Konviict
10-11-2014, 03:26 AM
Want to know if there will be new seasons for these animes
1. Freezing
2. Sekirei
3. Green Green
4. Infinite Stratos
:(

I agreeeee!! Sekirei and freezing are dope, id like a third season too... havent watches green green/is yet.
btw ive read somewhere that there wont be a new sekirei bcs its too long ago they aired it :sorrow:, if i can remember it good, but who knows? Worlds full of suprises! ;D

Endkey
10-11-2014, 12:16 PM
I agreeeee!! Sekirei and freezing are dope, id like a third season too... havent watches green green/is yet.
btw ive read somewhere that there wont be a new sekirei bcs its too long ago they aired it :sorrow:, if i can remember it good, but who knows? Worlds full of suprises! ;D

First of all...rias gremory's quotes <3

And watch green green, its funny as hell altho episode 13 surprised me kinda :p

Konviict
10-11-2014, 01:36 PM
First of all...rias gremory's quotes <3

And watch green green, its funny as hell altho episode 13 surprised me kinda :p

Hmm... I see, green green is ecchi? Ofc ill watch it then haha :D

And ofc rias!!

Endkey
10-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Hmm... I see, green green is ecchi? Ofc ill watch it then haha :D

And ofc rias!!

haha yea its ecchi, but the last episode was way too much i think..but wont mind it :p

Neutrone
10-13-2014, 04:30 AM
YES!!!! TOKYO GHOUL CONTINUES IN ITS NEW SEQUEL WHICH IS OUT!!! WITH NEW CHARACTERS!!

Tokyo ghoul:re

Neutrone
10-13-2014, 04:31 AM
Btw I'm talking bout the manga here.

Endkey
10-13-2014, 11:09 AM
YES!!!! TOKYO GHOUL CONTINUES IN ITS NEW SEQUEL WHICH IS OUT!!! WITH NEW CHARACTERS!!

Tokyo ghoul:re

lol some people will be glad to hear this, many were crying before :p

Neutrone
10-15-2014, 07:13 AM
lol some people will be glad to hear this, many were crying before :p

I was one of them lol...I just couldn't accept the artist to pull a stunt like that :D :thumbup:

Endkey
10-15-2014, 02:14 PM
I was one of them lol...I just couldn't accept the artist to pull a stunt like that :D :thumbup:

lol good for u!

Neutrone
10-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Btw is green green good? Read the details and it seemed like a funny anime

Endkey
10-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Btw is green green good? Read the details and it seemed like a funny anime

even the quality looks kinda crapy in start, but u will love it later on trust me

Madnex
10-16-2014, 02:35 PM
So they took Kaneki out for this fool.. greeeeat. -.-

Endkey
10-16-2014, 03:21 PM

u lost me there

chicanaz
10-16-2014, 08:33 PM
Whats green green about?

Endkey
10-17-2014, 05:45 AM
Whats green green about?

its an ecchi, what do u expect lol?

Neutrone
10-17-2014, 12:51 PM

Oh you read it
(They look alike don't you think)

Neutrone
10-17-2014, 12:52 PM
its an ecchi, what do u expect lol?

Seemed like a funny ecchi (from the description) will try and watch it XD

Endkey
10-18-2014, 10:11 AM
Seemed like a funny ecchi (from the description) will try and watch it XD

sure do, the starts kinda weird, but turns awesome :P

Ruzada
10-18-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey guys! I am a BIG anime fan and i hope not the only one on this forums :P
I watch 3 animes which are one of the most popular.
1. Naruto
2. One Piece
3. Fairy tail
I am only watching naruto atm because of my busy college schedule and few episodes of one piece on the weekends.
I wanna make this thread where we can discuss what you guys love watching and what do u think might happen in the coming episodes of for example Naruto ( Sasuke and Naruto teaming up :p). It only does not have to be naruto or the ones I like but we can talk about any anime you like :)
All those who think this thread might ruin their animes coz of spoilers stay away :p

Clear your damn inbox nooby

Endkey
10-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Clear your damn inbox nooby

lool done

Booked
10-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Hi, well i saw this and i decided to visit :p I'm currently editing videos again :3 you probably heard about AMV well i'm doing it and i'd like to know few more animes to watch and edit idk if you can tell me some

aamrez
10-23-2014, 01:27 AM
My favourite anime is naruto I even made a guild called the akatsuki cause I love that anime106949106949106949106949106949

Konviict
10-23-2014, 01:45 AM
My favourite anime is naruto I even made a guild called the akatsuki cause I love that anime106949106949106949106949106949

My favourite anime is 'Highschool Dxd' (ecchi) I even made a guild called <Harem King> ;D

Endkey
10-23-2014, 10:36 AM
My favourite anime is 'Highschool Dxd' (ecchi) I even made a guild called <Harem King> ;D

lool mottos?

Konviict
10-23-2014, 02:56 PM
lool mottos?

Shhhhh! :vP:

Mercenaryxx
10-27-2014, 08:02 PM
これはとてもクールです

Mercenaryxx
10-27-2014, 08:02 PM
I like watching

Doframingo
11-03-2014, 05:13 AM
Thats the my anime list what i've seen and the last chapters i seen:
-Animes:

KisXSis (Finished)

Ergo Proxy (Finished)

Death Note (Finished)

Gantz (Finished)

The Unlimited: Hyoubu Kyousuke (Finished)

Pokemon The Origins (Finished)

Zetman (Finished)

Nana To Kaoru (Finished)

Sword Art Online (Finished)

Stains Gate (Finished)

Bleach (Finished)

Devil Survivor 2 (Finished)

Shingeki No Kyojin (Finished)

Black Bullet (Finished)

Beelzebub (Finished)

Log Horizon (Finished)

Aku No Hana (Finished)

Tokio Ghoul (Finished)

One Piece 668

Naruto Shippuden 384

Fairy Tail 65

Guin Saga 13

Sword Art Online ll 18

Darker Than Black 2

Kyoukai no Kanata 1

Code Breaker 1

Zetsuen No Tempest 1

Akagame Ga Kill 3

Log Horizon ll 3

Neutrone
11-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Thats the my manga (and some anime) list what i've seen and the last chapters i seen:
-Manga's (and some animes):

KisXSis (Finished)

Ergo Proxy (Finished)

Death Note (Finished)

Gantz (Finished)

The Unlimited: Hyoubu Kyousuke (Finished)

Pokemon The Origins (Finished)

Zetman (Finished)

Nana To Kaoru (Finished)

Sword Art Online (Finished)

Stains Gate (Finished)

Bleach (Finished)

Devil Survivor 2 (Finished)

Shingeki No Kyojin (Finished)

Black Bullet (Finished)

Beelzebub (Finished)

Log Horizon (Finished)

Aku No Hana (Finished)

Tokio Ghoul (Finished)

One Piece 668

Naruto Shippuden 384

Fairy Tail 65

Guin Saga 13

Sword Art Online ll 17

Darker Than Black 2

Kyoukai no Kanata 1

Code Breaker 1

Zetsuen No Tempest 1

Akagame Ga Kill 2

Log Horizon ll 1

Corrected ;)

Neutrone
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM
But some are animes :)

Neutrone
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM
But bleach hasn't ended (In the manga since I'm on the latest)

Neutrone
11-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Tokyo ghoul was an interesting one as well now it has a sequel...Beelzebub as well (the manga)

Akame GA kill is nice to though