PDA

View Full Version : Anime Lovers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Debate
02-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Then why even post here?

Two reasons. The first being that I needed 10 posts, and the second one is that there is no "I don't watch anime" place I could talk about how we don't watch anime, so I had to post here. Why? Because I felt like it.

Visiting
02-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Two reasons. The first being that I needed 10 posts, and the second one is that there is no "I don't watch anime" place I could talk about how we don't watch anime, so I had to post here. Why? Because I felt like it.
You know that trolling will get you a forums ban? That being said, do you really want banned on this nice new shinny acct of yours :3

Debate
02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
You know that trolling will get you a forums ban? That being said, do you really want banned on this nice new shinny acct of yours :3

No trolling intended. I was just stating my opinion with no harrasment to yours. I respect your opinion on anime and I am well aware that I am in a huge minority here. I will elaborate, just to show that I am not here to troll. I grew up with cartoons and watched shows like Dragon ball. They were just some fun ways to start each sommer morning when I was at my gandma's, because we had no TV programmes that aired anime at home. We only had german programmes like nick and super RTL, which never aired anime. I was obsessed with cartoons my whole life (Avatar: the last airbender, Avatar: legend of Korra, Spongebob, The Fairly Odd Parents, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Doug, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, CatDog, Invader Zim, ChalkZone, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Simpsons, Kim Possible, Recess, Pink Panther, The Smurfs, TaleSpin).

I just wanted to let you know that there are people out there who love cartoons, are aware of the exsistance of anime, but simply don't like it.

Anime just seems "generic" to me. The story and the artstyle. I can't stand spiky hair or big unwieldy swords in fantasy settings. This conclusion of course comes from very little experience with anime, I admit that. I simply can't force myself to watch it, sorry. If anyone has any suggestions on some anime though, that could change my opinion on it and get me hooked in just a few episodes, please post. I am open minded.

Visiting
02-09-2015, 08:48 PM
No trolling intended. I was just stating my opinion with no harrasment to yours. I respect your opinion on anime and I am well aware that I am in a huge minority here. I will elaborate, just to show that I am not here to troll. I grew up with cartoons and watched shows like Dragon ball. They were just some fun ways to start each sommer morning when I was at my gandma's, because we had no TV programmes that aired anime at home. We only had german programmes like nick and super RTL, which never aired anime. I was obsessed with cartoons my whole life (Avatar: the last airbender, Avatar: legend of Korra, Spongebob, The Fairly Odd Parents, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Doug, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, CatDog, Invader Zim, ChalkZone, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Simpsons, Kim Possible, Recess, Pink Panther, The Smurfs, TaleSpin).

I just wanted to let you know that there are people out there who love cartoons, are aware of the exsistance of anime, but simply don't like it.

Anime just seems "generic" to me. The story and the artstyle. I can't stand spiky hair or big unwieldy swords in fantasy settings. This conclusion of course comes from very little experience with anime, I admit that. I simply can't force myself to watch it, sorry. If anyone has any suggestions on some anime though, that could change my opinion on it and get me hooked in just a few episodes, please post. I am open minded.

Sorry for my hasty judgment, the tone you evoked in your original post(s) had a trollish feel ^_^. That being said, tell me what you want to see in a show, and I can gladly point you in a direction that you'd probably enjoy. (I personally dislike the "spiky hair/humongous sword stereotype too.)

Euphemmia
02-10-2015, 01:16 AM
he wasnt trolling he just wanted to debate. i mean just look at his name :wink:

Debate
02-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Sorry for my hasty judgment, the tone you evoked in your original post(s) had a trollish feel ^_^. That being said, tell me what you want to see in a show, and I can gladly point you in a direction that you'd probably enjoy. (I personally dislike the "spiky hair/humongous sword stereotype too.)

Hm. My moods can change, but right now I could watch something adventurous that is not sci-fi.

Poisonousfrog
02-10-2015, 11:12 AM
May it be violent or rather something comedic?

Plz speak noobish XD

Debate
02-10-2015, 11:14 AM
May it be violent or rather something comedic?

Either, or both. Doesn't matter.

Madnex
02-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Adventure, non sci-fi:

-Samurai Champloo
-Claymore
-Sword Art Online
-Magi: The Kingdom of Magi

Universalpro
02-12-2015, 07:21 AM
Sword art online is kind of sci-fi
The most hillarous comedy - beelzebub
Hajime no ippo - slow in the starting but gets really intetesting later
Kuroko no basket

Andee
02-14-2015, 05:32 PM
BTW what chapter is the manga? I stopped on like 50 something

Chapter 57 of Akame ga Kill should be available by the end of the month

Neutrone
02-14-2015, 06:38 PM
Chapter 57 of Akame ga Kill should be available by the end of the month
Ah thanks for the info!

Neutrone
02-14-2015, 06:40 PM

Ummmm Dragon balls, last air ender and legend of korra are anime's [emoji28]

Debate
02-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Ummmm Dragon balls, last air ender and legend of korra are anime's [emoji28]

Dragon Balls is, yes. That was my point. I said we didn't have any TV programmes at home that aired anime and therefore I feel absolutely no nostalgia towards anime and I think some nostalgia is necessary, since I see no reason why anybody would like that generic style.

The Avatar series is not anime. The show is produced in America, and only borows some imagery and philosophy of ancient asian cultures.

KingFu
02-17-2015, 09:58 PM
The Avatar series is not anime. The show is produced in America, and only borows some imagery and philosophy of ancient asian cultures.

In partnership with a few Korean animation studios.

It's worth mentioning that "anime" in Japan is used to reference all forms of animation, regardless of whether or not it is native.

Oh, and from Wikipedia:

Arguably, the stylization approach to the meaning may open up the possibility of anime produced in countries other than Japan.

It's a gray area, and open to interpretation.

Of course, the anime genre has some of the worst fangirls out there, so good luck explaining any of this to them.

Visiting
02-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Hmm, recently started Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, despite that I knew nothing about the game(s), currently at ep 6, and find myself enjoying this series more than most series. For once, we get a MC who isn't a stereotypical copy and pasteaon character, always a plus, the art style is refreshing, the OP is possibly one of my favorites ever (if only for the song XD), PLUS Necromancer Zombie Loli FTW! :D

Ssneakykills
02-20-2015, 08:39 AM

Oh my those cartoon shows you listed bring back some memories

Hioarasi
03-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Sigh Tokyo ghoul is getting depressing. Parasyte is still top. 7 deadly sins is epic, tell me merlin isn't hot.

Watched a little of death parade and assassination classroom both of them are good.

Doframingo
03-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Sword art online is kind of sci-fi
The most hillarous comedy - beelzebub
Hajime no ippo - slow in the starting but gets really intetesting later
Kuroko no basket

I finished Beelzebub about 4 month ago, but bro, it kept in my hearth

Doframingo
03-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Yeah that one is good i already watch it XD

Opai!!

Then High School Of Dead, if you owned that i just can say 'Nazo No Kanojo X', that one is dope

Endkey 2.0
03-19-2015, 05:46 AM
Oh my gawd...this thread is really going well. Ddnt expect it to be on page one after all the time its been here. Is there any way sts can make it a sticky thread for anime fans? that would be really cool

Burninglamp
03-20-2015, 03:55 PM
oh my gawd...this thread is really going well. Ddnt expect it to be on page one after all the time its been here. Is there any way sts can make it a sticky thread for anime fans? That would be really cool

your back

Endkey 2.0
03-22-2015, 10:48 AM
your back

just to check this thread xD

SacredKnight
03-24-2015, 04:10 AM
Such a huge thread ^_^

Anyway, right now I'm watching Fate series. I finished Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay night UBW S1. Any Fate fans here? Excited about release of Season II in about a week :D

Endkey 2.0
03-29-2015, 01:09 PM
We produce passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,school certificates,divorce papaers Counterfeit Dollars/Euros and other documents for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

NB: For Any Inquiry Should be noted down with his / her email & Cell Number to get to have us contact you directly via email regarding your Inquiry Or Contact us with the details listed below and if you dont do like we said you wont have a response from us. Thanks

-IDs Scan: YES
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
-Realistic Holograms
-Formatted Bar Codes and Coded Magnetic Strips
-Properly Encoded ID Numbers and Soundex Codes

So if you want to change your location, Identity, Visibility, Travel to where you desire most and more just get directly to us at

For inquiry or order

Email ID: many.types at yahoo dot com

Skype ID: many.types

feel free to contact at anytime.

Some Key Passports we produce

US passports, Australian passports, Belgium passports, Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Canadian(Canada) passports, Finnish(Finland) passports, French(France) passports, German(Germany) passports, Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Israel passports, UK passports, Italian Passports Spanish(Spain) passports, Mexican(Mexico) passports, South African passports. Australian driver licenses, Canadian driver licenses, French(France) driver licenses, Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, German(Germany) driving licenses, UK driving licenses,

And many more for other countries and other documents.

Your Satisfaction is our priority
ill take this as a bump..however sts please remove this :)

ClumsyCactus
04-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Gonna bump this thread up a bit, and idk if its relevant Cuz i didnt bother to read 52 pages of anime XD
BUT EVERYONE WATCH MY FAVORITE ANIME NOW!
ouran highschool host club!
BEST ANIME EVEEER

Kamehaa2
04-03-2015, 07:16 AM
Dragon ball Z
Naruto
One piece
Death note
x)

Poisonousfrog
04-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Shokugeki no souma anime has started so i suggest u guys watch it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Poisonousfrog
04-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Also the new season o Gintama has started

Artoholics
04-09-2015, 11:28 AM
I watch one piece and fairy tail atm and im waiting for the new seasons of SAO, Log Horizon and no game no life...hope it'll come soon.
And I'll start tokyo ghoul soon

Poisonousfrog
04-13-2015, 11:11 AM
SAO is not that great anymore and log horizon became even better but havent heard about a 2 season no g no l [emoji24]
Oh and season 1 of toukyo g
Is great

Artoholics
04-13-2015, 11:12 AM
SAO is not that great anymore and log horizon became even better but havent heard about a 2 season no g no l [emoji24]
Oh and season 1 of toukyo g
Is great

Log horizon already has 2 seasons

coldheart
04-13-2015, 11:31 PM
Steins;gate
Robotics;notes
Tokyo ghoul
D gray man
Shaman king
Hajime no ippo
Hxd
To love ru
Clannad
Full metal panic!
Yu-gi-oh
Angel beats
Littlebusters
Air tv
Kanon
Fma/fmab
Infinite stratos

merch_master
04-13-2015, 11:38 PM
Code geass ...best ever anime for me

Aprove
04-14-2015, 08:15 AM
One Piece..
I used to like Naruto, but I wonder why I don't like it now.

coldheart
04-14-2015, 11:51 AM
Yes code geass I forgot .soooo epic

Maunyabastian
04-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Naruto + Attack on Titan!

Wazakesy
04-23-2015, 09:57 PM
I used to watch something called "full alchemist brotherhood" or something..dunno what happened to that show. Doesnt come up here in dubai i guess.

coldheart
04-24-2015, 04:11 PM
I used to watch something called "full alchemist brotherhood" or something..dunno what happened to that show. Doesnt come up here in dubai i guess.

There's two of them..full metal alchemist and full metal alchemist brotherhood(based on manga)..same anime..different arcs or story I guess.

merch_master
04-25-2015, 07:54 AM
Yes code geass I forgot .soooo epic
only anime i found which didnt have a plothole; such a neat anime and not unnecessarily long....i can go on for hours about it [emoji14]

Vystirch
04-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Hunter x Hunter
SAO
Log Horizon

-Vys

Visiting
04-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Hunter x Hunter
SAO
Log Horizon

-Vys
Hiatus x Hiatus? XD
Look a Vys on the anime page :O (Possibly try out Btooom!, DanMachi, Future Diary since it seems like you like video game/survival kind of shows :)

Respecs
05-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Lel anime so bad

Visiting
05-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Lel anime so bad

Lel this post so unconstructive.

NiceGod
05-16-2015, 02:58 PM
Naruto is good

Poisonousfrog
05-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Naruto is good

It was good till the last part cuz that was just horrible.

ppambaby
05-19-2015, 11:12 PM
i will like to quickly recommend www.greatsangomaa.webs.com to you guys
he is such a powerful man that he solves whatever problem bring brought to him
i can testify to that

Visiting
07-26-2015, 04:02 PM
This thread is slowly dying D:<
Check out summer 2015 anime guys and gals! Overlord, Rokka no Yuusha, Gate, Prison School, and many more shows this season!

Burninglamp
07-26-2015, 05:13 PM
._________________________________________________ _______________.

Endkey 2.0
08-05-2015, 06:50 AM
I'm surprised every time I see this thread still alive xd!

Burninglamp
08-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Anime I've Watched/Watching:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Kai
Dragon Ball Kai(2014)
Dragon Ball Super
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
SAO
Bleach
Death Note
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Akame Ga Kill
Parasyte: The Maxim
Fairy Tail
Code Geass
Attack on Titan
High School of the Dead
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?
World Trigger
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
Fate Zero
High School DxD
Yu Yu Hakusho
Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou

Rosinante
08-14-2015, 04:12 AM
This thread is slowly dying D:<
Check out summer 2015 anime guys and gals! Overlord, Rokka no Yuusha, Gate, Prison School, and many more shows this season!

Bro those are really insane. :excitement: Check out ''World Trigger''.

Rosinante
08-14-2015, 04:15 AM
Anime I've Watched/Watching:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Kai
Dragon Ball Kai(2014)
Dragon Ball Super
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
SAO
Bleach
Death Note
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Akame Ga Kill
Parasyte: The Maxim
Fairy Tail
Code Geass
Attack on Titan
High School of the Dead
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?
World Trigger
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
Fate Zero
High School DxD
Yu Yu Hakusho
Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou

Low quantity:smiley_simmons:. No lol, I've watched the triple of that list.

Visiting
08-14-2015, 04:46 AM
Bro those are really insane. :excitement: Check out ''World Trigger''.

World Trigger simply wasn't appealing to me :(
Here's what I'm currently watching this season --
GANGSTA, Ranpo Kitan, Gate, Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai, Charlotte, Rokka no Yuusha, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, To Love Ru Darkness s2 (if you've watched the other seasons), Jitsu wa Watashi wa (I think it's funny and worth mentioning, may not be your style), Overlord, Prison School (hilarious but is ecchi so be forewarned), Gakkou Gurashi (holy mother of plot twist), God Eater

Burninglamp
08-14-2015, 09:33 PM
Low quantity:smiley_simmons:. No lol, I've watched the triple of that list.

Good for u? Lmao

Rosinante
08-16-2015, 06:59 AM
Good for u? Lmao

Don't be mean! :uncomfortableness:

Rosinante
08-16-2015, 07:05 AM
World Trigger simply wasn't appealing to me :(
Here's what I'm currently watching this season --
GANGSTA, Ranpo Kitan, Gate, Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai, Charlotte, Rokka no Yuusha, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, To Love Ru Darkness s2 (if you've watched the other seasons), Jitsu wa Watashi wa (I think it's funny and worth mentioning, may not be your style), Overlord, Prison School (hilarious but is ecchi so be forewarned), Gakkou Gurashi (holy mother of plot twist), God Eater

GANGSTA, Gate, Charlotte, Rokka no Yuusha, Overlord and God Eater (I've watched) I'll check the others! Thanks:encouragement:

Burninglamp
08-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Don't be mean! :uncomfortableness:

Says the one bragging about how he watched more anime LOL.

cami
08-17-2015, 07:08 PM
Attack on titan

Visiting
08-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Attack on titan

Try Seraph of the End and God Eater, the main characters/ideas are similar (in a good way), you might enjoy em' :)

Rosinante
08-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Says the one bragging about how he watched more anime LOL.

What's bragging meaning? :v

Rosinante
08-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Attack on titan

Did u see the new movie? Real japaneses in action :excitement:

Burninglamp
08-19-2015, 10:05 AM
What's bragging meaning? :v

To talk or write about oneself in a proud or self-impressed way.

Smh, randomly attacking people and then pretending to be all innocent.

Rosinante
08-19-2015, 11:18 AM
To talk or write about oneself in a proud or self-impressed way.

Smh, randomly attacking people and then pretending to be all innocent.

Nah i didn't want that

Burninglamp
08-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Nah i didn't want that

Then why are u acting like it?

Rosinante
08-19-2015, 03:37 PM
Then why are u acting like it?

Isn't because i act like it. It's because you want to see it like it.

Who's that?

Burninglamp
08-19-2015, 06:36 PM
Isn't because i act like it. It's because you want to see it like it.

Who's that?
See it like that? Go back and check ur posts, first you brag about how much more anime you've watched and then in the following posts, you just insert random emotes and ask random questions.
So you're doflamingo. If you meant what you said as a joke, you did it in the wrong way.

Rosinante
08-20-2015, 04:13 PM
See it like that? Go back and check ur posts, first you brag about how much more anime you've watched and then in the following posts, you just insert random emotes and ask random questions.
So you're doflamingo. If you meant what you said as a joke, you did it in the wrong way.

Sorry if i acted like showing up. I didn't want to be arrogant.

Burninglamp
08-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Sorry if i acted like showing up. I didn't want to be arrogant.

you just seemed like a random person who I didn't even know, anyways everything's been cleared up.

mrshield
08-20-2015, 07:44 PM
me to im anime addict im watching
naruto
onepiece
devil is a part timer
faitytail
bleach

Rosinante
08-21-2015, 07:20 AM
me to im anime addict im watching
naruto
onepiece
devil is a part timer
faitytail
bleach

Nice list :cupcake:

Endkey 2.0
08-26-2015, 01:16 PM
Triage X anyone?

Endkey 2.0
08-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Did u see the new movie? Real japaneses in action :excitement:

hope it dsnt suck..

Visiting
08-26-2015, 03:41 PM
Triage X anyone?

Dem OPpai! :D

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Dem OPpai! :D

Hahaha..am i thw only one waitin for BD version? Xd

Blueexorcists
09-02-2015, 09:50 AM
hellsing, bleach, blueexorcists, dbz, tokyo ghoul, parasytes maximum, naruto if you know any other good animes let me know :p

Burninglamp
09-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Anyone watched the new anime, Overlord?

Visiting
09-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Anyone watched the new anime, Overlord?

Yep, I also read the Light Novels too :>

Taccori
09-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Overrated. Plus child labor laws.

Visiting
09-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Overrated. Plus child labor laws.

Wat? Dafack

Burninglamp
09-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Yep, I also read the Light Novels too :>
It's my favorite 2015 anime, Imo better than Sao and log horizon.

Endkey 2.0
09-04-2015, 01:54 AM
It's my favorite 2015 anime, Imo better than Sao and log horizon.

Sao was nice till the action part...after that they got all mushy mushy, i ddnt like it much :( they shud make more action types..

Burninglamp
09-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Sao was nice till the action part...after that they got all mushy mushy, i ddnt like it much :( they shud make more action types..
Ikr............

Visiting
09-04-2015, 11:32 AM

If they decide to make another season, it'll most likely be based off of the Alicization arc in the novels, which is pretty much all plot/action, very little romance if any at all.

Endkey 2.0
09-04-2015, 03:15 PM
If they decide to make another season, it'll most likely be based off of the Alicization arc in the novels, which is pretty much all plot/action, very little romance if any at all.

romance and action side by side is fun...but feelings and romance just makes it like every other romantic anime...

Visiting
09-04-2015, 10:11 PM
romance and action side by side is fun...but feelings and romance just makes it like every other romantic anime...

Please don't compare SAO to actual good romance anime, it shames those anime .-.

Endkey 2.0
09-05-2015, 04:49 AM
Please don't compare SAO to actual good romance anime, it shames those anime .-.

watched zero no familiar which was recommended to me by madnab..u talkin about those types? xd

Visiting
09-05-2015, 08:27 AM
watched zero no familiar which was recommended to me by madnab..u talkin about those types? xd
Nunu, anime that are specifically romance, not action/comedy/romance :P

Endkey 2.0
09-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Nunu, anime that are specifically romance, not action/comedy/romance :P

gawd..id die if there wasnt any comedy...

Endkey 2.0
09-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Errr... Attack on Titan had too much romance for me...

Do I qualify in joining this conversation?

Is parasytes maximum like parasyte maxim?

sorry but all my anime is from me watching it on TV ":P

lol watch zero no familiar..its romance and comedy...its nice altho it gets pretty boring in the mid imo..

LeonAxelus
09-19-2015, 09:53 PM
Rokka No Yuusha, it was an 8/10, probably my fav this yr.

Visiting
09-19-2015, 10:20 PM
Rokka No Yuusha, it was an 8/10, probably my fav this yr.

Can't wait for the light novels to progress further as well!

Visiting
10-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Anyone else hyped for fall anime?!

Burninglamp
10-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Meh, I don't have time to watch anime anymore:(

Endkey 2.0
10-03-2015, 07:58 AM
Meh, I don't have time to watch anime anymore:(

same ere ;_; college is so messed up at the moment. Havnt watched naruto in a year now. Sad to hear that only fillers were made xd

Disproves
10-03-2015, 11:36 AM
ANIME ANIME ANIME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Endkey 2.0
10-03-2015, 12:05 PM
ANIME ANIME ANIME

gogogo.. xd

Disproves
10-05-2015, 01:09 AM
gogogo.. xd

Hahaha

Burninglamp
10-05-2015, 05:28 PM
.________________.

Endkey 2.0
10-06-2015, 04:05 AM
.________________.

turn that frown upside down with some....ANIME!

Burninglamp
10-06-2015, 04:54 PM

Endkey 2.0
10-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Anyone seen prison school? So hilarious..i cant stop laughing xd

Visiting
10-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Anyone seen prison school? So hilarious..i cant stop laughing xd

11/10 best comedy of the summer season!

Endkey 2.0
10-10-2015, 11:27 AM
11/10 best comedy of the summer season!

Ifkr, looked really grim in the first 5 min and then suddenly changed...recommended to everyone!

Endkey 2.0
10-28-2015, 01:48 PM
watched one episode of Hentai Ouji To Warawanai but dont feel the comedy as my type. Anyone watched this one? Wanna know if its worth watching

Visiting
10-28-2015, 03:52 PM
watched one episode of Hentai Ouji To Warawanai but dont feel the comedy as my type. Anyone watched this one? Wanna know if its worth watching

I tried it and dropped it as well :/

Endkey 2.0
10-28-2015, 04:28 PM
I tried it and dropped it as well :/

our choices are almost the same :o

Redjellydonut
11-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Anime sometimes makes me wanna cry xD bleach and fairytail are 🔥🔥🔥

Endkey 2.0
11-03-2015, 05:31 AM
Anime sometimes makes me wanna cry xD bleach and fairytail are ������

well imo they can be more emtional than other tv shows

Visiting
11-03-2015, 08:58 AM
well imo they can be more emtional than other tv shows

When you see the tags Slice of Life and Tragedy together it's most likely time to grab the tissues :P

Madnex
11-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Harry potter made me cry xd

IMO books are more emotional than anime's!
Petition to kick nabvik out of anime thread!

Anime > manga/books.

Simply put, the plethora of means can lead to more complex aesthetic- *notices ral and avik making a face similar to ral's avatar* I mean, anime canz cauz feels thru audios, visualz an writin. Bookz only canz writin.

Endkey 2.0
11-04-2015, 05:42 PM
When you see the tags Slice of Life and Tragedy together it's most likely time to grab the tissues :P

I prefer ecchi all the time, when i have time xd. no time for sad ones, sadly :P

Petition to kick nabvik out of anime thread!

Anime > manga/books.

Simply put, the plethora of means can lead to more complex aesthetic- *notices ral and avik making a face similar to ral's avatar* I mean, anime canz cauz feels thru audios, visualz an writin. Bookz only canz writin.
i agree with madnab! although books are fun aswell!

Wazakesy
11-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Fullmetal alchemist, naruto etc etc etc

Visiting
11-05-2015, 09:05 AM
I prefer ecchi all the time, when i have time xd. no time for sad ones, sadly :P

i agree with madnab! although books are fun aswell!

I'm watching Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai atm, you'd like it if only for the ecchi aspects XD

Madnex
11-05-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm watching Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai atm, you'd like it if only for the ecchi aspects XD
Main character gets all kinds of -zoned. :/

And you mean, for the "plot"*! :D

Endkey 2.0
11-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Main character gets all kinds of -zoned. :/

And you mean, for the "plot"*! :D

hate the zoning...its ecchi ffs xD

and yep.."plot" best thing to be ever made!

Visiting
11-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Anyone know if Amagi Brilliant Park is worth watching?

Madnex
11-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Anyone know if Amagi Brilliant Park is worth watching?
It's the kind of light-hearted comedy/slice of life, overall good but you have to survive until after the third ep to see it getting good.

You should be studying anyway. :>

Endkey 2.0
11-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Compared to madab and visiting..i feel like an animenoob...;_;

Visiting
11-09-2015, 06:29 PM
It be down to outlook than!

A blind can probably smell better than someone with eyesight, doesn't mean so always! Someone with poor eyesight could be more eh perceptional than someone without(,blind is jast en example).

Books>anime's

Leave something to imagination

Sorry if the last line sounds like an advertisement for something else <_<

LNs are books, LNs almost always become an anime, books = anime @.@
*mind explodes*

Visiting
11-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo atm, it's a pretty good school romcom/slice of life thing with a touch of fanservice and feels *.*

Madnex
11-10-2015, 07:56 AM
It be down to outlook than!

A blind can probably smell better than someone with eyesight, doesn't mean so always! Someone with poor eyesight could be more eh perceptional than someone without(,blind is jast en example).

Books>anime's

Leave something to imagination

Sorry if the last line sounds like an advertisement for something else <_<
That's actually incorrect. What really happens is that when one sense is lost, you automatically focus more on the remaining. It's not like your other senses get boosted or something. >_>

Watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo atm, it's a pretty good school romcom/slice of life thing with a touch of fanservice and feels *.*
Seems like it's worth a try, since it has "pet" in the title. :D

Visiting
11-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Started Shigurui and for something made several years ago, it's still REALLY good, would recommend for anyone who likes samurai, gore, and the like!

Endkey 2.0
11-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Have u guys seen attack on Cakes? its a new anime which came today..after the new hotfix :o

Itoopeo
11-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Oh no please no eeew mangavideos

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Endkey 2.0
11-30-2015, 05:03 PM
one punch man anyone? Friend told me its amazing..worth it?

Visiting
11-30-2015, 08:27 PM
one punch man anyone? Friend told me its amazing..worth it?

Yes, best show this season, 20/10 would watch again

Endkey 2.0
12-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Yes, best show this season, 20/10 would watch again

i thought prison school was the 20/10 :p

Visiting
12-02-2015, 11:24 AM
i thought prison school was the 20/10 :p

That was last season though wasn't it? ;p

Endkey 2.0
12-08-2015, 06:36 AM
That was last season though wasn't it? ;p

haha true..need some more of prison school type!

toxicwood
12-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Mines are:
Naruto
Attack on titans
DBZ duh
Bleach
High school dxd xD

Endkey 2.0
12-09-2015, 09:13 AM
heard AOT s2 coming out in feb :o

Visiting
12-09-2015, 11:24 AM
heard AOT s2 coming out in feb :o

Chibi AoT this season is better ;P

Endkey 2.0
12-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Chibi AoT this season is better ;P

what are those senpai!?

Visiting
12-13-2015, 11:34 AM
what are those senpai!?

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Shingeki-Kyojin-Chuugakkou
This :O

Endkey 2.0
12-13-2015, 06:17 PM
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Shingeki-Kyojin-Chuugakkou
This :O

arigatou senpai!

Visiting
12-13-2015, 07:43 PM
arigatou senpai!

Btw I hear you have a Line :o
Add meh: Ralnub

Ellysius
12-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Get a room, you two! :P

Zezzy
12-13-2015, 11:17 PM
Akame Ga Kill is one of my favorite animes. It is only 24 episodes long but well worth the watch. This Anime is Jammed packed with epic fight scenes, heartache, hot females 😊 and just an all round great show with some killer plots, you won't be disappointed.

As for One Piece you'll never find a bigger fan than me, period, bubs. Monkey D. puts the 'O' in Orsome or is it 'A' 😜 anyways he is one of the sickest (greatest) heroes to ever grace this planet, along with Roronoa Zoro and a few others.

Visiting
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Get a room, you two! :P

Oppai :0!

Griffiz
12-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Oppai, so good

Endkey 2.0
12-16-2015, 03:31 PM
Btw I hear you have a Line :o
Add meh: Ralnub

we have actually met before :P you will know how haha

Endkey 2.0
01-29-2016, 06:29 AM
Anyone seen Manyuu Hichenkou? xd

Itoopeo
01-29-2016, 08:29 AM
Anyone seen Manyuu Hichenkou? xd

Hell no! Stop posting to this supid thread, manga and manga videos are lame af and nobody with balls should watch it!

Endkey 2.0
01-30-2016, 08:24 AM
Hell no! Stop posting to this supid thread, manga and manga videos are lame af and nobody with balls should watch it!

would have been stupid if it ddnt have 88k views and 1.1k+ comments. If you dont like it. Then dont post.

Itoopeo
01-30-2016, 07:11 PM
would have been stupid if it ddnt have 88k views and 1.1k+ comments. If you dont like it. Then dont post.

Even I have made a bigger thread. Its a dumb forum game, but still smarter than this bs manga video crap thing.

Feminine guys watch manga.

Fyrce
01-30-2016, 09:47 PM
Strange that you cannot ignore a thread you dislike. Control-freak much?

Endkey 2.0
01-31-2016, 04:43 PM
Even I have made a bigger thread. Its a dumb forum game, but still smarter than this bs manga video crap thing.

Feminine guys watch manga.

you the man! stick to your thread. Ill stick to mine :D

take care

Ssneakykills
01-31-2016, 05:55 PM

Gf itoopeo

1-0 Endkey 2.0

Itoopeo
02-01-2016, 02:23 AM
Gf itoopeo

1-0 Endkey 2.0

Ah sneakykids joined!
You. Meet me at Turku centre, finland tomorrow at 12:00 and se settle this!

:DD

Endkey 2.0
02-01-2016, 04:27 AM
Ah sneakykids joined!
You. Meet me at Turku centre, finland tomorrow at 12:00 and se settle this!

:DD

Bro i kindly request u to stay out of this post if you are not gonna have a positive attitude. Dont make me make u understand in ur own language :)

Caiahar
02-01-2016, 03:04 PM
One punch man.

Endkey 2.0
02-01-2016, 06:09 PM
One punch man.
best non-pervy comedy in my opinion xD

Endkey 2.0
02-02-2016, 10:28 AM
How can it nott be pervy and be comedeh I just not get it...

P.S.: itopeo needs to go poo I think a clogged behind can make anyone cranky!

I used to wonder the same thing! but after recieving some enlightenment I finally got the answer :D

Endkey 2.0
02-03-2016, 05:42 PM
The behind clogging or the non pervy comedeh?

non-pervy comedeh xD