PDA

View Full Version : Anime Lovers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Endkey
01-30-2014, 03:54 AM
Hey guys! I am a BIG anime fan and i hope not the only one on this forums :P
I watch 3 animes which are one of the most popular.
1. Naruto
2. One Piece
3. Fairy tail
I am only watching naruto atm because of my busy college schedule and few episodes of one piece on the weekends.
I wanna make this thread where we can discuss what you guys love watching and what do u think might happen in the coming episodes of for example Naruto ( Sasuke and Naruto teaming up :p). It only does not have to be naruto or the ones I like but we can talk about any anime you like :)
All those who think this thread might ruin their animes coz of spoilers stay away :p

chicanaz
01-31-2014, 03:00 AM
My favorites that I watch or have watched is (I don't see them anymore cause I don't have internet anymore and my phone is slow)
Bleach
Naruto
DBZ duh
Trigun
Saint seyia
Lelouch of the rebellion
I havnt watched fairy tail or one piece what are they about

Sent from my C525c

Zylx
01-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Naruto is hands down my favorite anime

Endkey
02-01-2014, 09:54 AM
have to say the story line is epic...all the plot twist ^-^

xXz21
02-03-2014, 07:50 PM
i have posted this in another guy thread i post here too i have watched this and are very good.

Death Note (i think 1 of the best Anime in the world)
Code Geass (similar with Death Note but diferent)
Guilty Crown (similar with Code Geass)
Higurashi no naku koro ni (very very good anime to much gore and u need think to much about it)
Full Metal Alcheminist (i think all people know about this anime XD)
Elfen Lie (Gore)
Kore wa zombie desuka (good anime very fun)
Toradora
SteinGate (another very good anime, not much gore, mentally good.)
Tsubasa reservoir chronicles (another best anime in the world u have to see first xxxHolic to understand all twin serie)
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Dragon Ball Z (well all know about this is a good anime old but good)
Another (very good anime)
Ao No exorcist (another good anime)
Kurojitsuji (another best anime for me)

this is all i can remember now lol xD all this are very very good anime.

dudetus
02-04-2014, 02:48 PM
I used to watch Full Metal Alchemist and DBZ. Then I grew up.

Giuewek
02-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Naruto + fairy tail !!!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Kalahesi
02-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Naurto out of all the others I watched is my best!! It's going through one of those slow/talking/flashback parts right now, but I'm hoping for some more action soon though :) . Death Note is a favourite too, the story line behind that anime is good! Although the ending wasn't the epic finale I wanted to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Madnex
02-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Well that's some originality in anime there lol. The full list is huge but some of my favorites:

-Deathnote
-Code Geass (for anyone as much of a fan as me, check Akito the Exile, new story, additional characters, same world)
-Attack on Titan
-Sword Art Online
-Log Horizon
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
-Demon Overlord/Hataraku Maou-sama!
-Guilty Crown

We were talking about making a guild named Anime Legends at some point lol. :)

Giuewek
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Oops how could I forget about sword art online

xXz21
02-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Well that's some originality in anime there lol. The full list is huge but some of my favorites:

-Deathnote
-Code Geass (for anyone as much of a fan as me, check Akito the Exile, new story, additional characters, same world)
-Attack on Titan
-Sword Art Online
-Log Horizon
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
-Demon Overlord/Hataraku Maou-sama!
-Guilty Crown

We were talking about making a guild named Anime Legends at some point lol. :)

Akito the Exile is an OVA of this anime.

Code Geass: Akito the Exile

very good ^^

floats
02-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Pfft not this again.....

Idc :D

1. Fairy Tail (the story is so huge and magical. Every adventure is awesome)
2. Hunter X Hunter (this anime has the top badass fights in the history of anime)
3. Naruto (No doubt so wide, well-known, awesome)
4. One Piece (just like Naruto, awesome)
5. Attack on Titan (now this one is I think the most amazing new anime you can watch if you're bored or whatever. The episodes are quite few, but the story = mindblowing)
5. Deathnote (AoT and this share the same spot)

floats
02-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I used to watch Full Metal Alchemist and DBZ. Then I grew up.

Wao.

Go watch Attack On Titan. I'm sure even grown ups will dig it :p

Endkey
02-26-2014, 05:53 AM
Dbz...good art and story line....but it is soooooo slow....the punches and stuff...one move takes a whole episode
Now dnt say its not true :P

Socrates
02-26-2014, 07:55 AM
1 naruto
2 deathnote
3 hellsing and hellsing ultimate but I think hellsing ultimate is just a copy of hellsing with small changes

Endkey
02-26-2014, 05:27 PM
naruto lvl rising lol...still dnt know how one piece on top @@

Int
02-27-2014, 12:16 PM
i Watched a few anime like Sword Art Online, Log horizon, Attack on titan.

Ive been suggested to watch fairy tail by a guildie and heard it was good

Caiahar
02-27-2014, 07:40 PM
I don't know any anime, I dont watch lol.
Probably know some cartoon onez like SonicX or DBZ.
DBZ was funniest I watched IMO. 50% screaming at each other in power, 25% flexing muscles, 20% talking to their enemies when they could beat the tar outta them. 5% is fighting xD

Endkey
02-28-2014, 04:28 AM
I don't know any anime, I dont watch lol.
Probably know some cartoon onez like SonicX or DBZ.
DBZ was funniest I watched IMO. 50% screaming at each other in power, 25% flexing muscles, 20% talking to their enemies when they could beat the tar outta them. 5% is fighting xD

totally my point lol..its funny but wastes a lot of time..

Endkey
02-28-2014, 04:28 AM
i Watched a few anime like Sword Art Online, Log horizon, Attack on titan.

Ive been suggested to watch fairy tail by a guildie and heard it was good

fairy tail is worth watching..it is very funny and also has a good story line

Giuewek
02-28-2014, 10:37 AM
I love fairy tail :)

Endkey
03-03-2014, 05:30 AM
urm...to make this thread more active...wat do u guys think are the pairs in animes...for example sasuke and sakura? natsu and lucy? i wanna know :P wat are ur thoughts

Euphemmia
03-03-2014, 10:50 AM
I don't like shipping characters like that :p

But i love anime as well. Here are some of the anime i've watched:
1. Ghost stories (the first anime i watched. Nice story but not too scary. Imo kids under 10 can watch this)

2. Fairy tail (it was ok. Lot of fanservice and the fight scene was like 60% talking 40% fighting. Still like it though)

3. D gray man (darker theme than fairy tail. I reccomend this if u like a story about an organization fighting the bad guy)

4. Code geass ( mecha anime, one of the best anime i've watched. The ending was sooo good)

5. Death note (another my favorite. A detective anime n the plot is very complex there's lot of explanation in this anime. Very thrilling)

6. Btooom (a bit similar to SAO, where the characters are force to play 'btooom', some kind of MOBA game that uses a grenades as a weapon, but in real-life. Lots of blood n lots of deaths.)

7. Fate/zero (many people said that this anime is great but after watching it i dont think it was that good. That's my opinion tho)

8. My little monster (after watching too many action i decided to watch a slice of life anime lol. This one is a romance-comedy set in a highschool life. The comedy has no fanservice at all which i really like.)

9. Attack on titan (breathtaking, mindblowing, n amazing plot twist. The best anime of 2013 hands down.)

10. Another (a horror-thriller anime. Kinda similar to final destination. You'll be at the edge of ur seat while watching this. Has a really scary soundtrack which really fit the atmosphere of the anime.)

That's all. I guess im writing wayyy too much ;)

Endkey
03-04-2014, 02:47 AM
I don't like shipping characters like that :p

But i love anime as well. Here are some of the anime i've watched:
1. Ghost stories (the first anime i watched. Nice story but not too scary. Imo kids under 10 can watch this)

2. Fairy tail (it was ok. Lot of fanservice and the fight scene was like 60% talking 40% fighting. Still like it though)

3. D gray man (darker theme than fairy tail. I reccomend this if u like a story about an organization fighting the bad guy)

4. Code geass ( mecha anime, one of the best anime i've watched. The ending was sooo good)

5. Death note (another my favorite. A detective anime n the plot is very complex there's lot of explanation in this anime. Very thrilling)

6. Btooom (a bit similar to SAO, where the characters are force to play 'btooom', some kind of MOBA game that uses a grenades as a weapon, but in real-life. Lots of blood n lots of deaths.)

7. Fate/zero (many people said that this anime is great but after watching it i dont think it was that good. That's my opinion tho)

8. My little monster (after watching too many action i decided to watch a slice of life anime lol. This one is a romance-comedy set in a highschool life. The comedy has no fanservice at all which i really like.)

9. Attack on titan (breathtaking, mindblowing, n amazing plot twist. The best anime of 2013 hands down.)

10. Another (a horror-thriller anime. Kinda similar to final destination. You'll be at the edge of ur seat while watching this. Has a really scary soundtrack which really fit the atmosphere of the anime.)

That's all. I guess im writing wayyy too much ;)

Alert! where is NARUTO??!! lol try naruto too and one piece if you have time. They are really amazing and i guess many anime fans would recommend you to watch em :)

Euphemmia
03-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Yes i have watch naruto just dont wanna list it cause it would be too long to read lol. As for one piece, i don't really like its character design it's weird. One has an oversized head other has a ridiculously long nose and so on. Plus OP has 500+ episodes right? It's too long for me. So i guess no :(

Endkey
03-05-2014, 04:32 AM
yea one piece has really weird character designs. for example luffy is totally skinny but his strength exceeds all lol....and usopps nose...thats genetic so cant do anything about it. btw naruto are pretty long too imo o.O

Jeannettte
03-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Im also an anime lover but im still doubting to see one piece... Im currently watching alot including Naruto and Fairy Tail.
Also a great lover of scifi and superhuman power animes!

I even made a facebook for anime lovers ! https://www.facebook.com/pages/BOA-Best-Of-Anime/1463846893830279

Endkey
03-06-2014, 05:22 AM
started attack on titan....more than what i expected o.O

Euphemmia
03-06-2014, 10:35 AM

Awesome right? Be prepared for a lot of cliffhanger in future episodes ;)

floats
03-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Newest episode for Hunter x Hunter was released yesterday ;D

Its very awesome...although now its 70% talking and 30% fighting, there'll be time for the epic battle.

Also have you guys heard that Fairy T will come out on the first of April?

Endkey
03-07-2014, 04:24 AM

Its very awesome...although now its 70% talking and 30% fighting, there'll be time for the epic battle.

yes fairy tail is coming in April :) and attack on titan...mother of all cliffhangers lol

Euphemmia
03-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Too bad after finished watching last year's fairy tail i immediately read the manga. So i know all the stories up till now xD

Endkey
03-07-2014, 06:53 AM
i dont read manga...o.O i prefer the anime...in japanese tho with subs...the sound effects are good...and better than the english one :P

Rescind
03-09-2014, 03:15 PM

mikasa ftw!

hunterxhunter ftw! i do wish that didnt put so much talking in the recent episodes. i want to see the epic fight between gon and neferpitou

chicanaz
03-09-2014, 08:12 PM
You guys are making me wanna watch them so bad but I have no good service to watch videos :(

Sent from my C525c

Endkey
03-10-2014, 06:13 AM
attack on titan....even killing some main characters...not wat we usually see in animes..story line totally unexpected...im lovin every moment of it...btw watchin it in 3D :P

floats
03-11-2014, 07:59 AM
mikasa ftw!

hunterxhunter ftw! i do wish that didnt put so much talking in the recent episodes. i want to see the epic fight between gon and neferpitou

Yeah man.

But I can tell it is really worthied. Lol just look at Gon now.

DivineMyth
03-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Some of the best animes I've ever seen:

Bleach
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Attack On Titans
Naruto (eh I like it but there are too many episodes)
AND THE BEST ONE EVER AND MY FAVORITE: SAO (Sword Art Online) BEST ANIME EVER!

Endkey
03-12-2014, 04:14 AM
i got some negative feebak on sowrd art online o.O

Kalahesi
03-12-2014, 04:58 AM
attack on titan....even killing some main characters...not wat we usually see in animes..story line totally unexpected...im lovin every moment of it...btw watchin it in 3D :P

3D!! omydays!!! I'm defo getting that O.o

I will watch the whole thing again just for 3D, where do u get the 3D versions from?

Endkey
03-12-2014, 05:53 AM
3D!! omydays!!! I'm defo getting that O.o

I will watch the whole thing again just for 3D, where do u get the 3D versions from?

My bro downloaded the HD version of Attack on Titan on a hard disk....we have a samsung 8 series 3D tv...that tv can turn almost everything into awesome 3D...my bro watched attack on titan 2nd time just coz it looks awesome on 3D :D if u have one...try it....its awesome as hell

Kalahesi
03-12-2014, 07:41 AM
My bro downloaded the HD version of Attack on Titan on a hard disk....we have a samsung 8 series 3D tv...that tv can turn almost everything into awesome 3D...my bro watched attack on titan 2nd time just coz it looks awesome on 3D :D if u have one...try it....its awesome as hell

Demn that's awesome bro! I wish I had thought of that before, I have a 3D Panasonic Viera at home and I think I can get the crunchyroll app on it, I've been streaming them on my laptop/tablet. Now I know what I'm gonna do when I get home tonight!! :D

Endkey
03-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Demn that's awesome bro! I wish I had thought of that before, I have a 3D Panasonic Viera at home and I think I can get the crunchyroll app on it, I've been streaming them on my laptop/tablet. Now I know what I'm gonna do when I get home tonight!! :D

Sweet hope it works...its better than ever on 3D :D

Rescind
03-13-2014, 02:53 AM
Honestly just watching it regular looks so good but in 3D? Must look badass

Endkey
03-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Honestly just watching it regular looks so good but in 3D? Must look badass

It totally does...whole new experiance lol

Virai
03-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Alert! where is NARUTO??!! lol try naruto too and one piece if you have time. They are really amazing and i guess many anime fans would recommend you to watch em :)

I agree, Naruto and Onepiece r both great anime, i watch them both ^-^

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Endkey
03-15-2014, 08:01 AM
I agree, Naruto and Onepiece r both great anime, i watch them both ^-^

This :P

Euphemmia
03-15-2014, 11:31 AM
Yes i have watch naruto just dont wanna list it cause it would be too long to read lol. As for one piece, i don't really like its character design it's weird. One has an oversized head other has a ridiculously long nose and so on. Plus OP has 500+ episodes right? It's too long for me. So i guess no :(

That :p

Virai
03-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Just curious, does anyone else think Bleach is getting too repetitive and predictable? I used to be a huge Bleach fan, but now its like oh i know whats gonna happen. Ichigo saves them...again.

Roberto077
03-15-2014, 03:13 PM
#RWBY

Endkey
03-17-2014, 05:43 AM
Just curious, does anyone else think Bleach is getting too repetitive and predictable? I used to be a huge Bleach fan, but now its like oh i know whats gonna happen. Ichigo saves them...again.

Never saw bleach...they look like DBZ and they are one of those with hell lot of episodes....cant watch em all so i stay away from bleach

floats
03-18-2014, 03:36 AM
bleach fights are awesome.

it just got boring you know for some reason.

Virai
03-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Lol yeah for some reason...

Endkey
03-18-2014, 04:13 AM
i guess bleach episodes come after a long time...sucks wen u wanna know whats gnna happen next

Rescind
04-09-2014, 04:03 AM
Fairy tale season 2 is out

Xenobiotic
04-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Fairy tale season 2 is out

Yes! I'm watching it atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless
04-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Naruto fillers annoying

Virai
04-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Yes! I'm watching it atm

Oh english dub?

Xenobiotic
04-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Oh english dub?

Yup, just finished. It's sad, the Sabertooth guild master killed Rogue's cat.

Virai
04-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Yup, just finished. It's sad, the Sabertooth guild master killed Rogue's cat.

What?! I havnt watched it yet, dont giv anything away! Lol

Giuewek
04-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Im waiting for the main events to happen I already know whats happening from the manga

CAK Vader
04-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Really guys? Everyone knows the best, it's my little pony, you just can't beat the good stuff.

Endkey
04-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Naruto fillers annoying

I feel u

Endkey
04-11-2014, 07:13 AM
What?! I havnt watched it yet, dont giv anything away! Lol

Lol

Rescind
04-13-2014, 05:27 AM
fairy tale season 2 starteddddddd

Endkey
04-13-2014, 01:24 PM
fairy tale season 2 starteddddddd

Too busy with college .-.

chicanaz
04-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Where can I watch attack on titan?

Sent from my C525c

Chronexia
04-13-2014, 11:42 PM
Too many spoilers :0
*turns off my phone and starts watching fairy tail

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Giuewek
04-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Where can I watch attack on titan?

Sent from my C525c

Try kissanime.com

Zylx
04-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Who recognizes the guy on the left and the first "O" of obsolescence in my sig? I used to geek out over that anime :).

Chronexia
04-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Um.. here's the list of anime I've watched and recommend you to watch too:

Brave 10 (one of my favorite anime, if you like naruto then you'd like this one)
Black cat (an action, but sad love story plot)
Mirai nikki (one of my best animes)
Elfen lied (gore, but fun to watch)
Special a (a very sweet and fun anime, I've been fangirling it for how many months)
Angel beats (it's the saddest anime I've eever watched, I'be been crying the whole night)
Clannad (sad anime just like angel beats)
Fairy tail (my favorite!!)
Ghost hunt (this is my favorite too, but it left me hangin'. I hope there's a new season)
Swords art online (this anime is about vrmmorpg if you like AL, you'd like SAO too)
Vampire knight (vampire plotline, but a very confusing love story)
AOT (Hehe, this one is awesome)
Hellsing (gore, but great )
Blue exorcist (if you like ghost hunt, yyyou'd like this too)
Desert punk (umm.. this one is.. well..)
Fushigi Yugi (watch this, so many feels)
Death note ( a pretty clever story plot)
Paranoia agent (i dont know what to say)
Yamato nadeshiko (hehe, this one ks weird, but i liked it, so much feels,too)
Lovely complex (feels)
Baki the grappler (action,)
Detective conan (THIS!! WATCH THIS!!)
Corpse party (gore)
save me lollipop (if you like kirarin! Youd like this)
amnesia (umm.. its reverse harem)
danganronpa (i dont kinda like this one, but i like the characters)
Kyoukai no kanata (if you liked guilty crown, youd like this one)
Say i love you (feels)
Guilty crown (action, just like code geass , the ending is messed up)

Well that's all i could think of, I hope I helped those people who were looking for some great anime! If you hadn't watched SAO, its the first anime i would like to recommend you to watch :)

Sent from my GT-S7562

Conquered
04-20-2014, 05:23 AM

Brave 10 (one of my favorite anime, if you like naruto then you'd like this one)
Special a (a very sweet and fun anime, I've been fangirling it for how many months)
Angel beats (it's the saddest anime I've eever watched, I'be been crying the whole night)
Ghost hunt (this is my favorite too, but it left me hangin'. I hope there's a new season)
Swords art online (this anime is about vrmmorpg if you like AL, you'd like SAO too)
Lovely complex (feels)
Corpse party (gore)
Say i love you (feels)

Well that's all i could think of, I hope I helped those people who were looking for some great anime! If you hadn't watched SAO, its the first anime i would like to recommend you to watch :)

Sent from my GT-S7562

I got a friend who have almost watched your animes

Virai
04-20-2014, 03:29 PM

Lovely complex (feels)
Corpse party (gore)
Say i love you (feels)

Sent from my GT-S7562

Ive watched a few of those. Is there an english dub version of Brave 10? I usually only watch dubs.

Arpluvial
04-20-2014, 03:34 PM
I love anime. I must say that most of my anime picks are older.

Urusei Yatsura
Ranma 1/2
Attack on Titan
Naruto is okay sometimes, but I watched a lot of Dragon Ball Z when I was younger. Personally, I tend to get tired of cartoons with fights that last nearly an entire season.
Bleach never really appealed to me on a personal level, but it's pretty cool.

Virai
04-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Ranma 1\2 is hilarious! I love that anime. Another good one is Tenchi Muyo oh and Yu Yu Hakusho

Giuewek
04-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Watched attack on titan couple of weeks ago and I love it, needs a new season though

otakudesuu
04-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Anime recommendation:
Boku no Pico
After watching the first episode, tell me about it (:

Chronexia
04-20-2014, 11:21 PM
Anime recommendation:
Boku no Pico
After watching the first episode, tell me about it (:

LMAO Boku no pico :3

Sent from my GT-S7562

bloodpack004
04-21-2014, 02:08 AM
Dragonball > Drargonball Z > Dragonball GT
Gurren Lagann
Attack on Titan
One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Fairy tail
Blue Exorcist
Black Lagoon
All Studio Ghibli movies

Conquered
04-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Naruto Shippuden
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan

My Top 3 Picks

Endkey
04-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Who recognizes the guy on the left and the first "O" of obsolescence in my sig? I used to geek out over that anime :).

mageykou sharingan for you :D

Endkey
04-21-2014, 11:30 AM

Urusei Yatsura
Ranma 1/2
Attack on Titan
Naruto is okay sometimes, but I watched a lot of Dragon Ball Z when I was younger. Personally, I tend to get tired of cartoons with fights that last nearly an entire season.

almost the same as me :DD

Virai
04-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Naruto Shippuden
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan

My Top 3 Picks

Naruto Shippuden is my favorite anime!

saool
04-21-2014, 03:42 PM

Urusei Yatsura
Ranma 1/2
Attack on Titan

OMG I was in love with Ranma 1/2 LOL
AOT is insanely good too! Can't wait to see the live movie
As for bleach I think I stopped watching at about Ep. 250 ish lol

Conquered
04-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Yaoi, girl's addiction. eew..

chicanaz
04-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Try kissanime.com

Thank you I just finished watching the first season it was epic

Sent from my C525c

Endkey
04-23-2014, 05:07 AM
animeget.com...got all the best animes...i hope lol

Virai
04-24-2014, 04:31 AM
I usually watch anime on watchcartoononline.com they get new episodes in pretty quickly.

Conquered
04-24-2014, 05:37 AM
I watch anime at Chia-Anime (http://www.chia-anime.com/alpha/K), its always updated.

tankk
04-24-2014, 11:38 PM
I like "Attack on titan", "Naruto"........that's it lol

tankk
04-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Note:Don't watch Attack on titan in a room with no lights on with door shuted!

Conquered
04-24-2014, 11:44 PM
I like "Attack on titan", "Naruto"........that's it lol

Same man, try SAO, my 2nd Best of anime

tankk
04-24-2014, 11:48 PM
Same man, try SAO, my 2nd Best of anime
Ok I tried watching fairy tail I slept throuth the first 8min lol

otakudesuu
04-25-2014, 12:28 AM
Same haha. Or pinoyanime.tv . Sometimes crunchyroll for the best quality

Conquered
04-25-2014, 02:28 AM
I love crunchyroll, alot. But its only updated for those who pays $.

Pinoy? Lol ftw!!

otakudesuu
04-25-2014, 02:48 AM
Lol idk why they named it pinoy but its all english . Its also as updated as chia anime

Conquered
04-25-2014, 02:52 AM
Are you Pinoy?

Jig
04-25-2014, 03:01 AM
Anime? Animations? Um I liked them when I was 2-13 but ahhh yeah not as much now^^ oh crap besides Family Guys
, American Dad, and another I forgot but yeah, no more kids shows^^

Conquered
04-25-2014, 03:09 AM
Im 16, so there's no problem :)
I love my childhood.

otakudesuu
04-25-2014, 03:53 AM
Yup.

Endkey
04-25-2014, 05:26 AM
well...even if i get all the animes i like in English...i prefer em in japanese..with subs ofcrs...idk y but i feel way more comfortable that way :P

Conquered
04-25-2014, 05:51 AM
well...even if i get all the animes i like in English...i prefer em in japanese..with subs ofcrs...idk y but i feel way more comfortable that way :P

Ikr

Giuewek
04-25-2014, 12:44 PM

So true lol I prefer it with Japanese and subs over English dubbing

Jig
04-25-2014, 01:10 PM
So true lol I prefer it with Japanese and subs over English dubbing

Why.... Would you wanna read japanese subs while watching a show, you have ears, or can you hear? Id hate to try and watch a movie and read what theyre saying even though you could just listen to what they're saying :)

Giuewek
04-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Why.... Would you wanna read japanese subs while watching a show, you have ears, or can you hear? Id hate to try and watch a movie and read what theyre saying even though you could just listen to what they're saying :)

Idk lol sounds more original I personally hate English dubbing on animes

Kalahesi
04-25-2014, 01:35 PM

I agree I hate having to constantly stare at the screen so I don't to miss anything.

Annoying when you can't do something else while watching.

Virai
04-25-2014, 03:23 PM
I agree I hate having to constantly stare at the screen so I don't to miss anything.

Annoying when you can't do something else while watching.

I prefer dub because of those very reasons, plus the subtitles distract me too much and i miss stuff that happens a lot, I hate that

Jig
04-25-2014, 07:19 PM
I prefer dub because of those very reasons, plus the subtitles distract me too much and i miss stuff that happens a lot, I hate that

Yeah exactly, and some of you guys like watching chines subs O_o

Euphemmia
04-26-2014, 09:35 PM
I like sub when the characters of the anime have japanese name such as Ichigo of Bleach, Kirito of SAO and i like dub when the characters have western name like Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail and Erwin Smith of AOT because western name is weird to pronounce in japanese language.

Jig
04-26-2014, 10:18 PM
I like sub when the characters of the anime have japanese name such as Ichigo of Bleach, Kirito of SAO and i like dub when the characters have western name like Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail and Erwin Smith of AOT because western name is weird to pronounce in japanese language.

You instead you dont wanna see the names like Lucy Heartfilia, you would rather something like
比如如何。。。?

Euphemmia
04-27-2014, 04:48 AM

You instead you dont wanna see the names like Lucy Heartfilia, you would rather something like
比如如何。。。?

I was referring to english sub not chinese -_-

Jig
04-27-2014, 07:53 AM
Sorry misread my bad.

Virai
04-27-2014, 12:49 PM

What is AOT?

Giuewek
04-27-2014, 12:50 PM
AoT is attack on titan

Virai
04-27-2014, 12:51 PM
AoT is attack on titan

Oh ok thanks

Conquered
04-27-2014, 09:15 PM
I heard there will be more SAO episodes, was it real?

Giuewek
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
I heard there will be more SAO episodes, was it real?

No there is gonna be a new series called gun gale online

Euphemmia
04-28-2014, 04:23 AM
After gun gale online, there will be arcane legends online for its sequel. :p

Endkey
04-28-2014, 04:38 AM
well guys i think it depends on how much reading speed you have...coz all this time i have watched subs and i have never felt that i missed something. English and other languages makes it seem so fake with all the fake emotions and dialgouges lol

Jig
04-28-2014, 04:57 AM
well guys i think it depends on how much reading speed you have...coz all this time i have watched subs and i have never felt that i missed something. English and other languages makes it seem so fake with all the fake emotions and dialgouges lol

I have ears, to listen to their voices, and I can understand what they're saying, and watching what they're doing. Maybe you like reading books and stuff or whatever, that's why you like reading subs. Even with subs if I get so into the movie I don't even notice the subs, depends... Depends..

Endkey
04-28-2014, 05:14 AM
I have ears, to listen to their voices, and I can understand what they're saying, and watching what they're doing. Maybe you like reading books and stuff or whatever, that's why you like reading subs. Even with subs if I get so into the movie I don't even notice the subs, depends... Depends..

totally agree with you..and yes i read a lot of novels...and sady enuf...i have read the twilight :,( but still i dnt like the dubs

Jig
04-28-2014, 05:31 AM
totally agree with you..and yes i read a lot of novels...and sady enuf...i have read the twilight :,( but still i dnt like the dubs

Then that's explainable, I don't like reading all that much anyways, that's probably why also xD, and how am I a forumer if I don't like reading O.o forums are based on reading ^_^

Endkey
04-28-2014, 05:47 AM
Then that's explainable, I don't like reading all that much anyways, that's probably why also xD, and how am I a forumer if I don't like reading O.o forums are based on reading ^_^

haha yea...novels are better than movies...but anime is better than mangas :P

Jig
04-28-2014, 06:28 AM
haha yea...novels are better than movies...but anime is better than mangas :P

I'm the total opposite :P I love the scenes sound effects and the action, I'm more of a action man, less patience for books

Endkey
04-28-2014, 06:30 AM
I'm the total opposite :P I love the scenes sound effects and the action, I'm more of a action man, less patience for books

novels make u understand more of the things happening. in the movies they skip alot of scenes. Thats why i try to read novels b4 i get to see the movie...however i never tried to read mangas...bcz manga has less details and less info than the anime...

Jig
04-28-2014, 06:32 AM
novels make u understand more of the things happening. in the movies they skip alot of scenes. Thats why i try to read novels b4 i get to see the movie...however i never tried to read mangas...bcz manga has less details and less info than the anime...

Yeah, that is the only thing about novels, but still, I don't care xD um sorry but what's a manga? You mean comics?

Endkey
04-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Yeah, that is the only thing about novels, but still, I don't care xD um sorry but what's a manga? You mean comics?

manga is an anime comic in a way...most developers make animes out of mangas...
an example https://www.google.no/search?q=manga+example&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=BT1eU7vII4OTPZrYgdgP&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643
lol

Jig
04-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Oh yes, I remember I think Delphinas little scam manga/comic thing or whatever was like them.

Thanks for teaching me something lol I remember reading them sort of things when I was like 12 xD

Endkey
04-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Oh yes, I remember I think Delphinas little scam manga/comic thing or whatever was like them.

Thanks for teaching me something lol I remember reading them sort of things when I was like 12 xD

haha np

Virai
04-28-2014, 02:04 PM

I agree completely, I do the same thing. Except I do read the mangas too to see the differences between the anime and the manga.

Endkey
04-28-2014, 02:08 PM
I agree completely, I do the same thing. Except I do read the mangas too to see the differences between the anime and the manga.

yea i wudnt mind reading mangas if i had time...but for the most informative fun..animes are best imo

Endkey
04-30-2014, 04:14 AM
making eren titan on a canvas today...willl post the pic later when im done :)

Neutrone
05-18-2014, 10:19 AM
I like mangas since there always readily available and are ahead of the animes ..... I can't even count exactly how many I've read but try:

UQ HOLDER
ONE PIECE (Has an anime version)
BEELZEBUB (Has an anime version)

Those are so far some of the most epic ones.

patat
05-18-2014, 05:46 PM
My 1. Anime is
Hellsing Ultimate

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Laar
05-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Hey, I saw One Piece with my friend!

Neutrone
05-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Hey, I saw One Piece with my friend!

Its pretty awesome right?

chicanaz
05-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Does bleach still keep it's momento going after defeating aizen or does it get old?

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Does bleach still keep it's momento going after defeating aizen or does it get old?

The manga yes
As for the anime it ends on the fullbringer Ark.

Endkey
05-19-2014, 07:13 AM
im lazy with updating the eren-titan pic...will upload asap..its awesome

Virai
05-19-2014, 01:49 PM
I am currently watching the newest Onepiece dubbed episodes, totally awesome!

Neutrone
05-19-2014, 02:57 PM
I am currently watching the newest Onepiece dubbed episodes, totally awesome!

Latest manga (and the dubbed versions sound weird)

Endkey
05-20-2014, 04:48 AM
Ten tailed Beast...sh*t just got real O.O

Neutrone
05-20-2014, 05:28 AM

Your watching the episodes right?

chicanaz
05-20-2014, 01:22 PM

Yea it did

CAK Vader
05-20-2014, 02:14 PM
.-. Wow this thread is still going

Madnex
05-21-2014, 11:31 AM
This is a thread that's actually fun to read! So in order to prolongue the longevity of such awesomness, I'll share my anime list:

Notes:
-I don't watch or like mainstream anime series. Even if their plot is good and characters well-supported, dragging out the same story to milk out the fans eats at the quality and eventually becomes tiring.

-For every title listed here, assume all seasons/movies/ONA's & OVA's have been watched.

-This list includes about 3/4 of the best anime I've seen; the rest are still ongoing on first episodes (up to 10) and will be added once completed.

-(M) means it's a movie.Without further ado:

Accel World
AngelBeats!
Ao no Exorcist
Attack of Titan
Berserk
Blazblue: Alter Memory
Blood C
Blood C: The Last Dark (M)
Blood Lad
Brave 10
Btooom!
Campione!
Chaos; Head
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga****ai!
Claymore
Code Breaker
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
Coppelion
Darker than Black
Deathnote
Devil May Cry
Devil Survivors 2: The Animation
Eureka Seven
Freezing
Gantz
Ga-Rei: Zero
Guilty Crown
Hamatora: The Animation
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Highschool DxD
Highschool of the Dead
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
IS: Infinite Stratos
Kara no Kyoukai
Kaze no Stigma
Kuro****sugi
Log Horizon
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Mahou Sensou
Mirai Nikki
Ninja Scroll (M)
Princess Mononoke (M)
PSYCHO-PASS
ROBOTICS;NOTES
Sakasama no Patema (M)
Samurai Champloo
Shakugan No Shana
Spirited Away (M)
Steins;Gate
Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu (M)
Strike the Blood
Sword Art Online
Sword of the Stranger
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Witchblade
Zetman
Zero no Tsukaima

Genres:
Action, Adventure, Demons, Ecchi, Fantasy, Game, Magic, Martial Arts, Mecha, Mystery, Romance, Samurai, School, Shounen, Supernatural, Thriller

Enjoy! ;)

Visiting
05-22-2014, 12:49 AM
Dat list doe!

Neutrone
05-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Dat list doe!

It's short

Madnex
05-23-2014, 01:45 PM
It's short
It's around 3/4rth of the ones that I've seen and liked. Of course it's nowhere near the total amount of anime titles watched and there's still a list of ~14 that I'm keeping up with as they're airing. Then there's the suggestions list.. But if anyone has any suggestions I'll be sure to give them a go. :)

Neutrone
05-23-2014, 03:27 PM
It's around 3/4rth of the ones that I've seen and liked. Of course it's nowhere near the total amount of anime titles watched and there's still a list of ~14 that I'm keeping up with as they're airing. Then there's the suggestions list.. But if anyone has any suggestions I'll be sure to give them a go. :)

Lol jk jk but Im glad I'm not the only one here reading/watching alot of manga and anime (there hard to remember so I just sorta bookmark them)

Virai
05-25-2014, 06:49 PM
And it's up!

I could never remember every single anime i hav ever watched O.O

Endkey
05-26-2014, 04:33 AM
does anyone know wen attack on titan season 2 is coming? i cant wait..

Virai
05-26-2014, 09:09 AM

From what ive seen, not for at least a year. They havnt even started working on it yet :/

Endkey
05-27-2014, 02:39 AM
From what ive seen, not for at least a year. They havnt even started working on it yet :/

meh...have heard abt a movie coming up doe....sounds interesting ^.^

Madnex
05-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Considering the first season was based on 42 chapters, I'd say around two years is a safe bet. There's no problem in funding or popularity since the sales have been great but they need more manga material before starting to make another season.

Endkey
05-28-2014, 05:45 AM
Considering the first season was based on 42 chapters, I'd say around two years is a safe bet. There's no problem in funding or popularity since the sales have been great but they need more manga material before starting to make another season.

the last cliffhanger was awesome..i guess everyone is waiting for that...how the heck was there a titan in the wall..i think next season is gnna be about how the wall was really created...and some mikasa and eren (:P) scenes lol...will be interesting...i think the sales will be high...and i remember on 9gag there was a time wen too many aot memes were being published..so they are surely gna get famous from that

Madnex
05-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Looking forward to some promised series this year.. Like PSYCHO-PASS 2 and SAO 2: Phantom Bullet. :)

Endkey
05-28-2014, 04:57 PM
how do u guys remember all lol? i cudnt

Visiting
05-28-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm still kinda mad that on the first day of the year we found out about SAO S2 and since then nothing >.<

Neutrone
05-28-2014, 10:35 PM
I've waited for takamagahara for 2 years now and finally after a 2 years hunter x hunter's next chapter came out
Lol

Madnex
05-29-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm still kinda mad that on the first day of the year we found out about SAO S2 and since then nothing >.<

Supposedly the first episode will air in about a month and a week. I'd watch that.

---------------------------------July 5----------------------------------------

Bunny♥
05-29-2014, 03:33 AM
One Piece ftw !!
also yamato nadeshiko the wallflower lol xD

Endkey
05-29-2014, 05:52 AM
One Piece ftw !!
also yamato nadeshiko the wallflower lol xD

Bea u watch anime o.O?

Bunny♥
05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
Bea u watch anime o.O?

ofc, omg nub

Impact
05-29-2014, 02:11 PM
1. Naruto
2. One Piece
3. Fairy tail
I am only watching naruto atm because of my busy college schedule and few episodes of one piece on the weekends.
I wanna make this thread where we can discuss what you guys love watching and what do u think might happen in the coming episodes of for example Naruto ( Sasuke and Naruto teaming up :p). It only does not have to be naruto or the ones I like but we can talk about any anime you like :)
All those who think this thread might ruin their animes coz of spoilers stay away :p
Omfg u got good taste, i watch all three

Virai
05-29-2014, 02:16 PM
Naruto Shippuden
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan

My Top 3 Picks

I watch all of those as well -^__^-

Virai
05-29-2014, 02:17 PM
1. Naruto
2. One Piece
3. Fairy tail

I also watch all those! Lol

Endkey
05-29-2014, 03:39 PM
ofc, omg nub

Yay..now..i shud call u someone from one piece now...hmm which one?

Bunny♥
05-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Yay..now..i shud call u someone from one piece now...hmm which one?

i like nami, but i prefer u calling me from my real name rofl

Visiting
05-29-2014, 09:41 PM
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/05/29/video-latest-sword-art-online-ii-anime-ad
THIS AD DOE

Endkey
05-30-2014, 02:21 AM
i like nami, but i prefer u calling me from my real name rofl

loooool nami is the greediest person everrrrrrrrr...ok ill call yya nubea :)

Madnex
05-30-2014, 02:48 AM
^Mainstream nabs! Anime is much more than light hearted hollow-plot series! Where's the fun in watching something that you know how it will end? =.=

Evangelion, Deathnote, Code Geass and Darker than Black are a good start. :)

Bunny♥
05-30-2014, 05:10 AM
loooool nami is the greediest person everrrrrrrrr...ok ill call yya nubea :)

fyi nami is the hottest!

^Mainstream nabs! Anime is much more than light hearted hollow-plot series! Where's the fun in watching something that you know how it will end? =.=

heck ya, i love deathnote too :banana:

SAO is good too, wish AL is like that lmfao.

Endkey
05-30-2014, 07:15 AM
fyi nami is the hottest!

heck ya, i love deathnote too :banana:

nami is hot but shes a btch...nico is awesome too

Lol college life doesnt allow you to explore the amazing world of anime :p

Neutrone
05-30-2014, 01:18 PM

Good point

Endkey
05-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Its called having a life :p

Gonna prolly watch Sao coz someone asked me to..

Madnex
05-30-2014, 03:01 PM
Its called having a life :p

Gonna prolly watch Sao coz someone asked me to..
Real life? Never heard of that server.

And.. unless you relate to the character and virtual reality MMO environment, SAO won't be very exciting after around ep. 15 - you will love 16.5 though ifyouknowwhatimsaying. ;)

Madnex
05-30-2014, 03:33 PM
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/05/29/video-latest-sword-art-online-ii-anime-ad
THIS AD DOE

Endkey
05-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Real life? Never heard of that server.

And.. unless you relate to the character and virtual reality MMO environment, SAO won't be very exciting after around ep. 15 - you will love 16.5 though ifyouknowwhatimsaying. ;)

lol now i wanna skip all and go to 16.5 tho

Btw real life server is for premium users only :p

Visiting
05-30-2014, 04:59 PM
16.5 is the REAL plot :disillusionment:

Endkey
05-30-2014, 05:09 PM
16.5 is the REAL plot :disillusionment:

man i thought it was something else (if you know wat i mean :p)

Madnex
05-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Go watch the first episode, you'll like it. Repeat with next. xD

Plus you'll find out what we're talking about. c:

Endkey
05-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Go watch the first episode, you'll like it. Repeat with next. xD

Plus you'll find out what we're talking about. c:
watching AOT again lol...

Visiting
05-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Go watch AoT abridged by Team Four Star it'll change your life...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgfr6kZEIZQ

Madnex
05-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Go watch AoT abridged by Team Four Star it'll change your life...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgfr6kZEIZQ
Let's see...

Endkey
05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
aot never gets old @@

Neutrone
05-31-2014, 10:56 AM
Just a question what's happening in the latest episodes of naruto right now?

Endkey
05-31-2014, 12:08 PM
Just a question what's happening in the latest episodes of naruto right now?

all the alied shinobis have gathered around madara, obito and the tentails...havnt watched the latest one yet..but the one before the latest had this in it

Neutrone
05-31-2014, 12:14 PM
all the alied shinobis have gathered around madara, obito and the tentails...havnt watched the latest one yet..but the one before the latest had this in it

Ah I see its not as far from the manga (just know it gets better than that).

Neutrone
05-31-2014, 12:15 PM
Btw end how come you don't read the manga you'd be really ahead by now :(

Endkey
05-31-2014, 12:42 PM
Btw end how come you don't read the manga you'd be really ahead by now :(

no time bro

Neutrone
05-31-2014, 12:55 PM
no time bro

I caught up pretty fast but I guess your right I have lots of free time lol that's probably why but trust me read the manga's your missinh some awesome stuff..ah manhwa is good to (Korean version of manga but most of them are in colour)

Endkey
05-31-2014, 03:56 PM
I caught up pretty fast but I guess your right I have lots of free time lol that's probably why but trust me read the manga's your missinh some awesome stuff..ah manhwa is good to (Korean version of manga but most of them are in colour)

I like details thats why i prefer novels over movies and animes over mangas ;)

dudetus
05-31-2014, 04:55 PM
I liked cartoons as well when I was a small boy

Endkey
05-31-2014, 05:11 PM
I liked cartoons as well when I was a small boy

me too..Now i like ANIME!!!!

Narb
05-31-2014, 09:16 PM
OMGGGGG WAOO IM GETTING ADDICTED TO ANIMEEE halp!
I watched Fullmetal Alchemist and the Brotherhood series in a week!! And just the other day I watched the first season of Attack on Titan!!!!

What is my life D:

Zylx
06-01-2014, 02:44 AM
I just now got sucked into AoT

Visiting
06-01-2014, 09:22 AM
AoT and SAO they get everybody....

Endkey
06-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Hoping to watch SAO soon

Madnex
06-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Just saw the first ten episodes of Yosuga no Sora (suggested by asch) and I'm like..

Visiting
06-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Just saw the first ten episodes of Yosuga no Sora (suggested by asch) and I'm like..
Im watching it because YOU suggested it, and that was pretty much my reaction as well D:

Endkey
06-03-2014, 01:34 AM
One question...Do u guys select animes by random or do u do some research and look at the feedbacks given by other people? because i have never seen many of the names you guys talk abt and i wonder what makes u chus these animes..

Visiting
06-03-2014, 04:11 AM
I usually either get a recommendation from a friend, or browse similar anime I guess. Sometimes ill randomly choose from a genre I like though. Theres alot of ways to stumble upon new anime imo.

Endkey
06-03-2014, 05:07 AM
I usually either get a recommendation from a friend, or browse similar anime I guess. Sometimes ill randomly choose from a genre I like though. Theres alot of ways to stumble upon new anime imo.

ahh ic...well then i should watch SAO...

Visiting
06-03-2014, 09:12 AM
ahh ic...well then i should watch SAO...

Everyone should watch SAO :D

Virai
06-03-2014, 04:36 PM

Indeed Ralchior, i browse anime streaming sites and also google stuff like funny anime or whatever im in the mood for. I have found some great anime that way. Also recommendations too.

Virai
06-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Everyone should watch SAO :D

Yes! SAO is awesome!

Visiting
06-03-2014, 04:55 PM
I feel like Code Geass isn't getting enough recognition here :p

Frigglish
06-03-2014, 05:49 PM
{ myanimelist.net/animelist/duckzilla }
a list of anime i`ve watched ! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Madnex
06-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Your list is approved! Good choices!

Madnex
06-03-2014, 11:26 PM
I feel like Code Geass isn't getting enough recognition here :p
Preach! Awesome anime is awesome!

Endkey
06-04-2014, 03:40 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fifi thanks for posting! dat list tho :

Btw you told me SAO ending sucks...what do others think?

Madnex
06-04-2014, 05:06 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fifi thanks for posting! dat list tho :

Btw you told me SAO ending sucks...what do others think?
Just go watch it ye lazy! The ending is decent!

Visiting
06-04-2014, 08:05 AM
The ending to s1 had closure but, it still somewhat left you wanting more, which is why everyone is hyped about s2 :0

Endkey
06-04-2014, 12:22 PM
ahh will watch it while in college lol

Endkey
06-05-2014, 02:55 AM
Just saw first epi of SAO...gonna watch it...nice story but kinda unbelievable

Euphemmia
06-05-2014, 06:09 AM
To be honest i don't really like SAO. It is more focused on romance rather than balancing the romance and action scene. The action scene is kinda boring too. And i just started watching hellsing ultimate which is very good. The mc is a total badass. I reccomend it if u like bloody-gory action :)

Madnex
06-05-2014, 07:57 AM
To be honest i don't really like SAO. It is more focused on romance rather than balancing the romance and action scene. The action scene is kinda boring too. And i just started watching hellsing ultimate which is very good. The mc is a total badass. I reccomend it if u like bloody-gory action :)
1. Your name brings back memories of Code Geass.
2. You also like Hellsing Ultimate.
3. What are your plans for this Saturday? xD

iishmachii
06-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi!
I also like SAO however the ending is bit disappointing . Try watching
Elfen Lied!

Visiting
06-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Elfen Lied was Ehhh IMO but worth watching if it's not one of your first anime

Euphemmia
06-05-2014, 05:33 PM
1. Your name brings back memories of Code Geass.
2. You also like Hellsing Ultimate.
3. What are your plans for this Saturday? xD

I think i've no plan about what to watch this saturday as i still haven't finish watching hellsing ultimate. But after i'm done watching it, i just search on MAL or Google about another good anime :D

Endkey
06-06-2014, 03:09 AM

now surely gonna watch it..i love romance haha

Madnex
06-06-2014, 04:10 AM
I think i've no plan about what to watch this saturday as i still haven't finish watching hellsing ultimate. But after i'm done watching it, i just search on MAL or Google about another good anime :D
Joke went unnoticed. :p

Anyway, it's always fun and refreshing to check out the new airing anime! I usually always have a huge list of suggestions or stuff that I plan to watch at some point but inspecting anything new that comes out sure is entertaining! :D

Endkey
06-08-2014, 08:20 AM
being a lazy bum in posting the eren titan i made zzz

Endkey
06-13-2014, 03:27 AM
Any thoughts for blood lads?

chicanaz
06-13-2014, 11:18 AM
You guys got any good ones that have to do with survival besides AoT

Visiting
06-13-2014, 08:40 PM
What exactly do you mean by "survival"?

Madnex
06-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Alright I have two categories of survival suggestions. From the top of my head:

First if you mean a secluded environment with the oppressed humans fighting another large threat then:

Black Bullet
Suisei no Gargantia
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Sidonia no Kishi

Now the second type is more generalized threat or a type of deadly game/tournament:

Deathnote
Mirai Nikki
Btooom!
Ganganronpa
Blood C
Fate Zero

Visiting
06-15-2014, 12:31 PM
Maybe add Brave 10, Sword Art Online, Deadman Wonderland to that list Mad :)

Neutrone
06-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Elfen Lied was Ehhh IMO but worth watching if it's not one of your first anime

Elfen lied messed me up :/

Neutrone
06-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Fate zero is pretty awesome to I'm on comedy now. Watch Yondemasu no Azazel ..just stupid

Visiting
06-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Seitokai Yukuindomo- Pure Innuendo, you'll cry from laughing of your into that kind of humor :chuncky:

chicanaz
06-15-2014, 11:28 PM
What exactly do you mean by "survival"?
sorry I mean like mad said in the first category

chicanaz
06-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Alright I have two categories of survival suggestions. From the top of my head:

First if you mean a secluded environment with the oppressed humans fighting another large threat then:

Black Bullet
Suisei no Gargantia
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Sidonia no Kishi

Now the second type is more generalized threat or a type of deadly game/tournament:

Deathnote
Mirai Nikki
Btooom!
Ganganronpa
Blood C
Fate Zero

thank you I shall check them out

Neutrone
06-16-2014, 01:43 AM
Seitokai Yukuindomo- Pure Innuendo, you'll cry from laughing of your into that kind of humor :chuncky:

Ill check it out and see :)

Virai
06-16-2014, 02:17 AM
Neutrone for some reason when i see ur name sometimes i think wait... naruto? Lol xD

Neutrone
06-16-2014, 05:53 AM
Neutrone for some reason when i see ur name sometimes i think wait... naruto? Lol xD

Lmao

Visiting
06-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Need to find people who have watched Bleach so we can bump threads by saying BANKAI! (Watch Bleach you'll understand XD)

Virai
06-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Bankai! I wanna see rukias bankai dangit!

Visiting
06-16-2014, 08:02 PM
I blame Aizen for the anime hiatus, it's his fault we never got to see it :(

Virai
06-16-2014, 08:13 PM
Dangit! Then i must kill aizen! Die aizen!

Visiting
06-16-2014, 08:20 PM
That immortality stuff is hurting your chances IMO :p

Virai
06-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Ugh! Then i shall encase him in carbonite!

Visiting
06-16-2014, 08:31 PM

Virai
06-16-2014, 08:39 PM
Lol! Aizen stfu xD

Visiting
06-16-2014, 08:51 PM
I died XD

Virai
06-16-2014, 08:51 PM
LOL! XD! Omg thats hilarious!

Visiting
06-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Why did all the strongest people have the weirdest powers 0.o, Byakuya-Flowers, Aizen-He's a friggin Butterfly, Grimmjow- He's a kitty 0.o

Virai
06-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Ikr? I never got that either...

Visiting
06-16-2014, 08:57 PM
Ulquirroa was the only true Badazz IMO :D