PDA

View Full Version : Luck sooo exists....

Pharcyde
11-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Was farming Victory Lap. Some guy who needed power armor of the rift for the full set...
He says "I hope I get power armor" right before Overlord dies, whats he get? Power armor of the rift.

Zeus
11-27-2010, 10:57 PM
LOL Pharcyde, this is soo true, For example I was farming vynxaar and got a conqueror vynxaar helm within 5 kills before 1.5, then I continued and I said to my group I was farming with, "watch me get another vynxaar helm" and I get another vynxxar helm of legend 10 kills later. LOL They all left afterwards because they figured I'd get the next one too, haha. I felt kinda bad, although for you people who think im greedy, I gave one away to mysticaldream as a birthday gift and the other I traded for keeper's cosmo staff

Gaabob
11-27-2010, 10:58 PM
My luck only happens when I'm not thinking at the boss to drop me something good. I only get good drops if I'm not thinking about the boss- which is happening less and less >.<.

Btw 400 posts wewt

Zeus
11-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Gaabob, that is usually the case with me :) If i get a talkative group to farm with (shout out to draq, mysticaldream, twinktastic, thelonearcher, haikus, many more...) this is usually when I get a drop because I'm not thinking about it

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Gaabob, that is usually the case with me :) If i get a talkative group to farm with (shout out to draq, mysticaldream, twinktastic, thelonearcher, haikus, many more...) this is usually when I get a drop because I'm not thinking about it
Cough wraith armor cough

Zeus
11-27-2010, 11:16 PM
LMAO twink I remember that haha, I wasnt even killing the boss, I was talking and I got the wraith

juhnken773
11-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Lol yeah luck is out there somewhere.
Same incident happened with my brother. But a ol rift helm instead

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 11:21 PM
50%of the time, in fathom, if i say pink, i get pink.

Zeus
11-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Haha nice twink, now you just need that luck for your power armor :). You should say power armor of rift please, oh mighty overlord, when your at overlord so you can get one.

Arterra
11-28-2010, 12:21 AM
In swamps, I call for a pink, and I GET a pink. Of course I say it rarely to keep the pink per post ratio good.

RedRyder
11-28-2010, 01:15 AM
I've.... Yet to get a good drop.. Only the first week of ao3 I got a
Scimitar ... Everything else I had to buy.

Idk I'm like patched to looting crap or something lol, I've run out of things to sell so I have to rely on luck now.

Fml

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 02:55 AM
I've.... Yet to get a good drop.. Only the first week of ao3 I got a
Scimitar ... Everything else I had to buy.

Idk I'm like patched to looting crap or something lol, I've run out of things to sell so I have to rely on luck now.

Fml

Sooo true... Luck is like Mana. I burnt all of my luck out in very short period of time with tons of epic drops. I don't have any luck refilling potions and my gear has a crappy luck regeneration :p. Now the sloooowwww and painful process waiting for my next spamathon of luck.. :D

Kurlz
11-28-2010, 01:51 PM

100% of the time in fathom...if i say pink, i get purp.

Steverd
11-28-2010, 02:59 PM

Is it really luck, or something programmed into the game????
Hmmmmmmmm.......
I've noticed this alot also!

Steverd

Kurlz
11-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Is it really luck, or something programmed into the game????
Hmmmmmmmm.......
I've noticed this alot also!

Steverd

in fathom, it's not so much luck, as programming. I have never seen a fathom boss drop anything but pinks/purps.

ciss
11-29-2010, 05:32 AM
i want to farm vynxxar but dont recall how to enter the forbidden crypt.
please remind me :)) ty

Riccits
11-29-2010, 06:10 AM
me and lonegirl did farm captive... i had no wraith at this moment. before beginnig she said: if i get wraith ill give, but u give me mega for it.. i said lol ok, but didnt think that she gets it... and this game she got wraith... LOL
yesterday i got a new mega from OL :) :) :)