PDA

View Full Version : What low lvl twinking has become

Raltz
01-30-2014, 06:18 AM
So I was playing pvp on my lvl 8 rogue today and got into a fight that turned into a gang. While that is completely normal, I was able to stay alive for they could not kill me in a 3v1. So two of my team mates show up and instead of helping me out they stand and watch me get ganged and purposely eat my packs so I die. This is absolutely pathetic I do not recommend lvl 8 pvp to any of you for the players are children that prefer to play pvp only to walk around and and kill new players because they're not good enough to fight any other twinks without outnumbering them. there is some good players on the other hand but not enough to enjoy the game might as well move up to a lvl where people actually PLAY

Hail
01-30-2014, 06:37 AM
So I was playing pvp on my lvl 8 rogue today and got into a fight that turned into a gang. While that is completely normal, I was able to stay alive for they could not kill me in a 3v1. So two of my team mates show up and instead of helping me out they stand and watch me get ganged and purposely eat my packs so I die. This is absolutely pathetic I do not recommend lvl 8 pvp to any of you for the players are children that prefer to play pvp only to walk around and and kill new players because they're not good enough to fight any other twinks without outnumbering them. there is some good players on the other hand but not enough to enjoy the game might as well move up to a lvl where people actually PLAY

Please do not believe that this is a standard example of the twinks that pvp at 7/8/9. What is your ign im sure one of my members would be happy to challenge you to a friendly 1v1 which may change your view to how this bracket works. If you ever find yourself in that situation again add me and ill come help out.
Ign - Harmonybow :)

epicrrr
01-31-2014, 07:01 AM
well dont bring in game drama to forum lol

Imjebus
01-31-2014, 08:39 AM
well dont bring in game drama to forum lol

This happens on a daily c;

Xenobiotic
02-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Lol this is exactly what happened to me only it was in L23 pvp.

Solid
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Happens to me at endgame

Frekken
02-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Happens at all lvls they shouting "ally" so they can gang other "enemies"

Spyce
02-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Happens at every level. Deal with it.

Hiosahaf
02-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Happens at every level. GET SOME ARCANES AND MYTHICS AND OWN THEM.

A better solution :3

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk