PDA

View Full Version : Option for guild master/officer to see---"Last logged in:"

Azepeiete
01-30-2014, 12:01 PM
As a guild master i like to keep my guild clean of inactives, but its impossible to know who out of 400+ members is active. I know so many other masters would agree.

Thewitch
01-30-2014, 12:14 PM
Good idea :)

Ihateppl
01-30-2014, 12:30 PM
just have yourself and officers concentrate on a few names a each, and if they dont come on, more then you would like KICK

Zylx
01-30-2014, 03:35 PM
A lot of the other guilds set forth a level requirement because some new people play for a bit, then leave forever. Im not familiar with Deviant Misfit's recruiting system, so i wouldnt know.

Instanthumor
01-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Very good idea. +1

aarrgggggg
01-30-2014, 04:02 PM
+1 for sure. Al needs this

Samhayne
01-30-2014, 04:09 PM
We have quite a list of things we would like to add to Arcane Legends. There are a number of guild improvements, including last login. Unfortunately, Rome wasn't built in a day. We keep pluggin away at the top issues and hopefully we will get some time to spend on guild improvements. Needless to say, we agree that this would be a great thing to add and are aware of the desire.

Zylx
01-31-2014, 03:44 AM
We have quite a list of things we would like to add to Arcane Legends. There are a number of guild improvements, including last login. Unfortunately, Rome wasn't built in a day. We keep pluggin away at the top issues and hopefully we will get some time to spend on guild improvements. Needless to say, we agree that this would be a great thing to add and are aware of the desire.

At least i know guilds will be worked on. Thanks sam :)

TuMadreee
01-31-2014, 05:02 PM
I still feel that guilds should have a limit to members. Say 100-200. Would make recruitment more serious and all members active.

Aikyorx
02-01-2014, 08:11 AM
I agree. I also think that this should be added to the friends list, so just to keep track of your friends.

Milan Lame Man
02-01-2014, 11:24 AM
I still feel that guilds should have a limit to members. Say 100-200. Would make recruitment more serious and all members active.

Why don't you just stop recruiting at 200? :hopelessness:

DocDoBig
02-01-2014, 11:27 AM

Great, great, great!

Will it be a games-wide add-on?

Ihateppl
02-03-2014, 12:50 PM

have u ever played assassians creed? i think they built that rome in a day

Energizeric
02-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Why not have such a feature also for your friend's list. If STS is going to make this feature available on the guild listing, then I would think it should be no greater effort to also make it available on the friend's list. It is often times useful to know when some of your friends were last online so that you know if you just keep missing them or if they just haven't been playing often.

DocDoBig
02-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Why not have such a feature also for your friend's list. If STS is going to make this feature available on the guild listing, then I would think it should be no greater effort to also make it available on the friend's list. It is often times useful to know when some of your friends were last online so that you know if you just keep missing them or if they just haven't been playing often.

Indeed I would prefer such a feature on my friendlist before it gets on the guildlist.

I always delete the people that are 10 levels below the level cap (whom I know that they were not active the last cap or two), this keeps my friendlist pretty small and I do have way less lag afterwards.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Its a very old post, and hence they've said, that they're going to introduce new things related to guild,
So I really really want this idea to be implemented.
Bump for the benifit!
Pls implement it, would be of great help!!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 09:49 PM

rome didn't get built in a day, what a great idiom. I love it, the passive kinda of sarcasm that you get from game developers that are constantly being hounded by us the gamers. We are people, you are people so what kind of people does it take to oversee the ever expanding sts company that seems to not have anytime for much of anything. Well this is what happens when you are off developing a new game every other day, I can count 6 off the top of my head maybe there are even more games by sts that I still have yet to discover. All I know is don't spread yourself thin and have '' Quality " over " Quantity " you have 50 people on your staff working day in and day out is what I read on one of the threads here in the forum so if you are only capable of handling x amount of games on a regular basis why take it to the max so fast, this is usually the result of a Star that is going super nova im my opening ( burning off its last remaining gases ) and then it will implode or turn into a black hole.

Me I just want to continue enjoying Arcane Legends the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Suggestion:
Slow down on your developing and perfect your already up and running games until you are able to afford a bigger staff possibly 100 members on your payroll ? only a matter of time before this is possible, by then "" you can build your Rome in a day "

Arcane legends is hands down one of my favorite go to mmo's at the moment so it is to many many others ( thousands maybe more ) so why not focus more attention on what you already have not what is next to go onto the market so you will be even more bombarded with extra workloads.