PDA

View Full Version : ~Need help with a boss/map? Take a closer look.

Madnex
01-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Greetings fellow Arlorians,

Since a lot of new players are asking for help on certain bosses or certain maps very often, I'm starting an attempt to make this game more fun for more and new players! Also, as a few end-game players (including myself) have found out, this is entertaining for those who help out as well. :)

So, if you think you need some help, post your character's name below. Don't forget to add some(or all to be safe) of the players from the helping group as your friends or else we can't get to you!

Other useful things to add:
-Where you need help.
-Your character's level.

Helping Group:
Omnisorc
Drewzee
Dravemage
Atayos
Explicitfire
Xjalen
Boltmage
Pyrix
Differentiate
Hemorrhage

For those who need help:
You will not be forced to join any guild, pay in gold/other item or give anything to thank the people who helped.
In return, understand that this is a limited service because there are lots of people who need help out there.
You're asked not to spam any member of the helping group or abuse this system (eg. asking for help on a whole campaign or for repeated runs). You will be helped according with the number of help requests at the time but you will be helped! So don't worry!

After all, you won't enjoy the game if someone else does everything for you, right? :)

Please note that the players on the helping group may not be available all the time even if they are online. In case you're willing to be added in the helping group (required level 30+), make sure you'll be willing to help most of the time and not ignore the calls for help. You're also agreeing NOT to request/accept any kind of rewards for the help you provide. If you still care to join, do PM me your IGN(s). Thanks.

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-30-2014, 12:30 PM
If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them maybe you can hire the A-Team!!! (Arcane Team)
Good luck fellas :D

Visiting
01-30-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm Ralchior and I just need help in general.....

Betrayal
01-30-2014, 04:37 PM
Lol Ral im incinerated lacerated and bludgeoned and so do i

stackz
01-30-2014, 05:04 PM
I have a lvl 1 with xp gain off that I want help getting to paradise pier? Already had help beating bagel...standing while others did it. Need help with mad rum doh

Visiting
01-30-2014, 05:23 PM
I have a lvl 6 I want to Paradise Peir as well

LordDravek
01-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Add me to the help list. if I'm online, send me a "help me?" And I'll do my best!

Ign: dravemage

Drewzee
02-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Don't be shy.. Pm if you need help :)
IGN: Drewzee
-mention this thread

Timofeyka
02-07-2014, 12:59 AM
NEED hlp lvling up ! 26lvl - need 36 !

centoid
02-09-2014, 05:04 PM
hi I am redcrits I am a image I need help lvling . I would realty appreciate it. thx guys

Sheener
02-09-2014, 05:13 PM
That is a great idea! Can I get help with arena aps?

Madnex
02-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Just add the names. I don't think anyone has any problems with helping you on those. :)

Crowsfoot
02-09-2014, 05:49 PM
You mat consider starting a guild designed to gain APs. This would be a spin off of guilds that teach PvP ("teach") and how to harvest elite. You would get a lot of weak players but over time they will improve. We all started out in common gear fighting stabb.

Good luck

fatlion
02-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Hey there :-) .
I am rogue lvl35, almost 36. I know its abit soon to go for Inan Elite but.. I want valkin :D. Its a hard boss but I think u can do it :-) .
Thanks anyway.
IGN : Aythlin
Using mostly bow, dev potency. Have malison also.
Hope u can help meh :-) )
Thanks for ur time!

Spyce
02-17-2014, 01:40 PM
IGN: Scum (32 Sorcerer)

Xjalen
02-17-2014, 01:49 PM
I can help also, level 36 rouge. IGN:Xjalen just message me help!

Coolmask
02-17-2014, 05:15 PM
I need a solid party to get my lvl 25 warrior to lvl 35.
I don't know if you help with lvlin up since the thread says bosses or maps.

Boltmage
02-17-2014, 07:45 PM
In always free to help! Not quite as OP as some of the above but will try my best with whatever you need :)

IGN: Boltmage lvl36 (Casualties of War) recruiter

firechandra
02-18-2014, 06:33 AM
Great work guys! I'm a rogue lvl 36 I need help for the halloween arena achievement, usually I do arena solo, when I found rutger + pumpkin I called some friends but someone got hit by pumpkin so I didn't get the achievement

Atayos
02-18-2014, 01:11 PM
I'd be willing to help people complete maps or bosses, my IGN is the same as my username, PM me in game if you need some help.

fatlion
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM
so at all who can help me with inan (elite) ..?