PDA

View Full Version : Farming Nuri with Classy Looter?

Eearay
01-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Ok, so I've been farming Glyphic Blade Steel in the Nuri Mini donjon lately and want to know if classy looter would increase my chances of getting a drop. I've heard different answers on forums and in game and need clarification.

Suentous PO
01-30-2014, 01:08 PM
Classy will only drop what is usable, and being that blades are lv 1 there's no need for it.

billybob1
01-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Classy will only drop what is usable, and being that blades are lv 1 there's no need for it.

Sorry sue....I'm gonna have to disagree with u...I've farmed demo dagger set, demo wand set n multiple demo xbow sets..n I'll tell u..I've always farmed with classy..idk y it works but it does, I've spent countless plat not using it and it makes a huge difference..n any hard core plat user, nuri farmer will tell u the same...classy looters and thrasher with luck taken off equals a lotta steel.

LEVEL ONE
01-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Bonthan explains it perfectly in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135703-nuri-plat-dungeon-tips-tricks-amp-meatheads-of-farming-it

Suentous PO
01-30-2014, 07:13 PM
This is totally counter intuative, but I haven't used it in mini nuri, but if Billy says yeah, then that's good enough for me.

Xyzther
01-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Sorry sue....I'm gonna have to disagree with u...I've farmed demo dagger set, demo wand set n multiple demo xbow sets..n I'll tell u..I've always farmed with classy..idk y it works but it does, I've spent countless plat not using it and it makes a huge difference..n any hard core plat user, nuri farmer will tell u the same...classy looters and thrasher with luck taken off equals a lotta steel.

You can take it from Billy, Angel, and I. We've done 500+ runs each

:-(
01-30-2014, 08:29 PM
You can take it from Billy, Angel, and I. We've done 500+ runs each

Did y'all run the plat dungeon or funhouse?

billybob1
01-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Plat nuri...best bang for ur buck

Eearay
01-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Ty guys for the feedback. It was really helpful.