PDA

View Full Version : Guild Clashes in PvP

Laveen
01-30-2014, 01:38 PM
You have probably had many threads before complaining about the clashes between Pride, Magnum, EoS and other rivals.

Here is another one... and well, something must be done.

When I'm one of the first to join a PvP-room and wait for a match to begin, Magnum/Pride members and other rivals invade to start a new hateful clash between them almost EVERYtime.

Last game both a Magnum member and a friend who is in Pride joined my team, until it somehow turned into a Magnum/Pride fight again. My friend switched team to help his guildies, and we were still outnumbered, but got ganged, until we succeeded killing three warriors, one rogue and one mage about two times in a row.

We started off being two mages and me on my team, until two other warriors came to help. Then Pride's team called a fourth warrior to switch with the mage, who also happens to be my friend for a long time..which disappointed me very much.
I have been ganged by new Pride members who kept rushing to my spawn before.

BUT I have also been threatened by a Magnum member, who told me he would farm me and talk bad about me to people, if I would still keep my friendship with some Pride members that he personally hates. When I put him on block he even sent messages to me through another friend.

My guild <Flashback> luckily doesn't have any rivals and we try to keep it as neutral as possible, but all these clashes makes it hard for us neutral people to enjoy a normal game.

Also, I know how the fights between those guilds have stressed some of their members, who also became violent and I absolutely DON'T want my littlebrother to be affected by that, since he is looking forward to pvp in endgame once he has leveled up.

So new members of Pride/Magnum (etc.) as well as old members - ARRANGE your matches between you and stop ruining others' games when we just try to have fun!

I have friends in each one of these guilds that I respect and that I know wouldn't do any of what I mentioned above, but it does get out of control sometimes by some people (harrassment, stalking).

I don't want any negative comments, keep them away from my thread to avoid another hateful discussion, thank you.

Endkey
01-30-2014, 01:58 PM
Sorry to hear about that Lav and I hope I am not one of those who killed you in the clash..

Laveen
01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Sorry to hear about that Lav and I hope I am not one of those who killed you in the clash..

No, never :) It's mostly been new members. And it's not about killing me, but people/friends who been ganging, because I'm on the "wrong" team in their opinion.
I just don't want to have to pick sides

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-30-2014, 02:43 PM
Tell them Laveen, their trouble is too much!

Solid
01-30-2014, 08:27 PM
-10 rank for a reason.

Ebezaanec
01-30-2014, 09:49 PM
-10 rank for a reason.

Congratulations! Our first Magnum member who will probably start a flame war.

*Claps*

I had a bad feeling CTF would wind up posting here...

Spell
01-30-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm am a pride member and I must say the guild clashes are silly.
I have friends in eos whom are some of the nicest ppl in game. I also HAD friends in magnum but those bridge were burnt with the horrible PMS I'd get =\

What ppl don't see is all the hateful PMS that are send along with the "ganging".which in turn causes the clashes

I have lost many friends due to the silly clashes.(Its crazy how PVP brings out the worst in people)

And you know what's funny...some of these ppl where in the same guild together once. U.U

Spell
01-30-2014, 10:10 PM
-10 rank for a reason.

Its people like him who start the bashing of others guilds due to immaturity ..don't pay attention to him
Can't believe he's still in game after stealing one of my dear friends gear ...
I hope that they catch u some day =\

Solid
01-30-2014, 10:48 PM
Its people like him who start the bashing of others guilds due to immaturity ..don't pay attention to him
Can't believe he's still in game after stealing one of my dear friends gear ...
I hope that they catch u some day =\

Kinda ironic that a rogue in your guild stole ALL of his equips from a friend of mine.......

Instanthumor
01-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Kinda ironic that a rogue in your guild stole ALL of his equips from a friend of mine.......

Just because some person took a few equips from your friend (or so you say, I'm not sure how true your words can be), doesn't mean that you should do the same with someone else. If your friend jumped off a cliff, would you jump off too? I'm (mildly) surprised that you took no effort to defend yourself when you were accused of stealing someone's gear. I hope it isn't true. I wouldn't want to lose a 'dear friend' like you.

Solid
01-30-2014, 11:43 PM
Just because some person took a few equips from your friend (or so you say, I'm not sure how true your words can be), doesn't mean that you should do the same with someone else. If your friend jumped off a cliff, would you jump off too? I'm (mildly) surprised that you took no effort to defend yourself when you were accused of stealing someone's gear. I hope it isn't true. I wouldn't want to lose a 'dear friend' like you.

Whereas, I have proof, she doesn't so there is no argument to be made.

Pm Yukien.

Robhawk
01-31-2014, 04:19 AM
Not all pride members are gangers and not all members of magnum are gangers, its just some!

I have to say there were some AWESOME, FAIR and FUNNY clashes between pride and magnum in tdm in the last days! There was NO GANGIN, opportunity for both sides to regroup and no cheap kills! 4 magnums around me and nobody did the cheap kill - i was like "wow".
So it is possible and close games are allways good games no matter who wins in the end!

@Laveen: This will allways happen... i hate this too and i allways thrashtalk when this happens. Best solution is to leave the room without a word, remember those names BUT dont hate the whole guild! F.e. most guys of magnum hate me, but Tonga is a nice buddy of mine for month... Its not just allways the guild, its the individual players/persons. Some players are that cheap, it doesnt matter which guild they are in, they will allways just be cheap! Some of these cheap players are also guild hoppers and they damage all guilds image!

Emmacheese
01-31-2014, 04:35 AM
Great post Lav. I support you 200% with this. Unfortunately there is many kids in this game that just like to taunt and make it miserable for others, I don't play much anymore but I can assure you I will kick butts if I'm on and I'm told this is happening.

Emmacheese
01-31-2014, 04:39 AM
-10 rank for a reason.

We kicked a bunch of members we didn't know, we prefer quality over quantity fyi ;) guild rank means nothing to us we don't recruit everybody who wants in. Please can you just grow up and stop making this game so miserable for others, you are by far the biggest bully/ethug I've ever known on a game and it's sad because you are still a child.

Way to try and ruin yet another post! .... Sigh it blows my mind the kids in this game

Alhuntrazeck
01-31-2014, 09:55 AM
Its getting depressing, the way I lose so many friends who are in Magnum and cant stand my title. Jesus, folks, I won't gang you just because some guildies of mine do!

Anyway I've retired from the Pride-Magnum conflict...sorry to all those friends/egos(?) that I've hurt. I hope there will be peace someday. As Gandhi himself would say, PEACE is much better for AL and both guilds than WAR!

Emmacheese
01-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Its getting depressing, the way I lose so many friends who are in Magnum and cant stand my title. Jesus, folks, I won't gang you just because some guildies of mine do!

Anyway I've retired from the Pride-Magnum conflict...sorry to all those friends/egos(?) that I've hurt. I hope there will be peace someday. As Gandhi himself would say, PEACE is much better for AL and both guilds than WAR!

I've retired in general, I think the game has soooo much drama because it lacks content hence the kids get bored and need to start dramas

#pvpisseriousbusiness

officiallyjun
01-31-2014, 03:30 PM
how you play the game, is how you will be respected and honoured ! Good luck y'all on that class :encouragement:

Azepeiete
01-31-2014, 03:40 PM
I find the lack of drama in tdm to be very relaxing...should try that if too many feuds in ctf.

Also, guild ranks below #50 are based off APs, so if their rank went down, it is because they dont have as many APs, it is not about quality of members. Guild ranks are based on family-oriented guilds. The more elite guilds are not reflected in this. That doesnt mean the tp guilds arent elite, its just If they had something like timed runs or if guild wars existed, it would be different. As of now, it doesnt reflect(what you think of) as the best players inside the guild. It reflects who is a large, well active guild, with some elites.------sorry for the paragraph lol...this wasnt even my main point

Bless
01-31-2014, 03:45 PM
It's pissing me off how the people in Magnum and Pride always end up calling for help, when clearly help isnt needed. Oh oh! Ik one...If you kill a flagger from the other team their guildies jump you, LOL. They call if they think they got ganged, and the match turns into a guild war. They call for help when you kill them in a fight fairly (1v1). There is nothing wrong with helping guildies (aside from the fact that it always turns into a war these days) but if you are a person who cant suck it up and play for 5 minutes without calling a guildie, then please quit.

Harsh but true. And that's why I like DM and CU...

The only way to fix this is if the Guild Masters take action against some bs in PvP. It's the least they can do for the neutral players trying to play.

csyui
01-31-2014, 04:53 PM

You can come back to AF. It is now a small guild with only 3-5 members on line at the same time. But most are veteran players who come back to the game recently and don't even have mythic gear, I think this will bring you back the old time when we are all newbies once, and enjoy ourselves in helping friends and explore the dungeon instead of competing with others.

FYI, Vys and Melod are all coming back.

becky_xil
02-01-2014, 03:15 AM
So peace at pvp is good? Lmao.. some of end gamer should learn from a twinker.. I'll kill at all pvp.. but we can be friend outside of pvp.. we can have a guild war and stuff.. who need peace at pvp while you can sit back and chat at paradise pier.. time to motivate others lol

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Laveen
02-01-2014, 05:05 AM
So peace at pvp is good? Lmao.. some of end gamer should learn from a twinker.. I'll kill at all pvp.. but we can be friend outside of pvp.. we can have a guild war and stuff.. who need peace at pvp while you can sit back and chat at paradise pier.. time to motivate others lol

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

No one said anything about making peace in pvp :)

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Venom
02-01-2014, 06:13 AM
This is interesting. We will try not to hijack your games :) I would blame it on the randoms who leave though, then someone or the other calls a guildie and it all begins. PvP isn't a fair place. STS should add a warning 'Enter at your own risk'.

Jxmaa
02-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Our apologies mrsBoon for ruining ur room.
Due to the number of players and clashes we involve ouselfs ( pride officers ) we may sometimes fail to control the whole situation .

Emmacheese
02-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Our apologies mrsBoon for ruining ur room.
Due to the number of players and clashes we involve ouselfs ( pride officers ) we may sometimes fail to control the whole situation .

Wabbit your sig says .... Pride Offer - Jxmaa

My offer is wuppy :biggrin:

Jxmaa
02-01-2014, 10:25 AM
ffs... k what you offer to take me to ur home ? Ill be ur wuppies trainer

Bless
02-01-2014, 10:27 AM

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone No. What i am saying is keep your guildwar bs out of my pvp games. Its annoying when youre having a friendly 3v3 and a pride or magnum member comes in, then they kill the rival guilds player and a guildwar starts. Then WE are asked to leave.

Bless
02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Heres a fresh story:

Some dumbo from Pride joins a locked game, from someones friend list. Everyone was duelling. He tried to kill the person that was fighting but died. Then he calls ppl from his guild (for some dumb reason). After 3 mins, the team is full of pride members. Then we ( 3 in our team) get ganged by 5 people - their gear totalling 3 arcanes and over 20 mythics.

Fix your guilds or stay out of our games damnit.

Zeus
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Heres a fresh story:

Some dumbo from Pride joins a locked game, from someones friend list. Everyone was duelling. He tried to kill the person that was fighting but died. Then he calls ppl from his guild (for some dumb reason). After 3 mins, the team is full of pride members. Then we ( 3 in our team) get ganged by 5 people - their gear totalling 3 arcanes and over 20 mythics.

I was there and actually, what happened was, after that dude killed one person or tried to, the other teammates ganged up on him. So, as a result, they called. Is that wrong? Nah, as if the opposing team initiates the ganging, Pride has full right to do so as well.

You say fix your guilds, but I say our guild is fixed. When have you seen in endgame, a guild that will come help their fellow guildmates in PvP when they are in need of it? Rarely, has there been a time where I have seen people NOT help from the guild.

I don't know about you, but that's a pretty supporting guild to me. And yeah, it sucks at times for those on the other side of it. However, you also have a guild & I'm more than positive that your guild is also supportive enough to come to your aid if need be. :)

Like you've stated many times before, CTF is PvP. Player vs. Player, right? When you step foot in the arena, prepared to be killed for any given reason - even if you were just 1v1ing somebody.

crossa
02-02-2014, 12:19 AM
owh come on.. IMO it is good to have certain guild on war in pvp.. rather than free flagging and stuff
join them or leave them.. just a guild clash and is like a big deal.. lol

Visiting
02-02-2014, 12:26 AM
This is a lot of Pride/Magnum/DM complaining about how it's affecting them, what about how affecting everyone else? Just remember that your guilds aren't the only ones getting bad affects from this.

Emmacheese
02-02-2014, 01:38 AM
And here we go yet another thread hijacked for people to just bash pride and pick out everything we do

I'm going to make a diary of each and every thing that happens in peeee veeeee peeeee that $€*%€\ me off! Then post on the forums :biggrin:

I would also just like to state, our guild is fixed like Zeus said we have each other's backs no matter what. It actually brings a lil tear to my eye how we support each other wkwkw

Daddyblu
02-02-2014, 02:19 AM
All i can say is lets just all have fun.... its ok for me that everyone call a back its normal... just no BS and drama all friendly match :)

Solid
02-02-2014, 02:24 AM
All i can say is lets just all have fun.... its ok for me that everyone call a back its normal... just no BS and drama all friendly match :)

The whole attitude towards the public is off. In certain guilds.

Nagin
02-02-2014, 02:51 AM
Kill pride and magnum members, problem solved... Its a war
If u dont like it then dont pvp simple! No rules in pvp :thumbup:

KingMartin
02-02-2014, 04:23 AM
I do pvp very rarely (yeah, call me a noob if you want) but to my big surprise it can be even fun.

What you need though is two fair teams that play fair-play and let the other team regroup after smashing it to pieces. (Thanks again to the great team of 3-4 warrriors and a sorc yesterday, alas I don't rememeber the names).

Fact is that certain guilds tend to ruin this fair-play (I will not mention the names again, no flaming intended).

Also, being a pvp beginner, I don't understand this "Don't kill me I flag". I probably misunderstood the CTF abbreviation.

That is why I like elite mobs - they are always happy to fight without protest. Although I admit, sometimes they gang me too when I solo elite maps :)

Spell
02-02-2014, 04:38 AM
I do pvp very rarely (yeah, call me a noob if you want) but to my big surprise it can be even fun.

What you need though is two fair teams that play fair-play and let the other team regroup after smashing it to pieces. (Thanks again to the great team of 3-4 warrriors and a sorc yesterday, alas I don't rememeber the names).

Fact is that certain guilds tend to ruin this fair-play (I will not mention the names again, no flaming intended).

Also, being a pvp beginner, I don't understand this "Don't kill me I flag". I probably misunderstood the CTF abbreviation.

That is why I like elite mobs - they are always happy to fight without protest. Although I admit, sometimes they gang me too when I solo elite maps :)

Lol I love elites! Those guys are super gangers! XD and they won't talk trash huhu

KingMartin
02-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Lol I love elites! Those guys are super gangers! XD and they won't talk trash huhu

I know you do!!! Good luck in Dragon Enclave, can't wait :)

Emmacheese
02-02-2014, 06:20 AM

Ohhhhh myyyy Mr Blu

You can actually write good posts! *faints* :biggrin:

The whole attitude towards the public is off. In certain guilds.

Ikr

Luvs you

Emmacheese
02-02-2014, 06:34 AM

You would be surprised at all the unwritten rules in pvp. I miss elite mobs too! Gah :/

Bless
02-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Heres a fresh story:

I was there and actually, what happened was, after that dude killed one person or tried to, the other teammates ganged up on him. So, as a result, they called. Is that wrong? Nah, as if the opposing team initiates the ganging, Pride has full right to do so as well.

You say fix your guilds, but I say our guild is fixed. When have you seen in endgame, a guild that will come help their fellow guildmates in PvP when they are in need of it? Rarely, has there been a time where I have seen people NOT help from the guild.

I don't know about you, but that's a pretty supporting guild to me. And yeah, it sucks at times for those on the other side of it. However, you also have a guild & I'm more than positive that your guild is also supportive enough to come to your aid if need be. :)

Like you've stated many times before, CTF is PvP. Player vs. Player, right? When you step foot in the arena, prepared to be killed for any given reason - even if you were just 1v1ing somebody. That was totally unnecessary. Why join the game, interrupt matches on countless occasions, and then call guildies when he dies?

As for the "prepare to be killed in pvp", I actually support this. Only in the open AND active pvp games, I would expect people to kill and be killed. However, after the game is locked and if I enter the game through the friend list, I would have enough respect to not go rambo and start killing everyone. Pvp isn't always snipe wars and hunting everyone and you of all people should know this as you've played PL longer than anyone here, almost every match there was 1v1 a year ago and those who recklessly killed people were labelled as "rushers" and got ganged for weeks on.

Surely if he starts this then he ends it. Should've stayed out, or taken our advice to leave. He ruined a perfectly good game for invalid reasoning. Besides, why call 4 people when there are only 3 of us, 5v3? We didnt want to fight against 3 samael maxed people so we left. If I wanted to get involved in guild wars etc, I would've joined magnum. But I dont hate pride, tbh Im apathetic towards pride vs magnum wars. But BOTH of these guilds need to tone down on their "control" over matches. Seriously this is turning into the twink guildwars.

I am neutral but if anyone (no matter the guild) ruins a game that was occupied and wasnt their business, then by all means I will gang him (or just kill them alone) till they leave and I will continue to do this in the future.

Like I said before I have nothing against pride and magnum. Just play like S4 :)

Daddyblu
02-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Ohhhhh myyyy Mr Blu

You can actually write good posts! *faints* :biggrin:

Ikr

Luvs you

LOL emma,

Yah i dont mind getting gang :P i just gang back LOL... if you cant win then better luck next time wahhahha

Puntus
02-02-2014, 09:34 AM
I can see the future, this thread will be closed

Delphina
02-02-2014, 09:35 AM
I know Laveen said:

I don't want any negative comments, keep them away from my thread to avoid another hateful discussion, thank you.
Even though meant to be constructive this thread has turned into flame war.

Everyone please remember that you love the same game. So I am sure you can come to a common ground in pvp.
Thread closed.