PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii based guild

formosus808
11-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Looking for players from hawaii wanna make a group and get ready to make a real guild once they make that avil. leave your ign and i will contact you in game.

not looking to make a leveling guild but will welcome all levels no real endgame but farming Victory lap but in the future there may be endgame.

juhnken773
11-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Hmm I'm seeing a lot of guilds that concern race and point of origin.
Shabby.

Denwo
11-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm pretty sure the reason people try and make guilds like that is because they would all live in the same time zone. I don't know why you would try and jump to the racism conclusion so fast.

Militaryman
11-29-2010, 01:02 AM
im totally in! come on all you hawaiians! sign up!

juhnken773
11-29-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm pretty sure the reason people try and make guilds like that is because they would all live in the same time zone. I don't know why you would try and jump to the racism conclusion so fast.

Lol what made you think I was jumping in to the conclusion that I was suspecting racism? Does your mind only generate that far?
Mind you.
There is no racist comments in any one the new-guild post or what-have-you. So there is no reason for anyone to even suspect there is racism going on .
Clear yur mind kid. And yes "kid", yur comment was a buttress to that

BeardedBear
11-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Where my Jersey people at!?!? REPRESENT. WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH!

Survivorfan
11-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Where my Jersey people at!?!? REPRESENT. WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH!
Go Jersey! We should make a guild, us being the leaders. Jersey Legends.

Piercingly-k-
11-29-2010, 09:31 PM
He was only replying in that manner because your post seemed to be hinting that his post for a Hawaii-based guild was "shabby" since it was concerning race and point of origin.. He was only explaining his reason for a location-based guild... No need for name-calling.

Back to the origin of the op... Count me in. Currently, I have a level 33 enchantress (Airowen) and a lowbie archer which I have just been tinkering with. I don't know how active I will continue to be, as I tend to just pop on and off as time permits. But it'd be nice to know other players from Hawaii who would have more similar play schedules.