PDA

View Full Version : Combos

Xanthia
05-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know all the combos? and what their effects are?

ziae
05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
yea its about time a list is compiled. combos are what makes the game even more fun, encourages more coordinations in teams.

rmb a dev said he knew 6 combos.

TheBaconKing
05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
I know there is one where a warrior stomps after a enchantress freezes a group of baddies.

I think there is one where a enchantress freezes a group on baddies then uses their AOE flame blast spell.

Hurs
05-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I know of five, still trying to find the 6th.

Xanthia
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Lol, Venom is looking for the 6th one. We know 5 of them. Justg said there are at least 6, so idk if there are 6 or more.

ziae
05-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I know there is one where a warrior stomps after a enchantress freezes a group of baddies.

I think there is one where a enchantress freezes a group on baddies then uses their AOE flame blast spell.

there's another one when archer uses root and enc uses icestorm (not sure)

hurs share!! :)

Hurs
05-04-2010, 09:44 PM
I want to see if someone posts the 6th one first ;P

Splurd
05-04-2010, 10:07 PM
shattered
ice melted
nature strike
flame blast
Splurd strike
Hurs smash

tada 6.

Xanthia
05-04-2010, 10:11 PM
I love that 6th one, gonna update the Venom forum immediately.

LordRaid
05-04-2010, 10:48 PM
shattered
ice melted
nature strike
flame blast
Splurd strike
Hurs smash

tada 6.

Shattered = Ice skill (frostbite/Ice storm) + Stomp
Nature Strike = Root skill + Lightning
Cruel Blast = ? + Blast shot
Hot Flash = Ice skill + Firestorm
Ice melted = Ice skill + Regular Mage attack =/

Hurs
05-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Unfortunately "Ice melted" isn't a combo ><;

I am a big fan of Hurs Smash and Splurd Strike O.O

Gaabob
09-05-2010, 09:56 AM
Ok I'm not getting "hurs" Smash and "splurd" strike. How do you do these combos? Also ive heard of the much acclaimed "shattering shriek" by the archer. How to do this one?

Gaabob
09-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Lol I just leveled my aecher up and u lcked shattering scream. However I'm not sure how this would help against "the bug bosses" as people have stated in other threads as being really good in pvp. I also thought there was some sort of combo for archers that did alot of damage. Plz correct me if I'm wrong... And do explain if I'm right.

Azrael
09-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Ok I'm not getting "hurs" Smash and "splurd" strike. How do you do these combos? Also ive heard of the much acclaimed "shattering shriek" by the archer. How to do this one?

Its oddly nice seeing an old thread of xanthia and hurs revived from the dead...

But this post has to get the noob award of thr month.

Arterra
09-05-2010, 11:29 AM
ice+fire=hot flash
lightning+root=nature thingy
lightning/blastshot+scream=cruel blast (need to be PRECISE and in range)
ice+stomp=shattered
something+dark items/nightmare=nightmare :/

help me complete this... or correct lol

----EDIT---
someone tell us WHAT THEY ALL DO. why they are worth it.

Royce
09-05-2010, 11:48 AM
ice+fire=hot flash
lightning+root=nature thingy
lightning/blastshot+scream=cruel blast (need to be PRECISE and in range)
ice+stomp=shattered
something+dark items/nightmare=nightmare :/

help me complete this... or correct lol

----EDIT---
someone tell us WHAT THEY ALL DO. why they are worth it.

Lightning has nothing to do with cruel blast, which is simply shattering scream followed by blast shot. For nature strike, you must do the root skill first, then lightning. Nightmare is simply a proc/skill effect. It is not a combo, and all you need is to cast the mage skill or use a dark weapon to get it (though there seems to be some disagreement over whether dark mage weapons proc nightmare or weakness...)

Edit: As for what they do, generally a combo just magnifies the effects of the skill involved. So for instance if you use a icestorm, then firestorm for a hotflash combo, the damage done by the firestorm will be increased by a certain percentage over the typical firestorm damage.

yesIManoob
09-05-2010, 01:53 PM
I discovered a combo called "FEAR!". I believe it contains nightmare and it reduces armor. Not sure what the other spell is. Maybe lightning?

TwinkTastical
09-05-2010, 02:01 PM
this belongs in pvp discussion and i know of 7

Royce
09-05-2010, 02:13 PM
this belongs in pvp discussion and i know of 7

No it doesn't (combos work just fine in PvE), and I'm pretty sure there are more than 7 ;)

TwinkTastical
09-05-2010, 03:05 PM
yeah there probally are.. but i only know 7 :) and... lemme rephrase myself... It would do better in pvp forum cause pvpers generally know more combos :)

bmc85uk
09-05-2010, 03:10 PM
But more people read the general discussion section, I rarely ever read pvp threads.

And I can see why players who pvp more would know more combos... Personally I find combos happen just as much, if not more in pve.