PDA

View Full Version : ASK: net expert help me with connect trouble..

baddiva
01-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Environment:
I'm using wifi router to connect to the internet, and the router is preset from the ISP... I am playing using both phone and chrome using the same network...

In chrome i've got no problem, everything's perfecto.

When I try to play on phone it's stuck at the loading screen...
1. It can authenticate my google login, but it stuck on the second puppy loading...
2. If I try to clear data, cache, or reinstall the game, it's stuck on the updating process since the first file
3. If I'm trying to play with 3G network, it's perfecto...

Question:
Why in the crate I can't connect using wifi?

It seems that my router/my ISP isn't blocking the game... Or is it using different port to connect between phone and chrome? Because my router seems to allow only HTML port, maybe..

Ravager
01-31-2014, 09:05 AM
Environment:
I'm using wifi router to connect to the internet, and the router is preset from the ISP... I am playing using both phone and chrome using the same network...

In chrome i've got no problem, everything's perfecto.

When I try to play on phone it's stuck at the loading screen...
1. It can authenticate my google login, but it stuck on the second puppy loading...
2. If I try to clear data, cache, or reinstall the game, it's stuck on the updating process since the first file
3. If I'm trying to play with 3G network, it's perfecto...

Question:
Why in the crate I can't connect using wifi?

It seems that my router/my ISP isn't blocking the game... Or is it using different port to connect between phone and chrome? Because my router seems to allow only HTML port, maybe..

Not sure what the issue is. Try toggling on or off QOS. If you have master browser options in your router try toggling that on or off. Verify if your router supports upnp. Check if you have the latest firmware. If you have another phone or another router test those if possible as well. Consider hard resetting your router. Just throwing out standard troubleshooting techniques.

baddiva
01-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Not sure what the issue is. Try toggling on or off QOS. If you have master browser options in your router try toggling that on or off. Verify if your router supports upnp. Check if you have the latest firmware. If you have another phone or another router test those if possible as well. Consider hard resetting your router. Just throwing out standard troubleshooting techniques.

Can't play with the router settings... It is presetted by the IT admin... If i try to reset to default setting, i'm not sure if i could set it back to where it was..
Most of my phone's app working through this network... Browsing, streaming, wireless printing, videocalling, chat app, even remotes working through this network... It's just odd..
Anyway, gotta go trying with my old phone...

Thanks for the input...

Chrome becomes laggy lately, that's why i'm switching to play with my phone, but the 3G signal is pretty crappy indoor... Sigh... I guess i'm stuck with laggy chrome