PDA

View Full Version : Help would be much appreciated

Gatorzz
01-30-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm new to this game (fourth day to be exact)

I'm really trying to figure it out and at least get on a correct path.

I'm a Mage [lvl 17] I really enjoy PVE farming and would like to possibly do PVP

Is there any suggestions someone has for me

Example.

Type of Mage for said interestst

Good armor, if anyone wouldn't mind adding me in game possibly, that would be cool.

Show this rookie the ropes please!

Hercules1990
01-30-2014, 08:02 PM
For PvE mage that plays their role it would be pure INT. The three original classes were designed to be pure builds. Bear STR. Mage INT. Bird DEX.

Hercules1990
01-30-2014, 08:03 PM
PvP builds of course are going to have to be hybrid due to Hit Rate (DEX) or Health (STR) etc...

Gatorzz
01-30-2014, 08:08 PM
So is pure mage better then str/Mage?

Hercules1990
01-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Str/Int seems to be pretty popular. Especially in end game PvP. But I'm no pro, just offering basic advice. Someone with more information will reply in time.

Cheenivie
01-30-2014, 08:46 PM
Depends on what levels you want to pvp at. If you're planning on staying 17 I couldn't tell you because I don't play that level but if you are levelling up in PvE I recommend stay pure for now and then try different builds out when you get a hang of the game a bit more. If you need help in PvP once you reach 50+ you can hmu for help, I'm not the best but I can definitely help you out.

Ign is cheenivie

Grrrrimadoggy
01-30-2014, 09:14 PM
I wouldn't buy a set till L75 just farm and save till then as you level, Watch out for people trying to lowball you if you get a good item.

lightzone
01-30-2014, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't buy a set till L75 just farm and save till then as you level, Watch out for people trying to lowball you if you get a good item.

I don't know about 75... I recruited some of my friends into PL and they have had trouble grinding to endgame. However Gator said PvE is enjoyable so maybe it will be fine.

Oldcoot
01-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Add me(Oldcoot) I'll tell ya everything I know, should take about 5 minutes.

lightzone
01-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Add me(Oldcoot) I'll tell ya everything I know, should take about 5 minutes.

5 minutes!? I probably know a lot less than you about PL mechanics and it would take me more than 5 minutes

Grrrrimadoggy
01-31-2014, 08:37 PM
I don't know about 75... I recruited some of my friends into PL and they have had trouble grinding to endgame. However Gator said PvE is enjoyable so maybe it will be fine.

What kind of a player just stops at like 56 and never goes endgame lol

Sheugokin
01-31-2014, 08:42 PM
People dat know dat endgame is crazy unbalanced with bears dealing incredible damage and invincible str/int, str/dex savage pally.

Trust me, some stay at twink levels.

Babies123
01-31-2014, 08:47 PM
I pmed you my info, just double checking by posting, I can give you tips since I'm best Lv 18 bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightzone
02-01-2014, 01:09 PM
People dat know dat endgame is crazy unbalanced with bears dealing incredible damage and invincible str/int, str/dex savage pally.

^^ Yep

Grrrrimadoggy
02-01-2014, 04:24 PM

And never even play the whole game? New people don't just start playing and say "ok I'm gonna play half the game then stop and pvp" Not everyone just wants to pvp.

lightzone
02-01-2014, 04:26 PM
And never even play the whole game? New people don't just start playing and say "ok I'm gonna play half the game then stop and pvp" Not everyone just wants to pvp.

Not neccesarily stop and PvP, just simply stop. The grind itself is kinda boring.

SillyJuan
02-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Start at 15 and work on your range.

Timelife
02-02-2014, 04:50 AM
make one endgame character (main character) then if you made quite some money, go ahead and make a new mage or any other class and decide what u want to do, for example: you want to play pvp because of the high population, or the sets that are used at that lvl range are just really cool! that's how you can decide where to pvp.

Grrrrimadoggy
02-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Not neccesarily stop and PvP, just simply stop. The grind itself is kinda boring.

Lol you don't make sense but ok

Extreme
02-03-2014, 04:27 AM

Woaw Cri,

Also if you come to endgame, don't rush Quantionus He is a pro.

Rescind
02-03-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm new to this game (fourth day to be exact)

I'm really trying to figure it out and at least get on a correct path.

I'm a Mage [lvl 17] I really enjoy PVE farming and would like to possibly do PVP

Is there any suggestions someone has for me

Example.

Type of Mage for said interestst

Good armor, if anyone wouldn't mind adding me in game possibly, that would be cool.

Show this rookie the ropes please!

I'd say level up and farm until you have enough money to buy pvp gear

quantionus
02-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Woaw Cri,

Also if you come to endgame, don't rush Quantionus He is a pro.

much hate
such crai

LOL!