PDA

View Full Version : PVP Issues

Impact
01-30-2014, 07:56 PM
Plz just fix pl's pvp by nerfing bears rage and cb and mages heal they are really op in a dmg nerf and foxes, rhinos and birds are pathetic compared to these 2 classes. Or simply un nerf buffs and remove pvp dmg nerf, endgame is supposed to be unbalanced... You lost 1/2 ur pvp players due to this nerf plz just take a few minutes to fix it :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyce
01-30-2014, 08:46 PM
The title you just did, people usually do those if they want support to read their email. This is the PL General Forums though, not the AL Feedback and Suggestion Forums.

Cheenivie
01-30-2014, 08:48 PM
1-Birds are better then mages
2-Those 2classes aren't pathetic
3-You're obviously a bird and want to be op again
4-They didn't lose half of there players, those players just took out their bears and pallies.

Oldcoot
01-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Too funny

XghostzX
01-30-2014, 11:14 PM
endgame is supposed to be unbalanced

Are you ok impact?

Kiwihawk
01-30-2014, 11:18 PM
4-They didn't lose half of there players, those players just took out their bears and pallies.
Best pvp post in a long time,

Impact
01-31-2014, 08:17 AM
Lol devs changed title before it was " problem with new arcane pet"

Impact
01-31-2014, 08:17 AM
Tell that to 56 and under

Impact
01-31-2014, 08:19 AM
Lol birds are better then mages? I wonder...

Impact
01-31-2014, 08:20 AM
endgame is supposed to be unbalanced

Are you ok impact?
Lol I a, why you think the dmg is op? It was gud to way it was before....

Cheenivie
01-31-2014, 04:30 PM

Get any int mage I'll vs them on my bird.

Ssneakykills
01-31-2014, 05:32 PM
Haha few minutes to fix pls

Impact
01-31-2014, 09:00 PM

Get any int mage I'll vs them on my bird.
Lol at 20?

Cheenivie
01-31-2014, 10:52 PM
Lol at 20?

You mentionned endgame so I was assuming you were talking about endgame but I do know some 20birds that are very good

floats
02-01-2014, 02:46 AM
Endgame shud stay like that.

Lower lvls tho. I hardly see any bird anymore since the class which supposed to be a fast kill char cant kill.
Bears which supposed to be tanky now dodge like hell (bird's job) and kill in a kinda fast rate (at least faster than bird's)

Unnerf and nerf plz.

Impact
02-01-2014, 04:39 PM

Lower lvls tho. I hardly see any bird anymore since the class which supposed to be a fast kill char cant kill.
Bears which supposed to be tanky now dodge like hell (bird's job) and kill in a kinda fast rate (at least faster than bird's)

Unnerf and nerf plz.
View it like this, bear is a tanking class, bird is a nuking class, why do bears do more dmg then a bird while having more armour, hp and dodge.
The nerf barely affected bears, they lost 10 crit, (2 dodge big deal)plus they have a 60 dmg buff -.- Bird on the other hand lost 10 crit 10 hit% 8 dodge and nuking capabilities due to dmg nerf. Mages now use that op 6 heal and that heals half their hp with a single button(not including drain), but ill say mage took it kidda hard with a 25 crit loss but thats ok since they had 60 crit before -.-. So birds took it hard just to please endgamers who say "bird is too op, pallys and bears arent op at all :D they just beckon stomp or drain firestorm and ur ded :D only bird is op nerf bird the most! :D" I personally think if we leave it this way at least unnerf dodge and the dmg nerf.

Impact
02-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Unnerf and nerf plz.
Well sts saw my title and changed it, my trick worked they read what was inside doubt they took into consideration though and went back to. Fixing al issuses

Reunegade
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey, if you have basic knowledge of your class, you'll survive fine. Sure bird might get the short end of the stick, but you gotta live and learn.

Impact
02-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey, if you have basic knowledge of your class, you'll survive fine. Sure bird might get the short end of the stick, but you gotta live and learn.
Not if you get killed by a random new kid who just beckon stomps

Cheenivie
02-01-2014, 06:15 PM

That's only you.

Impact
02-01-2014, 10:23 PM

That's only you.

Tell every bird and fox that :)

Promagin
02-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Or you could learn to kill pally and bear on birds?

Extreme
02-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Tell every bird and fox that :)

Just.. Lol.

Waug
02-02-2014, 04:17 AM
funny how everyone else trying prove op wrong, and suggesting him to learn, but there's no doubt that few points told by him are correct.

bears sitting on >85 dodge, huge armore should not be able to litterally two hit kill any non-str(ms exception)

again pallies sitting on dat savage (including heal, ms) should not able to two hit kill

it does not matter who can kill who or who need to learn more, but PvP is no where near balance.

Impact
02-02-2014, 11:42 AM
funny how everyone else trying prove op wrong, and suggesting him to learn, but there's no doubt that few points told by him are correct.

bears sitting on >85 dodge, huge armore should not be able to litterally two hit kill any non-str(ms exception)

again pallies sitting on dat savage (including heal, ms) should not able to two hit kill

it does not matter who can kill who or who need to learn more, but PvP is no where near balance.
Ty bro their obliviously bears and pallys

XghostzX
02-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Anyone that has basic knowledge of the class suitable enough to compete in PvP shouldn't have too much of an issue. However, PvP is still unbalanced. There is definitely a stronger class to choose and a weaker class in broad perspective (don't forget stronger gear to choose than other gear). This is why I don't 1v1 on my int mage, as at this point I'm much more efficient for team play. I'll win against a skilled bear 20% of the time, only because blown out stats get in the way. I can contribute a ton, regardless.

And it doesn't matter guys, this issue has been addressed so many times. What makes you think STS wants to continue helping us?

#JointheO&Cteam

Impact
02-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Anyone that has basic knowledge of the class suitable enough to compete in PvP shouldn't have too much of an issue. However, PvP is still unbalanced. There is definitely a stronger class to choose and a weaker class in broad perspective (don't forget stronger gear to choose than other gear). This is why I don't 1v1 on my int mage, as at this point I'm much more efficient for team play. I'll win against a skilled bear 20% of the time, only because blown out stats get in the way. I can contribute a ton, regardless.

And it doesn't matter guys, this issue has been addressed so many times. What makes you think STS wants to continue helping us?

#JointheO&Cteam
Hmmm nice choice of words, seems right what ur saying just annoyed of how making pvp "more strategic" made it take even less skill all u need to do now is be a bear or mage and know how to beckon stomp and heal, this creates lack of diversity in classes and builds. I also don't think sts would help us hence I took it bit further and made a al title to catch their attention and force em to read, but they're basically letting pl die off and spend time upgrading al, if this is how sts games work and the current al players are forgotten about and sts is spending their time on a NEW game, they gonna loose lots of loyal costumers( not including me I love pl)

floats
02-03-2014, 06:00 AM
I agree about the nerfing and probably some UNnerfing

But just like Swaggron said, I don't think STS would change anything anytime soon.
I guess we just have to suck it up ._.

vvokzzzzz
02-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Haha few minutes to fix pls
Actually if they made up their minds and decided once and for all what exactly they want to do, it'd take literally a few minutes, since all you need to do is change a few numbers in the code.

Steven Charles Xu
02-04-2014, 05:14 PM

Seriously. I mean, who would think birds are better than mages? Think of its spells and heals. A bird, is no less than an ant to a mage. I absolutely agree. 7 thumbs up!

Chicken Fry
02-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Lol. This again? You'd think people were arguing over civil rights. Birds need more rights! No foxes do! Why don't you just go and play DL. No complaints in their Pvp department.

From your friendly bear - Commute

Impact
02-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Lol. This again? You'd think people were arguing over civil rights. Birds need more rights! No foxes do! Why don't you just go and play DL. No complaints in their Pvp department.

From your friendly bear - Commute
Dls chars and stuff look ugly, plus its the least active sts game, im trying out o&c now and when things get fixed, imma play pl lots moar

jiu
02-04-2014, 09:10 PM
right on cheen

Impact
02-04-2014, 09:31 PM
right on cheen

1. Birds arent better then mages: they got ms and op heal during a DAMAGE and buff nerf, If ur a bird you got 25% chance or less to win vs a fully armed pally or bear at certain lvl.
2.I never said the 2 classes bear and mage were pathetic, I said bird, rhino and foxes are pathetic compared to those too op classes during a DMG and buff nerf. Bears having op armour, hp and debuffs during the DMG nerf, while their rage gives 60 dmg, during the DMG nerf all these combined make a bear super op at any lvl. During a DMG nerf it's hard enough to kill with a nuking class, now mages can heal 1/2 or more of their with 2 skills while having ms that gives +600 more extra hp. Foxes,rhinos and bird have trouble killing these classes at ANY lvl.
3.I don't any bird above 30 and bird was never op, it was the weapons/ armour that made bird "op" at higher lvls, mages and bears op at low lvl pvp.
4. Not everyone brought out their pallys and bears 3/4 of all people on my friends list alone either were: inactive, quit or played a diff toon. Notice how pl used to have many players and pvp games each lvl? Well the number decrease by alot due to a buff and dmg nerf that 90% of the community didn't want (excluding mages 60 crit buff). What guild are you in? And how many friends or guild members do you have active most of the time? I bet at least half of ur friends and guild members are inactive.

floats
02-06-2014, 09:53 AM
1. Birds arent better then mages: they got ms and op heal during a DAMAGE and buff nerf, If ur a bird you got 90% chance or less to win vs a fully armed pally or bear at certain lvl.
2.I never said the 2 classes bear and mage were pathetic, I said bird, rhino and foxes are pathetic compared to those too op classes during a DMG and buff nerf. Bears having op armour, hp and debuffs during the DMG nerf, while their rage gives 60 dmg, during the DMG nerf all these combined make a bear super op at any lvl. During a DMG nerf it's hard enough to kill with a nuking class, now mages can heal 1/2 or more of their with 2 skills while having ms that gives +600 more extra hp. Foxes,rhinos and bird have trouble killing these classes at ANY lvl.
3.I don't any bird above 30 and bird was never op, it was the weapons/ armour that made bird "op" at higher lvls, mages and bears op at low lvl pvp.
4. Not everyone brought out their pallys and bears 3/4 of all people on my friends list alone either were: inactive, quit or played a diff toon. Notice how pl used to have many players and pvp games each lvl? Well the number decrease by alot due to a buff and dmg nerf that 90% of the community didn't want (excluding mages 60 crit buff). What guild are you in? And how many friends or guild members do you have active most of the time? I bet at least half of ur friends and guild members are inactive.

I trullyyyy agree to all of this.

Gluedog
02-16-2014, 09:23 PM
It used to be rhino that was thought to be OP, now its bear...

ItzTrick
02-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Lmao. UmadOp? Getgud n l2play