PDA

View Full Version : Pvp. Hp bar

juhnken773
11-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Nothing big.

I just think it would be great to have a mini bar of the opponents health points above their heads.

Idk if ppl suggested this, but if soo, here it is again.

superglut2
11-28-2010, 05:13 AM
yea would help

smoae
11-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Eh I kinda like the aspect of surprise of how close you are to killing. I like it how you can't see thier health.

Gamelova
11-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Agreed.
Test post 1. 2. 3.

juhnken773
11-28-2010, 03:22 PM
For ppl who like the element of suprize, then there should be a toggle off in the option section.

For those who want to see their opponents hp. Then yu can toggle it on.

Simple

Royce
11-28-2010, 04:01 PM
They can't make it an option. That would just be dumb. No one would choose not to see and disadvantage themselves if it was an option. This was discussed a while ago, and I think there was some sort of a vote. I guess not seeing won ;)

Edit: So actually seeing health won the vote. Here is the thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2510-PvP-Enemy-Health-Bars

Anyway I kind of like how it works now. The circle gives you a general idea of if health is low, but you don't know exactly...

juhnken773
11-28-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't see what the disadvantage is.

Whoever ppl target, they will target till either one is dead.

And the one with low hp will run either way.

But I think they should give some hint. Like if they are full hp, the one yur targeting, the dotted lines should be green. if they are 2/3s hp, yellow dotted lines. 1/3 hp, red dotted lines. Something along those "lines"

But since it's Royce, I'm convinced.

smoae
11-28-2010, 06:07 PM
They can't make it an option. That would just be dumb. No one would choose not to see and disadvantage themselves if it was an option. This was discussed a while ago, and I think there was some sort of a vote. I guess not seeing won ;)

Edit: So actually seeing health won the vote. Here is the thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2510-PvP-Enemy-Health-Bars

Anyway I kind of like how it works now. The circle gives you a general idea of if health is low, but you don't know exactly...
I would turn it off if it was an option.
Are you calling me dumb?