PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts about re-summoning the pet

MoloToha
01-31-2014, 11:09 AM
You all know a pet bug when you can use it's arcane ability many times bu re-summoning it. I don't mind it so much, but let me give some facts. I'm a warrior and tried 1v1 with my friend rogue. He is devoted user of pet-change tactic, he re-summons Valkin many times to get mana, so he wins though I used 5 skills. I tried to 1v1 with him using only 4 skills while he wasn't re-summoning his pet and I won cuz he ran out of mana. This is ridiculous. This bug gives an overpower in 1v1-ing. This is not so critical, but I think, it isn't fair. It's an issue, issues should be fixed. I want to hear your opinions about it.

Hectororius
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM
it should be fixed. I think its one thing to swap one a pet for another, but to resummon the same pet to abuse the arcane is a bit much. The cool down should remain for that pet for as long as it normally lasts.

Kakashis
02-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Lol people will just resummon different pets that give mana xD I don't see any problem with switching and using arcane

Prioritize
02-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Don't you think it's more ridiculous to use 5+ skills? Sts only displayed 4 skill buttons for a reason.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Farz
02-10-2014, 07:50 PM
I think there should be 10-20 sec before using pet ability,I know how to get mana quick by re-summoning in lvl 8 with august,but I prefer to summon august and nexus to get mana(sorry for my bad english)

MoloToha
02-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Don't you think it's more ridiculous to use 5+ skills? Sts only displayed 4 skill buttons for a reason.

There is nothing ridiculous there. I just use additional skill and spend time to switch a skill map (God blessed warriors with 3 sec invulnerability from horn). Rogues and mages can do the same (for example, rogues can drop bomb at the beginning of the battle, then switch back to combat medic). There are no cooldown bugs, all is good. But arcane ability reset after re-summoning is a bug, and abusing this bug is unfair.

UndeadJudge
02-20-2014, 06:44 AM
The only problem is resummoning pets that give stun/panic. That's cheap. Also at low levels, spamming august is cheap too. Refilling mana with nexus isn't really cheap.

Unethical
02-20-2014, 05:32 PM
I think it's fine as it is. No big problem as to re-summoning a pet. By the time you re-summon your George per say in PvP, you could already be dead. The only thing people usually use it for is mana. This is not a big problem because it just saves you time and money. Time is money :)