PDA

View Full Version : My L22 Str Fox Guide >>

Dancce
01-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Hey, Guys! Its Dancce. Preferably saying, nobody cares who I am. They like my guides though! :) Dancce Dancce Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Ok, so I've been testing 22 fox lately, know as my fox, Rqd. L22 Fox-- Awesome Meter. Fox is similar to every class, because you got your Bird Nukes, your Rhino Charge + Hamstring acts like Redemption, and you have Bear Beckon! How cool is that?! Ok, onto the guide, but not only A guide, but THE L22 Fox Str Guide, by Dancce.
Build-
My build is secret, I had mines helped by Fqo, one of the best foxes out there. But here are some builds that still work!
1) 6 Rage Tonic >> 6 Dodge Buff >> 1 Hit Buff >> 1 Jump/ Skill (1) >> 1 Hyponotize (Pull/ Beckonish Skill)>> 1Poison Dart >> Rest Hamstring.

This is a build that isn't secret, and it still works! :) More builds will pop up later on when I learn more. I started yesterday, lol.

Gear-
Rhino 3 Pack + Crit/Dodge Ring (Variety Rings: Crit/Dodge|| Crit/Armor|| Crit/Damage || Dodge/Damage || Dodge/Armor)

Bear 4 Pack + Variety Rings

Rhino 4 Pack + Variety Rings

Skill Points-
My Skill Points- 72 Str, Rest Dex
Regular Skill Points- 67 Str, Rest Dex
Dont worry about Skill Points. Most people put 61-70 Str and rest dex. Your skill points are customizable if you have enough str for the packs. :)

That ends my guide. But I'll edit it later on, so you guys wont stay looking at only 1 build xD. If there's anything I missed, reply to my guide, or if you got a build I can use. :) Cya guys!

Sincerely,
PL's Dancce

Trenton
01-31-2014, 06:09 PM
You could honestly use any build and still be good with that plat pack. Takes no skill. My tough love help would be don't make guides until you're actually good at it, or know at least one combo, or even know what the skills are. I know this may not be a positive suggestion but its hard to understand and doesn't even help when you can't name the skills, and when you don't have combos. Pictures would be a decent starting point too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Impact
01-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Ew plat pack

thccontentmatters
01-31-2014, 06:23 PM
I just want to state something. My fox is set up to kill everything but other foxes, i dont use hamstring(which is why can't kill foxes 75% of time), but every other class, well lets say i destroy. Better than any other 22 fox.

You say your making a guide. Well plat packs are op an take no skill, your giving a noob build, an you claim your good at pvp guides. Nah.

Not flaming or trolling, but when you have a 26 nerfed bird that wins against 30 an below bears, rhinos, an everything else except for pally mages, 98% of the time, an i made a guide about how to do the same, well, that would be a good pvp guide.

Alls your showing here is a op plat pack an a lame kdr for such a op plat pack.

thccontentmatters
01-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Hey, Guys! Its Dancce. Preferably saying, nobody cares who I am. They like my guides though! :) Dancce Dancce Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Ok, so I've been testing 22 fox lately, know as my fox, Rqd. L22 Fox-- Awesome Meter. Fox is similar to every class, because you got your Bird Nukes, your Rhino Charge + Hamstring acts like Redemption, and you have Bear Beckon! How cool is that?! Ok, onto the guide, but not only A guide, but THE L22 Fox Str Guide, by Dancce.
Build-
My build is secret, I had mines helped by Fqo, one of the best foxes out there. But here are some builds that still work!
1) 6 Rage Tonic >> 6 Dodge Buff >> 1 Hit Buff >> 1 Jump/ Skill (1) >> 1 Hyponotize (Pull/ Beckonish Skill)>> 1Poison Dart >> Rest Hamstring.

This is a build that isn't secret, and it still works! :) More builds will pop up later on when I learn more. I started yesterday, lol.

Gear-
Rhino 3 Pack + Crit/Dodge Ring (Variety Rings: Crit/Dodge|| Crit/Armor|| Crit/Damage || Dodge/Damage || Dodge/Armor)

Bear 4 Pack + Variety Rings

Rhino 4 Pack + Variety Rings

Skill Points-
My Skill Points- 72 Str, Rest Dex
Regular Skill Points- 67 Str, Rest Dex
Dont worry about Skill Points. Most people put 61-70 Str and rest dex. Your skill points are customizable if you have enough str for the packs. :)

That ends my guide. But I'll edit it later on, so you guys wont stay looking at only 1 build xD. If there's anything I missed, reply to my guide, or if you got a build I can use. :) Cya guys!

Sincerely,
PL's Dancce

I love you though, even though I dont even know you.

Laar
01-31-2014, 08:01 PM
I just want to state something. My fox is set up to kill everything but other foxes, i dont use hamstring(which is why can't kill foxes 75% of time), but every other class, well lets say i destroy. Better than any other 22 fox.

You say your making a guide. Well plat packs are op an take no skill, your giving a noob build, an you claim your good at pvp guides. Nah.

Not flaming or trolling, but when you have a 26 nerfed bird that wins against 30 an below bears, rhinos, an everything else except for pally mages, 98% of the time, an i made a guide about how to do the same, well, that would be a good pvp guide.

Alls your showing here is a op plat pack an a lame kdr for such a op plat pack.

I also agree that plat packs are for nubs, but when you think about it you need gear to PvP. Good gear. Even though you might be the best PvPer, you still can't PvP with a lilith set in endgame, right? So to an extent, up to date gear is a really must have.

Burningdex
01-31-2014, 09:44 PM
I also agree that plat packs are for nubs, but when you think about it you need gear to PvP. Good gear. Even though you might be the best PvPer, you still can't PvP with a lilith set in endgame, right? So to an extent, up to date gear is a really must have.

yes but with plat packs anyone is a pro

Trenton
01-31-2014, 09:46 PM
There's 0% diversity in 20-22 pvp. Laar is completely right that up to date gear is a must, and I have learned that in AL is the same way, because every few seasons you have to buy new twink gear. Yet I still believe that there should be some diversity because its honestly boring.

Reunegade
01-31-2014, 09:47 PM
There's 0% diversity in 20-22 pvp. Laar is completely right that up to date gear is a must, and I have learned that in AL is the same way, because every few seasons you have to buy new twink gear. Yet I still believe that there should be some diversity because its honestly boring.

Tryntahn, what's your IGN in AL?

Trenton
01-31-2014, 09:49 PM
Tryntahn wtf is that

Lol anyways, add Trigonometry and Skyrim.

Reunegade
01-31-2014, 09:52 PM
wtf is that

Lol anyways, add Trigonometry and Skyrim.

Oh Traltyhn, oh Trintuyn,
would you please get on, your majesty
I have a pleasant Kraken for thy
Lovely wizard's
apparel

Trenton
01-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Oh Traltyhn, oh Trintuyn,
would you please get on, your majesty
I have a pleasant Kraken for thy
Lovely wizard's
apparel

Im sorry but I can't buy that right now :( wanna lvl tho? Should prolly take this to pm

Reunegade
01-31-2014, 09:57 PM
Im sorry but I can't buy that right now :( wanna lvl tho? Should prolly take this to pm

Nty, I like derailing. I gtg to bed right now, how about 8:00 Eastern tomorrow? (About 7:00 for you)

Trenton
01-31-2014, 09:59 PM
U have to go to bed at 10 on a Friday night... k so u rly are 9 yrs old ;) jk babe lel and am or pm?

Reunegade
01-31-2014, 10:00 PM
U have to go to bed at 10 on a Friday night... k so u rly are 9 yrs old ;) jk babe lel and am or pm?

Welp, big day comin' up tomorrow. Eh I guess I could do both AM and PM, tell me when you can get on.

Trenton
01-31-2014, 10:11 PM
I can get on anytime whats the big day? Pm me :p

Dancce
02-01-2014, 01:28 AM
I love you though, even though I dont even know you.

Lol. I wuv you guys, too. :)

Spyce
02-01-2014, 06:22 PM
I like the Warrior Sword WAY better than a 2H.

Bhurtz
02-02-2014, 12:24 PM
lel "my build is secret" *not even 2:1*

swiftiesone
02-04-2014, 10:01 AM
That build u gave is my original build as a fbow fox a year ago :P im wqnder btw and that build doesnt work anymore now since everyone uses plat pack ..u can kill with the build but u cant own

Timelife
02-05-2014, 05:58 AM
plat packs for teh win :D

HeyitsTubs
12-01-2014, 11:04 AM
i recently started a 22 fox myself, and i was wondering, which bear pack is better, legend pack or conquer pack... what is the difference?

iRandom
12-01-2014, 12:23 PM
i recently started a 22 fox myself, and i was wondering, which bear pack is better, legend pack or conquer pack... what is the difference?
The one with the black sword! i think the difference is that one has more dodge hit and crit than the other which has better rmor

HeyitsTubs
02-10-2015, 08:50 AM
thanks

D-:
02-10-2015, 10:49 AM
thanks

the necrooooooo

btw guide sucks

Spyce
02-14-2015, 12:31 PM
the necrooooooo

btw guide sucks
Kamen lel

D-:
02-14-2015, 01:50 PM
Kamen lel

go back to AL nub

Spyce
02-14-2015, 02:04 PM
go back to AL nub
Don't play that nub game anymore, Madden Mobile is life

D-:
02-14-2015, 03:29 PM
Don't play that nub game anymore, Madden Mobile is life

They banned that game from wifi at our school cus everyone played it during class lol

Spyce
02-14-2015, 04:35 PM
They banned that game from wifi at our school cus everyone played it during class lol
Lmfao they should do that here too

Motivating
02-18-2015, 09:34 PM
My fox uses a wand and a sbl. I'm different.