View Full Version : more gold please

scarysmerf
01-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Why do bosses drop very little gold? I think bosses need a better gold drop. 100 gold for each boss kill or gold bassed on the boss level that would be cool. The players need a raise it would make game play better for just alittle extra gold please.

Linkincena
01-31-2014, 01:04 PM
The bosses are bankrupt Bro

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM
Those broke bosses

xXz21
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM
i agree. this game have low drop gold is very hard to a lv 15 buy potions.

scarysmerf
01-31-2014, 01:09 PM
Yes and its hard to buy a good pet when u are still low level

Roberto077
01-31-2014, 01:11 PM
It picks up later on. Just be persistent and find a good group to play with. A strong party doesn't need to many potions :) (I've never purchased potions in this game)

djbigglez
01-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Unless the only thing you do is log on the game and stand in a city, you've purchased potions. I don't believe you for a second. Just saying

Fyrce
01-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Weird. Almost all my low level alts (<L10) have about 10k gold each just from the last month or two and just from doing Bards and selling a few items…

Wutzgood
01-31-2014, 02:33 PM
They put their valuables in locked crates and only keep some pocket change on them. Gotta find the crate to get their stash.

Doomreaper
01-31-2014, 06:48 PM
It picks up later on. Just be persistent and find a good group to play with. A strong party doesn't need to many potions :) (I've never purchased potions in this game)

You must not have been playing very long....

Solid
01-31-2014, 06:52 PM
Boss needs to

MAKE IT RAIN

Energizeric
01-31-2014, 07:39 PM
The more gold that drops in the game, the more inflation there will be. So if you think prices of items are too low, then more gold dropping will help them become higher. If you think prices of items are too high, then you would want less gold to drop.

Stickbrains
01-31-2014, 08:40 PM
imo elite boss should drop straight up 15-50k at a rate equal or lower as elite gold chests or end game pinks.

Roberto077
02-01-2014, 08:12 AM
You must not have been playing very long....

I was in beta.

Hiosahaf
02-01-2014, 03:05 PM
I was in beta.

One simply cannot complete AL without using pots.
We hog pots :3

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
02-01-2014, 03:10 PM
I still remember when items at 200k were equivalent to the mythic prices today. Agree, more gold means more inflation. What would be much better could be cheaper potions.

Hiosahaf
02-01-2014, 03:15 PM
What would be much better could be cheaper potions.

Gotta agree to this.

djbigglez
02-01-2014, 08:25 PM
It picks up later on. Just be persistent and find a good group to play with. A strong party doesn't need to many potions (I've never purchased potions in this game)

Seriously man. No one believes you. There is no way you've played this game for a year and have never purchased potions. Not possible

Hiosahaf
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
If he has done almost every elite without eating up a pot, I'm ready to do elite inan and gladiator arena naked :p

Sheener
02-01-2014, 10:39 PM
The more strait up gold the game drops the more inflation. The cs charges u to put up items which also keeps inflation down. Dont increase normal gold. No one wants inflation

Roberto077
02-01-2014, 11:02 PM
One simply cannot complete AL without using pots.
We hog pots :3

I never said I didn't use them xD basically, when you quit for 6 months, only grabbing the ally rewards, you can stack up a lot of free pots. I got a good 2000 of each by doing that.

VenomsChaos
02-02-2014, 12:10 AM
2000 pot only for 1 day elite for a rogue... btw AL is a bank game, its free to play but its not as other games.. a arcane pet 20-40 mil its just a pet.. maul was 60 mil just a weapon... so its showes AL a free game but free players cant be offer thats without waste years ( offcourse 1/1000 or %00.1 chance any players can get that money in days if they are luckly...) so normaly AL free and free players mostly playing pve and not buying that much prize items.. old players have better chance now about golds because they are here from begining, on a new game earn gold allways wery easy. so if you are new player and free player <<< you cant get that much golds ( maybe you can if you want spend years ) if bosses drop more gold its will not change anything because prices will be higher... if lockeds get %300 more loot change + puzzlebox warchests %300-500 this will be drop iten prices. but lets be reality its will drop community earn usd << so its will not happen :))

1 = accept it play for fun without care best gears..

2 = farm it years stop go school + partys + outside and just waste your years than you can have a max gears pets ( a bad news every new cap you will lose 1-3 month coz new gears...)

3 = just use usd...

AL giwes players 3 choice to play it :) choice your way enjoy it.. if you see a best gear pets players you can be sure they are plat user, or they are playing AL from begining of game... when a game / game server is new <<< you can be rickher millioner in days weeks, you can be rich than unlimited plat players to..

at point i think you are not plat player and you are not playing this game from begining. thats 3 gameplay style for you :) choice 1 and enjoy

Hiosahaf
02-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Yay I dont have to do it naked!! :D

Hoardseeker
02-02-2014, 09:48 AM
2000 pot only for 1 day elite for a rogue... btw AL is a bank game, its free to play but its not as other games.. a arcane pet 20-40 mil its just a pet.. maul was 60 mil just a weapon... so its showes AL a free game but free players cant be offer thats without waste years ( offcourse 1/1000 or %00.1 chance any players can get that money in days if they are luckly...) so normaly AL free and free players mostly playing pve and not buying that much prize items.. old players have better chance now about golds because they are here from begining, on a new game earn gold allways wery easy. so if you are new player and free player <<< you cant get that much golds ( maybe you can if you want spend years ) if bosses drop more gold its will not change anything because prices will be higher... if lockeds get %300 more loot change + puzzlebox warchests %300-500 this will be drop iten prices. but lets be reality its will drop community earn usd << so its will not happen :))

2 = farm it years stop go school + partys + outside and just waste your years than you can have a max gears pets ( a bad news every new cap you will lose 1-3 month coz new gears...)

3 = just use usd...

AL giwes players 3 choice to play it :) choice your way enjoy it.. if you see a best gear pets players you can be sure they are plat user, or they are playing AL from begining of game... when a game / game server is new <<< you can be rickher mvillioner in days weeks, you can be rich than unlimited plat players to..

at point i think you are not plat player and you are not playing this game from begining. thats 3 gameplay style for you :) choice 1 and enjoy
dont follow this step you'll be a begger in future in real life

Hiosahaf
02-02-2014, 11:08 AM

3 = just use usd...

AL giwes players 3 choice to play it :) choice your way enjoy it.. if you see a best gear pets players you can be sure they are plat user, or they are playing AL from begining of game... when a game / game server is new <<< you can be rickher millioner in days weeks, you can be rich than unlimited plat players to..

What. Did. I. Just. Read.

VenomsChaos
02-04-2014, 04:53 PM
dont follow this step you'll be a begger in future in real life

future ? huh... on my 50. age you mean ??? lmao... also i am just reality idk how you figure out about i will begger lmao... also my think way is that in all my life <<< and till now i never beg + never accept gifts when i am new in any game i never accept gifts from friends + i never beg in any game + all the times i was great as possible i can get quickly about fast lvl + best items... at the point you failed about your idea so you are bad about figure out about future happens <<< so pls save your failed figure outs to yourself...

Daniel Banuelos
02-04-2014, 05:58 PM
It picks up later on. Just be persistent and find a good group to play with. A strong party doesn't need to many potions (I've never purchased potions in this game)

Seriously man. No one believes you. There is no way you've played this game for a year and have never purchased potions. Not possible

I've never purchased any pots in this game i only get it for free from klaas and shaz

xXz21
02-04-2014, 07:06 PM
More gold drop is not the only porpuse. more items to farm (valuable items) with more drop can help to much. really u wanna farm for 1 week to nothing or a 0 value item??

No i think sts should put more money when u sell items u drop (trash items only give 4 gold LOL) even if u don't get nothing good u can get back the money u use in pots with trash items..

Not only 4Gold LOL bcus is nothing and don't help u in nothing.