PDA

View Full Version : enough complaining -_-

Ihateppl
01-31-2014, 01:29 PM
i just finished reading like the tenth thread about someone not being happy with AL, and honestly, i think its kinda ridiculous on how many times players will ask for something to be changed, just because they think its too hard, half these players dont even play that often, and they come back and are like "omg, this is too hard, sts so mean, this is a money pit," you get the picture. i think that people need to understand, that everyone in a game cant be "pro". Not everyone can have a arcane weapon, or a super expensive pet, because that is not how life works. people need to be happy with there legendary/epic/rare builds and still play to have fun. because if people acted like this in the real world, they would probably end up living in a pit with a raccoon for a friend...

idk i just let my emo side out to play with this thread.

keikali
01-31-2014, 01:44 PM

xXz21
01-31-2014, 02:06 PM
U need a friend.!

Anarchist
01-31-2014, 02:53 PM
I will be your friend if you want. c:

Energizeric
01-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Harder = More Challenge = Better = I don't get bored as easily.

If AL is too hard, go play something easier like angry birds or tetris

Striderevil
01-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Most ask for a change when things are o.p., u.p. or too ridiculous for what is expected. Eg: mages not having enough power to kill in pvp because all their skills are not allowed to act like freeze or root on bosses or players. Their skills unlike dps are also supposed to ignore armor but in reality its not true. Or how the rare 50 mill arcane staff is so useless that a mythic staff does better in pvp. Or how bad Whim is for an arcane compared to other arcane chars.

Stuff like that. Also you have to note that there are many who spend $500+ opening crates and other crap and get nothing which can be frustrating if you think about it so they vent like how you did in this thread. Its life it happens.

Solid
01-31-2014, 04:42 PM

Tetris is harder than AL.

Rare
01-31-2014, 04:55 PM
Tetris is harder than AL.

Very true

Morholt
01-31-2014, 05:01 PM
Thought: if 1,000,000 people play AL and .5% (NOT 5%, but half of 1%) of them are regular spenders who buy platinum...that is 5,000 people.

If .01% of 1,000,000, that's still 100.

Conclusion: stop crying about end game PvP.
Even if only .01% of players bought platinum, chances are that's still enough to regularly run into them in PvP, as they have nothing else to do in game other than pvp (hence why we need some new, long pve APs, like 2 million kills and even higher).

chitgoks
01-31-2014, 11:54 PM
solution: dont play pvp and just enjoy pve

Zylx
02-01-2014, 02:34 AM
(hence why we need some new, long pve APs, like 2 million kills and even higher).

After a year of Arcane Legends, only 1 person has more than 2million kills.....

Morholt
02-01-2014, 02:41 AM
After a year of Arcane Legends, only 1 person has more than 2million kills.....That's because nobody has any reason to get any kills.
Hitting 2 million kills in a year isn't all that much in some games (it's a lot, yes, but not something unimaginable).
It'd give people a reason to play/a goal to work towards.
A lot of people probably actually have over 2 million kills...they just don't count because they're all from Jarl runs, haha.

Of course, have lower ones, too. Like 100k, 500k, 1 million, etc.

Hiosahaf
02-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Try Minesweeper :p if you're already bored with AL.

iamgrim
02-01-2014, 04:13 PM
teazidah. just join us in fb convo and lets talk bout this bro

VenomsChaos
02-02-2014, 12:45 AM
2000 pot only for 1 day elite for a rogue... btw AL is a bank game, its free to play but its not as other games.. a arcane pet 20-40 mil its just a pet.. maul was 60 mil just a weapon... so its showes AL a free game but free players cant be offer thats without waste years ( offcourse 1/1000 or %00.1 chance any players can get that money in days if they are luckly...) so normaly AL free and free players mostly playing pve and not buying that much prize items.. old players have better chance now about golds because they are here from begining, on a new game earn gold allways wery easy. so if you are new player and free player <<< you cant get that much golds ( maybe you can if you want spend years ) if bosses drop more gold its will not change anything because prices will be higher... if lockeds get %300 more loot change + puzzlebox warchests %300-500 this will be drop iten prices. but lets be reality its will drop community earn usd << so its will not happen :))

1 = accept it play for fun without care best gears..

2 = farm it years stop go school + partys + outside and just waste your years than you can have a max gears pets ( a bad news every new cap you will lose 1-3 month coz new gears...)

3 = just use usd...

AL giwes players 3 choice to play it :) choice your way enjoy it.. if you see a best gear pets players you can be sure they are plat user, or they are playing AL from begining of game... when a game / game server is new <<< you can be rickher millioner in days weeks, you can be rich than unlimited plat players to..

at point i think you are not plat player and you are not playing this game from begining. thats 3 gameplay style for you :) choice 1 and enjoy

i just copyed from my before reply in other topic.. this is the AL ppls should accept it or just wait to sts create a new game and play it from begining and you will rich :) also bad quality legendary items cheap as free and they are doing great job in pvE..

SkullRapper64
02-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Pve mean player vs everything right?

xcainnblecterx
02-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Main reason ive pretty much retired al. Cant be happy with your legendaries since everyone wants to run elites with mythics or better, cant pvp at endgame your you'll get slaughtered. Sure if you have a good guild some wont mind but sometimes that doesnt work out that way.

Betrayal
02-03-2014, 02:41 AM

Have you played tetris if this is hard they wont stand a chance better stick to leap frog games

Ihateppl
02-03-2014, 12:47 PM
teazidah. Just join us in fb convo and lets talk bout this bro

never i will never make a fb as long as im moist