PDA

View Full Version : Why there is stash?

Thewitch
01-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Question: Why there is stash in Arcane Legends?
Answer: Keeping items that you dont need with you and trading them with your other characters.....

..I have thinked about stash....Why your inventory is much larger than warehouse?

And when Bard update came you can now buy more inventory slots with story tokens but not stash slots?

The stash should be place where keep your items what you dont need with you...It need to be MUCH bigger than your inventory, so why it has ONLY 5 slots (+what you buy with platinum)

If i can give idea, stash slots can be bought by story tokens, and they should be cheaper than inventory slots..

Thank you :)

Commanderkeen
01-31-2014, 06:15 PM
I think not being able to buy stash slots with story tokens is a bug and needs to be addressed with a new client to get it fixed. Now I could be wrong but I think I read this somewhere.

Kakashis
01-31-2014, 06:22 PM
That's pretty much what I thought too! Why is it only 5 spots and Super expensive!

xXz21
01-31-2014, 06:27 PM
That's pretty much what I thought too! Why is it only 5 spots and Super expensive!

all need space for items. so is a good amount of money for sts unfair but theys want it.

Morholt
01-31-2014, 06:57 PM
It isn't a bug. During the revamp and its discussion, it seemed to be more of an, "oops, we forgot about those." Sts was doing a lot of things around that time.

They may have decided to keep it like this, or just truly haven't gotten around to it.

Personally, I think they shouldn't make stash space obtainable from story tokens, even though I'd enjoy having even more stash spaces for free. Sts deserves having a chance at a little revenue from this. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason you legitimately need more stash spaces. The only reason to have more is to be able to more conveniently transfer items around in greater quantities at a time.

Expanding the maximum stash limit is unneeded, as you can now get new characters & expand their spaces to use them as your mule/stash.