PDA

View Full Version : Does Black Druid Top Still Drop? (:

TheDemonWolf
01-31-2014, 10:18 PM
Nevermind Since People get upset that someone is actually active in these threads.

sinisterking
01-31-2014, 10:45 PM
yea but greedy people dont want to tell use >.< ive heard it drops in gallows dead end

MightyMicah
01-31-2014, 10:48 PM
If it does where does it drop? (:

Hey man, you need to stop making so many threads. If you wanna know about certain vanities and whether they drop or not either message people or make one big thread asking what drops and what doesn't. You're not supposed to keep spamming the forums with threads >.<

Warlord0520
01-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Hey man, you need to stop making so many threads. If you wanna know about certain vanities and whether they drop or not either message people or make one big thread asking what drops and what doesn't. You're not supposed to keep spamming the forums with threads >.<

Actually, he is allowed to make how many threads he wants, as long as its ok due to ToS, it's the freedom of speech mr.

sinisterking
01-31-2014, 10:58 PM

dam putting him on blast not cool bro ..... not cool

TheDemonWolf
01-31-2014, 10:58 PM
Okay ill ask all the stuck up people that never reply thanks.

TheDemonWolf
01-31-2014, 11:00 PM
Let him its okay, this community is bad anyway.

sinisterking
01-31-2014, 11:02 PM

got your back bro lol

TheDemonWolf
01-31-2014, 11:04 PM
I thought you could ask questions here without being in trouble or something guess not. All these experts get mad.

DocDoBig
02-01-2014, 06:45 AM
I thought you could ask questions here without being in trouble or something guess not. All these experts get mad.

I never get mad,
to answer your question, yes I'm pretty sure Druidic still drops, very rare but it still drops.

MightyMicah
02-01-2014, 07:59 AM

Read my message again. I meant no offense. I even offered that if you messaged me I would answer you. It is against the TOS to spam and that is why I brought it up. Certainly you have "freedom of speech" as the other user pointed out, but that doesn't give you license to make as many threads you want. "Spamming" is against TOS and you seem to have another thread or two every day. I was just calling it to your attention. Take it as you will.

By the way, I'm not an expert, and I'm certainly not mad. And I also am glad to see that we have another active forumer.

I don't, however, believe it was very nice of you to say we have a bad community and that it's full of "Stuck up people." I think you'll find that there are a lot of very good people here willing to help out as best they can.

Actually, he is allowed to make how many threads he wants, as long as its ok due to ToS, it's the freedom of speech mr.
dam putting him on blast not cool bro ..... not cool

Don't make me a villain mates. If you'd been around awhile, you'd know I'm not deserving of such a title. Spamming is against TOS and that's what he's doing. Would you rather a dev come over here and delete his threads? Me neither. That's why I brought it up.

TheDemonWolf
02-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Read my message again. I meant no offense. I even offered that if you messaged me I would answer you. It is against the TOS to spam and that is why I brought it up. Certainly you have "freedom of speech" as the other user pointed out, but that doesn't give you license to make as many threads you want. "Spamming" is against TOS and you seem to have another thread or two every day. I was just calling it to your attention. Take it as you will.

By the way, I'm not an expert, and I'm certainly not mad. And I also am glad to see that we have another active forumer.

I don't, however, believe it was very nice of you to say we have a bad community and that it's full of "Stuck up people." I think you'll find that there are a lot of very good people here willing to help out as best they can.

Don't make me a villain mates. If you'd been around awhile, you'd know I'm not deserving of such a title. Spamming is against TOS and that's what he's doing. Would you rather a dev come over here and delete his threads? Me neither. That's why I brought it up.

Ok ill find out on my own since no one has answered my question and everyone on DL is too cool to answer so yeah.

TheDemonWolf
02-01-2014, 02:37 PM
And let them delete my threads i know im never gonna use this site anymore either.

MightyMicah
02-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Ok ill find out on my own since no one has answered my question and everyone on DL is too cool to answer so yeah.
And let them delete my threads i know im never gonna use this site anymore either.

Many people answered your question. Even I sent you a message answering it for you. All of the other threads were answered as well. You don't have to never come here again, though we obviously can't force you to stay. Good luck, mate. I really do wish you the best.

Flareblitz
02-01-2014, 04:05 PM

It's a shame you feel this way bro. Yeah I'd like to know too where it drops.

SMH, but some peeps want to protect the value of their tops, once the location ges posted it no longer necessarily becomes ultra rare SMH

MightyMicah
02-01-2014, 07:57 PM
It's a shame you feel this way bro. Yeah I'd like to know too where it drops.

SMH, but some peeps want to protect the value of their tops, once the location ges posted it no longer necessarily becomes ultra rare SMH

I think his question wasn't where it drops, but if it still drops at all.

I've never heard of someone purposely not sharing the location of a vanity drop before. Do people actually do that? :/

Flareblitz
02-02-2014, 12:42 AM
I think his question wasn't where it drops, but if it still drops at all.

I've never heard of someone purposely not sharing the location of a vanity drop before. Do people actually do that? :/

You'd be surprised bro, it is sadly true.

Indebted to you bro if you post here please.

Cleox
02-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Hello! Yes ofc, it still drops, & I've seen some friends dropping it lately :) So yes, it still drop but yeah, the bad part is that is hard to drop one! And good luck!

MightyMicah
02-02-2014, 08:22 AM
You'd be surprised bro, it is sadly true.

Indebted to you bro if you post here please.

If I knew where, I'd post in a heart beat.

doomdoomdoom
02-02-2014, 02:49 PM
I haven't been lucky enough to drop it or even see someone drop it. But everyone I have asked has said it drops in Dark Hollow and/or Gallows. I believe it drops in both.

doomdoomdoom
02-02-2014, 02:58 PM
BTW there is a vanity drop thread. Whenever a new vanity comes out in the game...people usually post there where it can be found. The first post shows where the majority of vanities are found. Unfortunately the original author is no longer updating that post so it doesn't have the info of all the newer druid vanities. But if you read through the thread (probably faster to start at the end and read in reverse chronological order)...I believe the location of all the vanities in the game are listed there. That thread is one of the most useful threads IMHO. In case someone hasn't seen the vanity drop thread it is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66811-DL-Vanity-Drop-List

Warlord0520
02-02-2014, 08:22 PM

Its not spamming if its valid, and he has freedom of speech.

MightyMicah
02-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Its not spamming if its valid, and he has freedom of speech.

So do I, and I asked him to stop for his own good. I also messaged him the answer to his question which is probably more than you can say.

DocDoBig
02-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Stop bashing on Mighty, my gosh.

Always this "Freedom of Speech" argument, the Forum Rules clearly say to look up the topic before writing the thread to prevent spam.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

As example if the OP looked up Black Druidic in Search he would find this thread/post which had been posted not more than 2 weeks ago:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66811-DL-Vanity-Drop-List&p=1420071&viewfull=1#post1420071

I have nothing against you guys, I even prefer if you would do more question threads - ask the heck out of you so I can feel a little bit usefull!
But this bashing on Micah 5v1 is just hilarious ....

Phantomas
02-11-2014, 05:53 AM
"Ok ill find out on my own since no one has answered my question and everyone on DL is too cool to answer so yeah."

Someone (Sinisterking) did answer u , try Gallow End, mission 2,3 as far as I know on those missions the black druidic top drops.

Good luck

hellprince
02-11-2014, 09:25 AM
it definitely drops in the second mission of gallows alley i dropped it last month as for the third mission not sure

Darkesthell
02-19-2014, 09:31 PM
just ask senzo or exiledangel those two know where almost everything drops yes top drops In gallows

Mezderak
02-20-2014, 07:22 PM
thanks sinisterking now I can farm for black druidic and hellprince and doomdoomdoom I've been searching for these but didn't know either